CRAP a'Corsa ClubPS4 

Improved a little, out of last for a minute 1:42.393
FB_IMG_1522552442484.jpg

Finally had some time to try.

29594386_10216102501016548_8664475379234209934_n.jpg

1:40.338! And i did use cockpit view your Honour, i promise. I tapped the change view button as a "shared" the screenshot and didn't realise.......

Ehhh? What you mean you don't believe me? :D

One tip with this little screamer, let it roll into the corners, and then brake, you can make up some serious time that way! I'll have another go before we finish! ;)

View attachment 726583

1:40.338! And i did use cockpit view your Honour, i promise. I tapped the change view button as a "shared" the screenshot and didn't realise.......

One tip with this little screamer, let it roll into the corners, and then brake, you can make up some serious time that way! I'll have another go before we finish! ;)

Thanks for the tip, great time.

I shall be in, full on Attack mode today,
once I've found my "ASea" legs, should have a good time ready for this evening. ;)

Edit...

Ok then @HammyMansell here is my first stab at this TT, quite please with my this too.

For what its worth, I was using my H-pattern shifter with manual clutch as well.

PS Communities_20180402_121530.jpg

Might be back, with another later. ;)

Cheers

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip, great time.

I shall be in, full on Attack mode today,
once I've found my "ASea" legs, should have a good time ready for this evening. ;)

Edit...

Ok then @HammyMansell here is my first stab at this TT, quite please with my this too.

For what its worth, I was using my H-pattern shifter with manual clutch as well.

View attachment 726659

Might be back, with another later. ;)

Cheers

Nice one @hobbsy !!! Have another go of course, burn off some of that Easter chocolate!! ;)

I think I’m officially last!?! :D

Congrats man! Haha ;)

@hobbsy I used my clutch and shifter too, I gotta find a second to you. @Georgeagea keep Goin bud, you ll find the way

I'm H patterned too, but clutchless sadly Mr soks!! :rolleyes:

View attachment 726583

View attachment 726583

One tip with this little screamer, let it roll into the corners, and then brake, you can make up some serious time that way! I'll have another go before we finish!

Nice laptime mate, but it is quite weird that you are in this view with pressing the button accidentally, because the view that comes after cockpit view is the 3rd person view. So therefore you must have pressed the button atleast 4 times without realing, wich seems like quite a lot to me

I thought i had improved for at least 3rd place, then @hobbsy shows up and takes that little shine away.
Anyways i will try the roll-in @HammyMansell, hopefully before midnight today.

29354986_10209043566284729_7360567334517452748_o.jpg

Well done mate super time!! And yeah try and get that hobbsy!! ;)

My final time as I'll likely get stuck in Mario karts errm I mean GTS
1:41.964. I cannot keep an entire lap with everything right

View attachment 726896

Yes it's a bugger trying to nail that perfect lap Mr soks..........But anyway have fun playing Mario Turismo!! :lol:

Ahhhhh guys what a disaster!! Today i lost my PSN account for one reason and another, and with it all DLC for all the games i have, and trophies etc too. So for the time being the TTs will be with cars that came with the game, and the Free DLCs.....I hope to pick up the season pass (the Porsches i have no more, among other cars) again at some point once i have a credit card to buy it all over again. Not happy!!

By the way my new PSN is "mansellhamster"........I've added some of you, those that don't have me, feel free to add.

TT results up in the morning fellas, and the new TT!

Last edited:
That sucks Hammy, don't forget the "ultimate" edition comes this month, it may be a cheaper option to get all the dlc

That's a good point nosoks!! I probably do that and buy it digital download. Thanks for the suggestion, i'll check out the price differences.

Just as well i hadn't bought the PCARS2 season pass after all, that's on my list too at some point.

Cheers mate! ;)

Ahhhhh guys what a disaster!! Today i lost my PSN account for one reason and another, and with it all DLC for all the games i have, and trophies etc too. So for the time being the TTs will be with cars that came with the game, and the Free DLCs.....I hope to pick up the season pass (the Porsches i have no more, among other cars) again at some point once i have a credit card to buy it all over again. Not happy!!

By the way my new PSN is HammyMansell1980-I........I've added some of you, those that don't have me, feel free to add.

TT results up in the morning fellas, and the new TT!

How did you lose the account?

How did you lose the account?

