• Friday

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Sunday

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok so I wanted to update my time of perfered racing. And from my understanding is that when its your afternoon(Andy) it will be my morning... Im a genuis right? My best days would be on Saturday and Sunday because those are me days off work and i can hopefully wake up and participate in the races. I voted for Tuesday for some dumb reason (haven't none my research) so please add a vote to Sunday. Thanks.

for the life of me i cant remember.maybe in the 54:XXX range.ill run some more laps again tomorrow.

Better than me haha. I was only getting 55 to 56's. I only got the lexus today so i'll have to b-spec it for a while to get a few more precious horses. 👍

Ok so I wanted to update my time of perfered racing. And from my understanding is that when its your afternoon(Andy) it will be my morning... Im a genuis right? My best days would be on Saturday and Sunday because those are me days off work and i can hopefully wake up and participate in the races. I voted for Tuesday for some dumb reason (haven't none my research) so please add a vote to Sunday. Thanks.

Since a lot of us live outside Europe, I think that sunday is the more suitable day to race, but we have to listen to the one that has problems to race on weekends. If we race at 20:00 GMT, I can race even on sundays.

Since a lot of us live outside Europe, I think that sunday is the more suitable day to race, but we have to listen to the one that has problems to race on weekends. If we race at 20:00 GMT, I can race even on sundays.

How long will it be in total. If its 2 hours 20.00 GMT thats fine but it its longer I would prefer 19.00 GMT altogether.

Yes, consider that practice will last 30 minutes (but if we are ready before the 30th minutes, we can also decide to start qualify before the 30th minute), qualify will last another 20 minutes and race will last about 50-60 minutes, so total time is 2 hours :) I think that if we start the session at 20.00 GMT, we are finished at 22:00 - 22:10 depending on the lenght of the race.

About the track list, I was thinking to reduce the series to 8 races, and to include Tsukuba in the official race list. Here I'll post the current Track List :

Test Race : 50 Laps @ Tsukuba Circuit
1. 35 Laps @ Nurburgring GP/D
2. 23 Laps @ Suzuka
3. 26 Laps @ Gran Valley Speedway
4. 28 Laps @ Fuji Speedway F
5. 38 Laps @ Montecarlo
6. 35 Laps @ Deep Forest Raceway
7. 25 Laps @ Tokyo R246
8. 10 Laps @ Circuit De La Sarte 2009
9. 07 Laps @ Nurburgring 24h Version

And here I'll post the New 8-Track list that I was thinking to introduce :

Test Race : 50 Laps @ Tsukuba Circuit
1. 35 Laps @ Nurburgring GP/D
2. 23 Laps @ Suzuka
3. 26 Laps @ Gran Valley Speedway
4. 28 Laps @ Fuji Speedway F
5. 38 Laps @ Montecarlo
6. 60 Laps @ Tsukuba Circuit
7. 10 Laps @ Circuit De La Sarte 2009
8. 07 Laps @ Nurburgring 24h Version

I erased from the current list Tokyo 246 and Deep Forest, because I think that the other real world tracks should stay here, and between the three fantasy circuit, I like most Grand Valley Speedway as it is more similar to a real world track compared to the others. Let me now if you agree with this list change or if we should keep the current list :) Also, tell me if Sunday, 20:00 - 22:30 GMT is good for you to race!

Last edited:
UK is at GMT+1 at the mo cause of DST right? So 20:00 GMT will be 21:00 (9PM) UK time? If that's right then I can do that on Sunday, pretty much perfect :) can't go earlier than that though!

UK is at GMT+1 at the mo cause of DST right? So 20:00 GMT will be 21:00 (9PM) UK time? If that's right then I can do that on Sunday, pretty much perfect :) can't go earlier than that though!

Yes, here in Italy will be 22:00 because also here there is DST, so it's perfect for me too :)

To be clear guys, check this page Time table

The time slot I was referring before starts when London signs 21:00. Check this page the raceday to not make mistakes with the time ;)

If everyone are ok with the Time Slot - that is SUNDAY, LONDON 21:00 - and with the new track list, I'll proceed with the calendar of the championship 👍

About a Team matter : GrayFox32 originally asked for a CUSCO Subaru Impreza, but the slot for this car was full, so he took a RX7 Asparadrink. However, Dijital Majik was interested in a car exchange. If you two guys agree, we can swap your cars with no problem ;) just let me know!

Last edited:
Great, looks good! Just need some dates and we can get this thing underway! :D

Yes, if everyone let me know if are ok with the time, I was planning to fix the first test race on Sunday, 17th April, 21:00 London time, and the following races every week on sundays :)

Would it be possible to start at 8.00 London time as 11-11.30 is a bit of a late finish for a sunday.
Oh and would I be correct in saying we will be starting this Sunday?

Would it be possible to start at 8.00 London time as 11-11.30 is a bit of a late finish for a sunday.
Oh and would I be correct in saying we will be starting this Sunday?

To me is not a problem, I can start even at 20:00 London time. MindlessRiff said before that to start before 21:00 London Time would be a problem for him, and we have to listen to the other people that lives outside europe before making a definitive decision :)
And about the starting day, we can also start this Sunday, yes :)

I can compromise on 8:30 PM UK if you like, but I won't be able to attend the pre race practice sesh, but should be ok for quali, but that's the best I can do.

I can compromise on 8:30 PM UK if you like, but I won't be able to attend the pre race practice sesh, but should be ok for quali, but that's the best I can do.

