• Friday

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Sunday

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guys, since there are some drivers that joined but didn't said if they are ok with the starting time, the first test race is set to Sunday 17th April, 21:00 London time. Can you confirm your participation guys?

Aaaaaah I was looking forward to today.
All good for me. Lap time update; got into the high 53's in the lexus 👍

Andy89
Guys, since there are some drivers that joined but didn't said if they are ok with the starting time, the first test race is set to Sunday 17th April, 21:00 London time. Can you confirm your participation guys?

That works for me. Just to make sure it would be around the time u posted above message correct?

That works for me. Just to make sure it would be around the time u posted above message correct?

Exactly, if you go some pages behind, I posted a time table that says you what time is it in many world cities, London included, use that to check when is 21:00 in London ;)

Am i right in saying that any tuning possibility is allowed on these cars? if so i come to believe that alot of cars can be alot quicker than others in the GT300 series even though they are set out to be on an equal playing field

Am i right in saying that any tuning possibility is allowed on these cars? if so i come to believe that alot of cars can be alot quicker than others in the GT300 series even though they are set out to be on an equal playing field

Power and weight no. Everything else yes, and some cars are generally slower than others. For example, the rx7 is naturally faster than the IS350 but the fun is in the chase.

Can I just ask, how do we go about grid positions via qualifiers when its not judged on best lap but the person out the longest? or is that wrong?

Can I just ask, how do we go about grid positions via qualifiers when its not judged on best lap but the person out the longest? or is that wrong?

I tested it today with few friends, and It works properly. The grid will be based on the fastest lap times :)

Anyway, the race is confirmed! I'll open the room at 21:00 London Time (few minutes before) and publish here the room number. To join the room you can also add me as a friend and follow me 👍

I tested it today with few friends, and It works properly. The grid will be based on the fastest lap times :)

Anyway, the race is confirmed! I'll open the room at 21:00 London Time (few minutes before) and publish here the room number. To join the room you can also add me as a friend and follow me 👍

Dont do an online lobby do a private lounge so only the right people join. Everyone has to add you though if they haven't already. 👍
Also can you update the OP with time scales. e.g, start at 2100 with qualifiers at 2200 or whatever as I forget everytime I look at the OP what time everything is.

Dont do an online lobby do a private lounge so only the right people join. Everyone has to add you though if they haven't already. 👍
Also can you update the OP with time scales. e.g, start at 2100 with qualifiers at 2200 or whatever as I forget everytime I look at the OP what time everything is.

Ok ;)

The room is online!

1472 - 6118 - 3701 - 4255 - 4989

If you want, you can also add me to join the room

PSN ID : andreadg89

for who has to join yet : hurry up, we are starting qualify, and race will start at 22:00 london time!

Test Race is finished! Too bad only 4 of us participated, it was fun even with only 4 drivers anyway! Tomorrow I'll write a little report of the race after checking the replay :)
Guys, since the next week is Easter, and I don't know who can race on Easter, I'm thinking to fix the first official race on May, the first (it's a Sunday, yes :)). This time is an official race, so I'm going to PM every participant to see who can race, and who eventually want to delete their subscription, in this way I can have the time to find some substitute if necessary. Thanks to DijitalMajik, GreyFox and DriifterzZ for the race tonight!

Test Race is finished! Too bad only 4 of us participated, it was fun even with only 4 drivers anyway! Tomorrow I'll write a little report of the race after checking the replay :)
Guys, since the next week is Easter, and I don't know who can race on Easter, I'm thinking to fix the first official race on May, the first (it's a Sunday, yes :)). This time is an official race, so I'm going to PM every participant to see who can race, and who eventually want to delete their subscription, in this way I can have the time to find some substitute if necessary. Thanks to DijitalMajik, GreyFox and DriifterzZ for the race tonight!

I agree with the next race date. Also if there are any dropouts from the rx7 or autobacs team can I have there place as I'm faster in both (not by much though, as proven tonight haha)

Yeah was good racing tonight even if only four of us could make it.

Highlights of the race for me were the two seperate periods of about 5-6 laps each mid-race where GreyFox and I were running almost nose-to-tail, not bad racing for such a sparse grid. He held his nerve throughout and I didn't manage to get through either time before my tires fell off pace, still it was exciting stuff. 👍

PB during the race was 53.7xx. Need to learn how to preserve tires better though.

Sorry I couldn't make it guys, was out for my friends birthday party... Will be there for the first race though :)

No problem MindlessRiff ;) later I'll pm the other players that didn't answered the thread to see who is going to start the championship with us :) Race report coming soon!

If you have any openings or just need an alternate driver, I'd like to run this series. 👍

Hello. With the PSN outage, I'm guessing it might take awhile to re-organize this GT300 Championship. Is it still on? I'm interested in participating with the RX7 if it's open.

Back