Best female artist is ?????Music 

• Thread starter Nicksfix
  • 195 comments
Well, the best is still Ella Fitzgerald. But a few others I've been listening to lately:

Courtney Barnett. (The line,"I'm not suicidal just idling insignificantly," strikes home).

Imelda May

Yuja Wang

I cannot believe on the female side in rock that Ann Wilson of Heart is not mentioned as she is one of the most powerful female voices to ever walk on a stage period.
She was in her mid 50's in the video with Underwood and in her other 2 videos posted here was in her 60's age wise when these videos were shot and still belting it out.

As shown in the 2nd video until I saw this I did not realize Carrie Underwoods voice was so powerful either.

Wilson got a vote in this thread. :)

Karen-O from the Yeah Yeah Yeah's has a brilliant voice and is very passionate about music.

Maps is easily their most powerful track.

YES I love this song and it took Beyoncé sampling the lyrics of that song for me to find that song and appreciate it!

In my opinion Beyoncé is one of the Best Female Artist of our time:bowdown:

Even the way she walks and struts on stage is so Powerful!:eek::eek:

Gaga used to be the bizz. PINK and christina aguilera (dirty comes to mind) are better to me than swift. But if it's just a popularity contest, then I can see how people prefer the blank slate.

Last edited:
Back