Anyone discovered some more wheelie cars?

• Thread starter danielUKC
  • 35 comments
Australia
Australia
daniel_UKC
Hello everybody! I was just wondering, if theres much more many wheelie cars then lets day the most obvious ones, (mp4 12c, esprit sport 350, ruf ctr and btr, diablo gt,)

Everyone put down your opinions and discoverys please, i already know quite abit of cars that wheelie,

-lotus elises
-amuse s2000 gt1 turbo
-mazda furai
-lambo countach lp400
-ford gt 05
-ford gt40 mk 1
-ktm x bow
-ferrari f40

Anyone know any more cars that can wheelie? If so put em in this thread, thanks heaps,
Your boii, daniel_UKC

Hello everybody! I was just wondering, if theres much more many wheelie cars then lets day the most obvious ones, (mp4 12c, esprit sport 350, ruf ctr and btr, diablo gt,)

Everyone put down your opinions and discoverys please, i already know quite abit of cars that wheelie,

-lotus elises
-amuse s2000 gt1 turbo
-mazda furai
-lambo countach lp400
-ford gt 05
-ford gt40 mk 1
-ktm x bow
-ferrari f40

Anyone know any more cars that can wheelie? If so put em in this thread, thanks heaps,
Your boii, daniel_UKC
One car I noticed you didn't have in your list was the DMC Delorean. If you are into nitrous tuning try the 07 Rocket.

Lotus Evora
Lotus Esprit V8 GT
Lexus LFA (not sure if it still does)
Lamborghini Gallardo
Ferrari F40
RUF RGT
Bugatti Veyron

There's more, just can't think of them at the moment.

• Lamborghini Diablo GT
  • Lamborghini Diablo GT2 (not sure but I think it is possible)
  • TVR Griffith
  • Lancia Stratos

Lotus Evora
Lotus Esprit V8 GT
Lexus LFA (not sure if it still does)
Lamborghini Gallardo
Ferrari F40
RUF RGT
Bugatti Veyron

There's more, just can't think of them at the moment.

With the lfa, is it the standard one? Or the nur pack?

No one mentioned the Yellow Bird? That and the Shelby Cobra will wheelie for days if you tune them right, unless a recent patch killed those. I think the premium model Esprit could at one point. Seems like every Lotus in the game could wheelie except that garbage Carlton.

Edit: As I recall, along with the Griffith, one of the Speed 6 or 350 models could also, but it would run very similar times with a non-wheelie tune.

Last edited:
No one mentioned the Yellow Bird? That and the Shelby Cobra will wheelie for days if you tune them right, unless a recent patch killed those. I think the premium model Esprit could at one point. Seems like every Lotus in the game could wheelie except that garbage Carlton.

Edit: As I recall, along with the Griffith, one of the Speed 6 or 350 models could also, but it would run very similar times with a non-wheelie tune.
The yellow bird was mentioned in the op. He wrote it as btr.

The yellow bird was mentioned in the op. He wrote it as btr.
I probably overlooked that since we all called it big bird or whatever the nickname was back in those days. You guys been keeping up the tuning? I'm still around, but hardly boot up the PS3 anymore.

I probably overlooked that since we all called it big bird or whatever the nickname was back in those days. You guys been keeping up the tuning? I'm still around, but hardly boot up the PS3 anymore.
I am on just about everyday, I usually have a lobby up just for tuning. Been tuning a ton of cars, over 100 cars tuned in a month.

how do you get those cars to wheelie?!?!?!? And if anyone could somehow get either a chevelle, nova, mustang, and/or a charger to wheelie?

Indianapolis Road Course.jpg
Special Stage Route X_2.jpg
Willow Springs International Raceway - Big Willow_6.jpg
Special Stage Route X.jpg
CobraWheelStand11.jpg
GreenCuda5.jpg
RedCobraStang5.jpg
the top 4 are my actual cars, the other are off of google images

Latest Posts

Back