I have no problem, since I usually go to sleep at 1:00 am local time, so if we finish at 11 is not a problem at all for me, let's see what the other guys says about that, because they have 6-7 hours of difference, and if we start too early, they probably can't participate. I'm more comfortable with the 21:00 london time anyway :)

I was up for a practice session, and instead the servers are down due to an hacker attack... damn! :grumpy:

Yes, if everyone let me know if are ok with the time, I was planning to fix the first test race on Sunday, 17th April, 21:00 London time, and the following races every week on sundays :)

👍 This works for me. It would be around noon in my time. I could even do a little earlier or later.

👍 This works for me. It would be around noon in my time. I could even do a little earlier or later.

Perfect :) can you also answer at this?

About a Team matter : GrayFox32 originally asked for a CUSCO Subaru Impreza, but the slot for this car was full, so he took a RX7 Asparadrink. However, Dijital Majik was interested in a car exchange. If you two guys agree, we can swap your cars with no problem just let me know!

About a Team matter : GrayFox32 originally asked for a CUSCO Subaru Impreza, but the slot for this car was full, so he took a RX7 Asparadrink. However, Dijital Majik was interested in a car exchange. If you two guys agree, we can swap your cars with no problem ;) just let me know!

Yes, I don't mind swapping teams. I did wanted to drive in the Cusco team and I guess the planets aligned and I get to drive in the team I wanted in the first place.

Yes, I don't mind swapping teams. I did wanted to drive in the Cusco team and I guess the planets aligned and I get to drive in the team I wanted in the first place.

Ok, since Dijital Majik PMed me asking for an RX7 if it was available, I can do the car swap :) so the definitive Team List is the following :

Team ARTA
- Car : Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '08
- Driver 1 : Andy89 (PSN ID : andreadg89)
- Driver 2 : MindlessRiff (PSN ID : MindlessRiff)
- Driver 3 : Lionheart22 (PSN ID : Lionheart22)

Team CUSCO DUNLOP
- Car : Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP IMPREZA '08
- Driver 1 : FakeGangstaDIE (PSN ID : FakeGangstaDIE)
- Driver 2 : GrayFox32 (PSN ID : GrayFox32)
- Driver 3 : hondaproof (PSN ID : I_AM_AHAB_00)

Team WEDS SPORT
- Car : Lexus WEDS SPORT IS350 '08
- Driver 1 : DriifterzZ (PSN ID : deenie-be)
- Driver 2 : Joshua1994 (PSN ID : joshua1994)
- Driver 3 : Lost-on-drugz (PSN ID : lost-on-drugz)

Team ASPARADRINK
- Car : RE Amemiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06
- Driver 1 : red1ine15 (PSN ID : just_me_the_dude)
- Driver 2 : Dijital Majik (PSN ID : GTP_Majik)
- Driver 3 : alx-ndr (PSN ID : alx-ndr)

Im with mindlessriff on the time. We are both in the middle of a gt series on sundays. Were usually into that series until 1:30 est.

Its not really fair on you to cut off practice so 21.00 is fine. Just had another session on Tsukuba and got a PB of 54.220 with an extra 10 or so horses. Its at 333hp at the moment with 300miles on the clock; does anyone know how to get anything else out of it (and whats the maximum).

Its not really fair on you to cut off practice so 21.00 is fine. Just had another session on Tsukuba and got a PB of 54.220 with an extra 10 or so horses. Its at 333hp at the moment with 300miles on the clock; does anyone know how to get anything else out of it (and whats the maximum).

Just buy the Mid Range Turbo (stage 2), put it in your car and limit it at 345 Hp 👍 I don't think it would raise again after 300 miles, since break-in period finish around 250-300 miles :)

I'm currently practising at Tsukuba (offline because online today doesn't work for me) with all the 4 cars, and my bests are 53.5xx with the Garaiya, 53.7xx with the RX-7 and 53.9xx with the Subaru. I'm going to try also the IS350 :)

EDIT : 53.4xx in the IS350, that surprised me!

EDIT 2 : With proper gear settings, just obtained a 52.867 in the Garaiya
awesome.png

Last edited:
Just buy the Mid Range Turbo (stage 2), put it in your car and limit it at 345 Hp 👍 I don't think it would raise again after 300 miles, since break-in period finish around 250-300 miles :)

I'm currently practising at Tsukuba (offline because online today doesn't work for me) with all the 4 cars, and my bests are 53.5xx with the Garaiya, 53.7xx with the RX-7 and 53.9xx with the Subaru. I'm going to try also the IS350 :)

EDIT : 53.4xx in the IS350, that surprised me!

EDIT 2 : With proper gear settings, just obtained a 52.867 in the Garaiya
awesome.png

I thought all power mods were not allowed. If they were i'd be flying haha.

Guys I'm online with another test session, here's the room number for anyone that wants to join :

1472 6118 4259 7714 5832

EDIT : Just finished a test session at Montecarlo and Tsukuba, and after that I decided to reduce Montecarlo laps from 38 to 34 and Tsukuba laps from 60 to 55 in order to keep the race under 55 minutes :) the next days I'll do further tests on the other tracks to see if we need to drop down some laps from some tracks 👍

Last edited:
I just remembered another car we could use. Its an IS350 but its a different sponsored one, in a sort of cream colour.
Also what do you think of adding the optional chicane, on Tsukuba, at dunlop corner? It will be a lot more fun I recon.

so this threads been pretty empty for the past few days. what time are we starting then?
and drifterz, are you talking about the IS 200 GT-1?

Back