|Black Label Tuning Company|Supra & SilEighty

• Thread starter Eric1512
  • 133 comments
I know you have tuned my s14 but im thinking of changing to sc430 for vdc...

i have a very good tune for that mate , it used to be my limbo car hhaha , send it over to me and i will give it back to you the same day , cause i think eric is very busy on other cars

Ill be releasing 3 new pro-am setups tonight. Possibly even 2 new Pro setups. As Eric can attest it takes alot to handle one of my grip setups.

Ill be releasing 3 new pro-am setups tonight. Possibly even 2 new Pro setups. As Eric can attest it takes alot to handle one of my grip setups.

hey fox join me in like 15 mins , i wanna test some stuff from you

I know you have tuned my s14 but im thinking of changing to sc430 for vdc...

Thats fine bro, I would rather you be in a car you are happy with then something uncomfortable.

i have a very good tune for that mate , it used to be my limbo car hhaha , send it over to me and i will give it back to you the same day , cause i think eric is very busy on other cars

Yeah if it is OK that Mar does it then that is cool.

Ill be releasing 3 new pro-am setups tonight. Possibly even 2 new Pro setups. As Eric can attest it takes a lot to handle one of my grip setups.

Cool I will be glad to see them.

i heard yall deliver cars on a flatbed:tup:

Your right. :sly:👍

c1f8bba3.jpg

8258760397_b6f84aed54_z.jpg

Specs:
518 HP
1238 KG
550 PP

Weight:
Stage 3 Weight Reduction
Chassis Reinforcement

Engine:
Stage 3 Engine Tuning
ECU
Sport Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Sports Cat
Titanium Racing Exhaust

Transmission

Top Speed-180
Final-3.266
1st-3.270
2nd-2.485
3rd-1.880
4th-1.449
5th-1.234
6th-1.062

Drive-train:
Twin disc clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
Carbon drive shaft
Full custom LSD

LSD:​
Intial-5
Accel-35
Braking-5

Suspension:
-22/-25
15.0/8.0
6/3
6/2
1/1
4.0/0.5
-.40/0.10

Notes-​
I have tuned this car to have snappy transitions and be smooth as possible. I do not use my wheel much, but I found this car to be very smooth and easy to use on the wheel.

Last edited:
Ohhhh.. Well I'm releasing a 2 s14 setups, a FD setup, along with a 350z Pro setup, and one for the Camaro SS '10.

VDC Pro-Am Sileighty

Specs:
427 HP
1089 KG
514 PP

Weight:
Stage 1 Weight Reduction
Chassis Reinforcement
Window Weight Reduction

Engine:
Stage 3 Engine Tuning
ECU
Sport Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Sports Cat
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Stage 3 Turbo

Transmission

Top Speed-155
Final-4.400
1st-2.768
2nd-1.975
3rd-1.589
4th-1.301
5th-1.093
6th-0.954

Drive-train:
Twin disc clutch
Semi-Racing Flywheel
Carbon drive shaft
Full custom LSD

LSD:​
Intial-10
Accel-45
Braking-5

Suspension:
-25/-25
9.1/7.7
8/6
8/5
1/1
3.0/0.
-.20/0.05

Last edited:
Ford GT not in VDC. Yes I know this would't want to test anyones skills thats why there not allowed. But thats ok not everyone can tandem FR & MR together.

Robbyelder
Ford GT not in VDC. Yes I know this would't want to test anyones skills thats why there not allowed. But thats ok not everyone can tandem FR & MR together.

Lol ford gt is for noobs. No offence.

Reddee
Lol ford gt is for noobs. No offence.

I've used a ford gt in a comp and won and even I know my car was unfair. That car has so much torque you can just r**e any car fast or slow even at 400bhp.
Oops double post :(.

You just voided yourself Reddee by calling me a noob and then saying no offence.

Even you should know that that word is gonna cause an aruement, and it was unneeded.
You could have went another way on your wording.

And as for the Ford GT yes it is a very power hungery car but thats why I'm geting Eric to tune me a low power tune and an unlimited class tune so the only thing yall will have to say about it is. Its an MR and I'm ok with that. Cause this community ain't ready for a diverse comp and thats ok too.

But take a min before you post and think about this say one person is in a C6 and another is in a RX-7 FC and the C6 wins the batlle. the guy driving the RX-7 is gonna say, Oh your in a faster car and thats why you won. When really the RX-7 could have won just as easyly.

Really it comes down to how well you can drive and how well you can control your car under pressure.

We are easing off topic tho can't wait to see what you come up with Eric on my DIFFERANT tune NOT FOR THE VDC.

I'm with you on this one Robby. People blame everything on either the drivetrains or power. Though I will say 4wd does have an advantage obviously. I like MR drift tbh, and I have yet to meet someone who cant do MR-FR tandem battles cleanly. I am not a huge fan of the Ford GT, but, I am a fan of NSX's and a few other MR's. I think a diverse drivetrain community would be great. Oh, and when you get the GT tune, let me know please? I want to see it in action :P

I will be back in town on 12-21-12 hopefully eric will send me the tune by then. But I know he is very busy with the VDC tunes. And for the good health of the tunning garage I know he must get them done first. And work out any bugs if any with them.

But yeah when I get it we will tandem together, But I won't be giving it out without Erics permission so don't ask!

Hopefully the world doesn't end by then hahaha

One can only hope. I will be on a bus and out so I'm sure there will be some idiots out making a fool of the selves just as they did during Y2K.

If the world was gonna end wouldn't you think there would be more of a warning.

The world was supposed to end in 1989,2000, and now 2012 guess what where still here.

Next thing there gonna say is it's gonna end on 2024 see the pattern.

But take a min before you post and think about this say one person is in a C6 and another is in a RX-7 FC and the C6 wins the batlle. the guy driving the RX-7 is gonna say, Oh your in a faster car and thats why you won. When really the RX-7 could have won just as easyly.

Really it comes down to how well you can drive and how well you can control your car under pressure.

:lol::lol::lol:

Back