All credits are gone with latest update

• Thread starter EvilGator
  • 23 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
United States
All credits (earned from races) are now gone with the latest update. My credits balance is ZERO.

My account summary page is wrong, as well. I didn't magically spend the exact number of credits to have a zero balance.

This makes NO sense.

Missing about 30,000,000 in credits.

All credits (earned from races) are now gone with the latest update. My credits balance is ZERO.

My account summary page is wrong, as well. I didn't magically spend the exact number of credits to have a zero balance.

This makes NO sense.

Missing about 30,000,000 in credits.
Screenshot?

Really. Sorry, I didn't take a screenshot. Busy watching Continuing Legal Education right now. Maybe later.
Thinking Ok GIF

Aaaanyway, if you're talking about your GT7 My Page when you say "my account summary page", it will display 0 if you happen to reach 2^(32-1) credits - or 2,147,483,648cr.

The credits are still actually there, and whatever you have in the game itself is still there, but on your GT7 My Page it will show as 0 as 2,147,483,647cr is the maximum signed integer that can be displayed and even one credit more makes it crash out to 0.

That's why I asked for a screenshot, because if that's what it's saying on your GT7 My Page there's no need to stress about it - but if it's showing 0cr on your actual in-game count at the top of the screen in the World Map then it'd be interesting.

Now I'm off to rewatch the fourth season of Criminal Minds.

Thinking Ok GIF

Aaaanyway, if you're talking about your GT7 My Page when you say "my account summary page", it will display 0 if you happen to reach 2^(32-1) credits - or 2,147,483,648cr.

The credits are still actually there, and whatever you have in the game itself is still there, but on your GT7 My Page it will show as 0 as 2,147,483,647cr is the maximum signed integer that can be displayed and even one credit more makes it crash out to 0.

That's why I asked for a screenshot, because if that's what it's saying on your GT7 My Page there's no need to stress about it - but if it's showing 0cr on your actual in-game count at the top of the screen in the World Map then it'd be interesting.

Now I'm off to rewatch the fourth season of Criminal Minds.
It was showing ZERO on the in-game count. I've start the slog of rebuilding my credits using AFK. Frustrating, but there seems to be no solution.

How is it that newest members always have the worst problems and complain here?
Coincidently, there is PSN with the same name as the forumname, but this PSN profile hasnt been active for years, and there is no single trophy for GT7 unlocked, nor is it shown.
It is possible, the game is hidden.
It of course is also possible, it is not this PSN profile.

But to me it seems likely the OP simply has used the wrong account.

Coincidently, there is PSN with the same name as the forumname, but this PSN profile hasnt been active for years, and there is no single trophy for GT7 unlocked, nor is it shown.

I still smell bad fish ....

(As in being "baited")

Last edited:

Three trophies away from platinum on GT7. No bait here.

Never have I seen so many that required me to prove everything I say. Honestly, at my age, I'm just not going to bother because I don't care if you don't believe me. If you can't help me, then you should not bother commenting. Thank you.

Never have I seen so many that required me to prove everything I say. Honestly, at my age, I'm just not going to bother because I don't care if you don't believe me. If you can't help me, then you should not bother commenting.
It's not about proof or belief, but being able to help you is predicated on seeing what you can see.

Screenshotting on a PS4/5 is a button press. That'll help us to help you.

If you can't help me, then you should not bother commenting.
My comment is a hint in regards to a very common error, which I believe is currently the root issue.
But as @Famine says, a screenshot would help identifying whatever problem has occured to a large degree.

You want a screenshot of my 11,000,000 credits and 51 GT7 trophies?
Yes. We will need daily screenshots of your updated credit totals so if there does come a time that you lose all your credits again, we can confirm that you are in fact telling the truth even though we have no solutions to your problem.

Last edited:
No one had any solutions.
I mean, I was trying to help you, but you reacted as if I'd smeared faeces on your screen:
Screenshot?
Really. Sorry, I didn't take a screenshot. Busy watching Continuing Legal Education right now. Maybe later.
Never have I seen so many that required me to prove everything I say. Honestly, at my age, I'm just not going to bother because I don't care if you don't believe me. If you can't help me, then you should not bother commenting.
It's not about proof or belief, but being able to help you is predicated on seeing what you can see.

Screenshotting on a PS4/5 is a button press. That'll help us to help you.
It's incredibly difficult to come up with solutions for someone who doesn't actually want to do anything to get them.

As it stands, only you can see what's going on within your game and nobody else can do anything about it. If you're not willing to take even the smallest, simplest steps to help us to help you, I don't think anyone here will be wasting any time on your issue.

And your profile says you're 55. If that's really your age, you're doing every 50-something on this site (and there are a lot of them) a great disservice by blaming your recalcitrance on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back