Assetto Corsa Competizione Coming to PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X in 2021

• Thread starter GlamFM
  • 2,202 comments
So I know we've been discussing the 2024 season new cars and whether ACC would get them...

Well today Kunos dropped the new Ford Mustang GT3 as a free PC update on steam:

I'm sure it'll be hitting console very soon too.

As far as I'm aware, we now have the entire GTWC Europe field of car models, except for the brand new Aston Martin Vantage GT3 Evo. At least based on the wiki page:

Details on the new AM, which was designed for both replacing the old GT3 as for replacing the old GTE Le Mans/IMSA/FIA GT car:

What do you think? Will we get the Vantage GT3 Evo as part of a 2024 season/livery update, or have to live without it?

Last edited:
The other day I think in the ACE thread I said that they supposedly had to release for ACC the 2024 GTWC European Championship liveries and something else after the Nords DLC and before ACE, I don't know why but I knew that something else was going to be this Mustang lol, and I didn't expect it as free content really, if not as part of a DLC pack with the 2024 liveries.

I give Kunos a lot of slack for the game's lacking a proper online infrastructure ingame, bugs, cp servers being dead, challenges being dead on console, and whatnot.

But on track they really excel. From sound, to graphics, to hadling, variety of tracks and cars on a confined sro license, prices of most dlc.

I hope they can improve on the rest in ac2 and really give us the complete package.

Used the GT4 M4 in a British GT grid at N24. Dry conditions for one lap. 90/90 AI.

Just something I’m noticing with me. Not a comparison of which is better or more realistic or prettier or more accurate.

ACC physics just allow me use more of the tarmac than curbing in corners. Compared to driving N24 in GT7, in PSVR2 I can place the car with more precision as in ACC than GT7 flatscreen. Flatscreen(hoodcam) I feel I have to use the curbing. Flatscreen(cockpit) I’ve lost the feeling of the game and that’s the view I used the most in flatscreen.

Tonight I drove the Mustang for the first time. It reminds me a lot of the Bentley when you apply power out of corners. It wants to lose it's rear end just like the Bentley. I drove it at Laguna Seca. I got hammered pretty badly by the AI leader so I don't want to say the Mustang is slow just yet. It could have just been one of those weird things.

Tonight I drove the Mustang for the first time. It reminds me a lot of the Bentley when you apply power out of corners. It wants to lose it's rear end just like the Bentley. I drove it at Laguna Seca. I got hammered pretty badly by the AI leader so I don't want to say the Mustang is slow just yet. It could have just been one of those weird things.
Oh snap I didn't know the Mustang was available on consoles already? Cool have to take it for a spin when I get a chance

Back