CORE Group C Championship: Completed, Results Up. Congratulations to Pluxtheduck and Gadget333

• Thread starter jonnyb1990
  • 380 comments
What would be the aprox race time, and I might run the sauber, but I don't have it, does anyone have a spare ?

What would be the aprox race time, and I might run the sauber, but I don't have it, does anyone have a spare ?

Unfortunately the Sauber cannot be shared,

Just to confirm time slot, I believe this is being held in the usual WEC time slot which is now 7AM for me, so 7:30AM for you is correct, but that is spec check and qualifying, lobby will open around 7AM for you,

Looks like I should rename this 'the ashes' from the sign-ups so far haha. Since everyone else seems to be avoiding it, I shall put myself down for team Nissan. As for a spare C9, I don't have one and don't know of a way to swap them for online racing anyway. You might have to acquire your own?

It was pretty much confirmed you would be using the Nissan since you were driving it in the 2nd teaser and you mentioned it in your 1:28.0 laptime, very easy to work out.

I chose the Sauber because it was easier to drive from my POV, but in the rain, it sucked so badly, so much understeer, the traction was fine.

Looking forward to finishing last at some point, especially at nurburgring, can't keep the thing under control there, probably because I pushing too hard.

Ofcourse my setup for now works well at Daytona, other tracks I may need to change it abit.

Last edited:
It was pretty much confirmed you would be using the Nissan since you were driving it in the 2nd teaser and you mentioned it in your 1:28.0 laptime, very easy to work out.

I chose the Sauber because it was easier to drive from my POV, but in the rain, it sucked so badly, so much understeer, the traction was fine.

Looking forward to finishing last.
Don't say that, oh for god sake, ill test the cars, dont count me in for the sauber yet. I can remember the 787 being a great car in gt4, and the minolta, and nissan #confuzzled

Don't say that, oh for god sake, ill test the cars, dont count me in for the sauber yet. I can remember the 787 being a great car in gt4, and the minolta, and nissan #confuzzled

These cars cannot be gifted hence my pm to you regarding the ucd predictor, They exceed the 1 mill cr limit,

I might have a go in the Nissan, I'm not sure whether or not I'll start using a GTP_ username to prepare for GT6.

That was mostly due to the fact that its standard oversteery nature helped make the lap look more exciting! As a testament to the BoP we used I was waiting to see what other people chose and then go with what was left. More coincidence then planning haha.

As I've said before, we don't need a final car choice until about a week before the event, however if other drivers do confirm sooner, you will have to take what's left.

Sign me up in the Mazda please!

Shame there aren't more cars to choose from though...

Indeed it is, however the only other car we could get even remotely close to the pace was the Nissan R89C, by that point it just made sense to leave it as four teams of four. Hopefully GT6 will provide us with a bigger arsenal for BoP.

Indeed it is, however the only other car we could get even remotely close to the pace was the Nissan R89C, by that point it just made sense to leave it as four teams of four. Hopefully GT6 will provide us with a bigger arsenal for BoP.

Oh I see, that's fair enough then. Either way this should be good

since there is an even spread i think i shall take the toyota or the nissan (which ever one gets filled up first i shall take the other)

Why no XJR9? :(

Because it was sooooo slow! We tried but with it no ballast it was still miles slower. Since the Toyota was already almost at max weight we just had to drop it and the 905B.

Put me down for daytona as well

Can you make it now? Will be good to have you, with that I believe sign-ups for the Mazda are filled. At least we know the sound-trac with be good.

Because it was sooooo slow! We tried but with it no ballast it was still miles slower. Since the Toyota was already almost at max weight we just had to drop it and the 905B.

Ya mind telling me what specs it was at?

Ya mind telling me what specs it was at?

I don't actually have access to the info right now, I shall let you know if I remember come the weekend. Also would you mind clarifying your role of reserve; is it a, you'll race if there's space, or you might be around but you don't know yet?

I will be home that weekend for Dr Who and this!!! Very excited about this fact... Hope I can be on pace!

yo get me in any damn classs
lmp1 please thanks

I will admit, you've got me a little confused. This series consists of a single class comprising of the four cars Ninners mentioned above. Were you looking for the WEC Season 3 multi-class thread?

Surely jonny and memto are going to make a "dream team" once again, only 1 more spot left in the Nissan camp!

Back