I signed out of my PSN to try to enter another PSN account, with an email address and password to use, where a 12 month PS Plus subscription had been created for me that i'd bought (It's very difficult to get PSN cards here in South America, all done online with a credit card, which i still don't have until May time), but this didn't work, so after, when i tried to re enter my original PSN HammyMansell account, the password wasn't accepted (it always works fine on the phone apps when i sign into them) So i then tried to register my Hammy account with the email address i'd been given as suggested by the person in the shop where i'd bought the 12 month sub, and this didn't work either. so with that i'd changed my account sign in details, and now i can't get back in for not knowing what email to use etc etc.

I then had the bright idea of desactivating my HammyMansell1980 account, and then re sign into it, but that hasn't worked, and of course in turn i've lost all my DLC content in the process!! :P

I've now written an email to Playstation Support to see if there's someway of resetting my original Hammy account, so i can activate it again, and get the DLC content back. Fingers crossed.

The new TT is:

The Fiat 500 Assetto Corse at Brands Hatch "Indy"!!

abarth_500_assetto_corse_1-678x381.jpg

map.png

Conditions:

Time: 12:00h
Weather: Mid Clear
Temp: 23C
Track Condition: Optimum

To be done in "Hot Lap" mode using stock setup, factory settings and 0% Stability Control, although you can adjust tyre compound, fuel and brake pressure. Post an in game screenshot of your time for it to count. This TT will end on Monday night, the 9th of April, good luck! ;)

I signed out of my PSN to try to enter another PSN account, with an email address and password to use, where a 12 month PS Plus subscription had been created for me that i'd bought (It's very difficult to get PSN cards here in South America, all done online with a credit card, which i still don't have until May time), but this didn't work, so after, when i tried to re enter my original PSN HammyMansell account, the password wasn't accepted (it always works fine on the phone apps when i sign into them) So i then tried to register my Hammy account with the email address i'd been given as suggested by the person in the shop where i'd bought the 12 month sub, and this didn't work either. so with that i'd changed my account sign in details, and now i can't get back in for not knowing what email to use etc etc.

I then had the bright idea of desactivating my HammyMansell1980 account, and then re sign into it, but that hasn't worked, and of course in turn i've lost all my DLC content in the process!! :P

I've now written an email to Playstation Support to see if there's someway of resetting my original Hammy account, so i can activate it again, and get the DLC content back. Fingers crossed.

Log onto PSN on a web browser, or on the App, check the sign in details, then go onto the PSN Account Site, and reset Password.
Hope that helps bro

Are you not signed in on the app?
Let me check and i will send the details.

Ok, Click on the guy on the bottom right and then click on edit profile and not the three dots (...) and there you will see the sign in email address.
Then log into the site i mentioned above or request to reset password.

Ok, Click on the guy on the bottom right and then click on edit profile and not the three dots (...) and there you will see the sign in email address.
Then log into the site i mentioned above or request to reset password.

Yes mate, that's the problem i have, i'm not signed in to the account, nor do i know what email my HammyMansell1980 account is connected to now. A bit of a mess. Hopefully Sony can help me when they reply to me. Thanks for trying mate! ;)

Had a little go of the new TT

29791265_10216125404749127_4801347871875926566_n.jpg

55.062, quite a bit more on the table still.

From now on i'll be using my other new PSN account "mansellhamster" for the foreseeable chaps! ;)

Yes mate, that's the problem i have, i'm not signed in to the account, nor do i know what email my HammyMansell1980 account is connected to now. A bit of a mess. Hopefully Sony can help me when they reply to me. Thanks for trying mate! ;)
So you not signed into the app on your phone?
That is strange, hope Sony does help you though.
I know people are weary when it comes to saving details on web browsers but this is where it really becomes helpful to do so.
All the best Mate and here is my attempt at little Big TT 54.769, now if you say that last line out loud, it may just make your day :D :D

29749773_10209063111733353_6503906241639456110_o.jpg

So you not signed into the app on your phone?
That is strange, hope Sony does help you though.
I know people are weary when it comes to saving details on web browsers but this is where it really becomes helpful to do so.
All the best Mate and here is my attempt at little Big TT 54.769, now if you say that last line out loud, it may just make your day :D :D

29749773_10209063111733353_6503906241639456110_o.jpg

Thanks mate but no joy, looks like i've lost it, Sony don't seem very interested lol. So it looks like i'll have to buy all the Assetto DLC again via the Special Edition that's coming. What a bummer, no more Porka 911 R fun for a month or so! :(

To confirm fellas, i'll be known on PSN as "mansellhamster" from now on, many of you have me already on PSN, add me if you don't!

You made my day @SpaceBreed !!! :D And you're fastest so far!! ;)

Latest Posts

Back