CRAP Casual Evening Events

ColouredBadger

(Banned)
England
England
ColouredBadger
As part of CRAP casual racing league I will be hosting events open to everyone everywhere looking for casual, fun but clean racing.

I will be running a drop in-drop out lobby every Wednesday and Saturday night from 9pm through to Midnight British Time, 20:00 - 23:00 GMT, starting on the 2nd of October. This will change when daylight saving time comes in but I shall update the times when that happens.
The lobby title will be representative of the current event in the 'Race For Fun' section of GT5 and will be open at around 19:40GMT. We are looking for people to join in the fun and maybe some of you will enjoy it enough to want to join CRAP.

2zqdhja.jpg

Each race will be no longer than 20 minutes with a race every 30 minutes. Each week will have a specific concept that will change from night to night. (details below) Meaning you race the same car/s all night and it'll run like a mini championship for fun but without the points and standings. I will update this thread every week with the current event.

Wednesday Events as planned;

2nd October - TVR Tuscan RM (cars should be stock, Set BHP and Weight)
9th October - GT300
16th October - Le Mans Series
23rd October - Lupo GTI Cup (set BHP and Weight)
30th October - GT500 (Pre 2003 JGTC cars, Set BHP and Weight)
6th November - Mixed PP Shuffle Races
13th November - Chevrolet Camaro '10 RM (Set BHP and Weight)
20th November - Clio/Lutecia Trophy Cars (Set BHP and Weight)
27th November - DTM (Untuned, 570pp)
4th December - Mini Cooper '98 Fully Tuned (Set PP)
(Tracks will be selected proportionately to car speed to size of track)

Saturday Events will be selected from CRAP Ongoing Events and as follows;

5th October - 530pp Tuned Cars
12th October - GT300
19th October - Pre 2002 Road/Street Cars
26th October - *NO Event Scheduled*
2nd November - Pre 1980's Rally Cars
9th November - Suzuki Cappuccino RM '95 (Set BHP and Weight)
16th November - Formula GT Grand Prix (Set PP)
23rd November - Touring Cars (Set BHP and Weight)(TBC)
30th November - Roadster RS '07 (MX-5) Fully Tuned (Set BHP and Weight)(TBC)

You're all welcome to come and join us but we are looking for clean and respectful drivers so that everyone can enjoy it.

Hope to see some of you there!

ColouredBadger at crap.boards.net

Last edited:
Saturday 2nd November

Car: ANY Race Car (FF or FR restricted) RM's Allowed
Power: 295bhp
Weight: 1100kg

Tyres: Racing Hard
Tuning IS allowed

First Track will be available for quick practice at 20:40 GMT
Tracks will be;

21:00 GMT - Road Course Indy - 11 Laps
21:30 GMT - Nurburgring GP/D - 11 Laps
22:00 GMT - Laguna Seca - 12 Laps
22:30 GMT - Grand Valley East - 14 Laps
23:00 GMT - Tsukuba - 16 Laps
23:30 GMT - Thruxton - 14 Laps

Thruxton is a created track which I have on share and it replicates the real life Thruxton Track in England.

Last edited:
2nd October - TVR Tuscan RM (stock, 394BHP and 940Kg, tuning allowed)

I'm interested, but tonight's event sounds like a contradiction in terms! If the car is stock, & if the Tuning Prohibited box is ticked, tuning will be impossible. Please clarify.

I merely mean stock as in no extra parts to be added after the race modification has been done. Tuning is fully allowed on the base RM model but 55kg must be added to reach the weight specified. This added weight makes the car better overall and balances the car in corners.
I have made the car Power and Weight restricted instead so there is no PP limit to help people to add more downforce or lessen it to how they want to race without the tuning aspects being restricted.

Hope this helps

Thanks for the reply, I understand you now. However, I won't be there as I like cars to be 100% stock (as in having the Tuning Prohibited box ticked). Have fun!

Thanks for the races. We had between 4 and 7 and some excellent really tight races. I hope to be there towards the end of the Saturday session.

Adam46. I have updated the event's plans for this Wednesday and it will be repeated on Saturday too. See if it still interests you. Hope you can join us.

Tonight is Super GT300. Lobby is called "Super GT300 Clean"
Room Number: 1472 - 6118 - 3916 - 1736 - 4984

Last edited:
Great racing all night in an at times full room (well 14) and no lag at all. Thanks to Badger for organising and ANFD and Dee for supporting it. Hopefully we'll pick up more new nembers.

Hey guys! Ill try to keep an eye on your schedule and make a race or 2 soon here. Thanks! 👍

Wednesday night was a full lobby for the GT300 and it will be running again on Saturday the 12th October at the same time. Join early to get a slot!

This look like a lot of fun. Casual racing with good and clean drivers. Exactly what i like.

A bit confused about the time slot. Tomorrow saturday, does it start 9:00 pm UK time which should be 10:00pm European time, and no 8:00pm as by the first post. pls clarify.

See you tomorrow for some good GT300 racing.

8pm is in GMT (UTC)

Uk is currently using British Summer Time so is an hour ahead of GMT. That's currently 9pm in the uk and 10pm in Sweden.

GMT (UTC) remains constant throughout the year but clocks go forward and backwards at different times of the year in different parts of the world so CRAP use GMT/UTC to help members (and non members) in different time zones across the globe.

Hope that helps.

I was reading CET for GMT. Got to put my glasses on for tomorrows racing.

Thanks for clarifying

Just opened the lobby so come along and have some LMP fun. :D

Room is called "Post '03 LMP1 Clean"
Room Number: 1472 - 6399 - 8580 - 0419 - 5871

ColouredBadger
Just opened the lobby so come along and have some LMP fun. :D

Room is called "Post '03 LMP1 Clean"
Room Number: 1472 - 6399 - 8580 - 0419 - 5871

Will be there shortly

Starting this Wednesday and continuing thereafter on all dates shall be a Simulation Hour at the end of the six races and held at 23:00GMT (00:00GMT when Daylight savings apply for me).
It will involve one or two races (Based upon race event) set to how the races would be in real life, or as near to it as possible. This evening finisher will be for a good sized lobby at the end of the night wanting more racing. Ideally eight racers minimum will allow the Simulation Hour to take effect. If the lobby has less than eight racers then there will be two more races following the event's listed format.
The Simulation Hours will involve Tyre Wear and some races will have one or more pit stops.

Starting with the Lupo GTI Cup, the Simulation Hour will be ran in a similar way to the British Clio Cup. It will involve a 17 Lap race at Circuito De Madrid (Lasting around 25 minutes) then the grid will be reversed and the same track is ran for another 17 Laps. The second race will start around 5 minutes after the first one.
Pit Stops probably won't happen during these races.

Lupo GTI Cup starts in 2 hours time. Join in the fun with us from CRAP. :D

*Note*
Remember to fit Fully Adjustable Suspension and Fully Adjustable Gearbox. Other handling performance parts are allowed. NO power parts to be added.

Back