Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 5,841 comments
I think the flag code says burning is the correct method to dispose of a US flag.
It does, as a dignified means of decommissioning a flag no longer fit for display. That's distinct from desecration, of course, but also the flag itself represents the freedom to desecrate it.
It is also not a crime to burn a US flag. Provided said flag is your own property.
There are manner and location constraints. Those constraints aren't specific to flags and they are content neutral with regard to expressive acts in general.

That burning a flag is permissible is not to provide a pass for other criminal acts. I always go to the time Vietnam War protesters interrupted a Dodgers game to burn a flag, but Rick Monday managed to snatch it from them before they got it lit and they were charged with criminal trespass.

los angeles dodgers america GIF by MLB

Last edited:
It does, as a dignified means of decommissioning a flag no longer fit for display. That's distinct from desecration, of course, but also the flag itself represents the freedom to desecrate it.

There are manner and location constraints. Those constraints aren't specific to flags and they are content neutral with regard to expressive acts in general.

That burning a flag is permissible is not to provide a pass for other criminal acts. I always go to the time Vietnam War protesters interrupted a Dodgers game to burn a flag, but Rick Monday managed to snatch it from them before they got it lit and they were charged with criminal trespass.

los angeles dodgers america GIF by MLB
Also was on private property. Ironically this came before the act was "fully decriminalized" (1989 Supreme Court ruling).

caitlin-clark.png

It's funny because the connie rats at OutKick* just pissed themselves over "media" (OutKick is media) not asking Clark what they could just ask themselves.
*"KeEp PoLiTiCs OuT oF sPoRtS"

He went from pillow salesman to full-blown conspiracy theorist with a pillow salesman side hustle.
That doesn't mean to say he's necessarily in Putin's pocket. Not that I doubt he'd take the rubles if they were bunged in his direction but I haven't seen him publicising anti-Ukraine propaganda.

Last edited:
Some of Alex Jones's fans weren't happy he wasn't celebrating Hitler's birthday yesterday:

View attachment 1348968
Some of the other replies were absolutely brain dead, claiming "Alex, who was the one who declared war?"

Uh, Germany did the instant they started invading Poland. What, is the logic here that Germany should've been allowed to do whatever they want & it was Poland's fault for WWII by defending itself?

Last edited:
Some of the other replies were absolutely brain dead, claiming "Alex, who was the one who declared war?"

Uh, Germany did the instant they started invading Poland. What, is the logic here that Germany should've been allowed to do whatever they want & it was Poland's fault for WWII by defending itself?
They clearly fell for the false flag that Germany used as an excuse. Even more incredulous they fell for it nearly 75 years after it was proven. Oh well, no brain found in those brainless individuals.

Well, that's the argument they're making about Russia and Ukraine, so it tracks.
True. Although, I've seen further attempts to justify Russia with claims that they are just, "taking back their land".

It's so bizarre to me. This is basic, elementary school history knowledge & it's just so readily dismissed despite, as Blitz said, there's 75 years of one of the most documented events in human history.

mahler.jpg

hinkle.jpg

tate-gay.jpg

That doesn't mean to say he's necessarily in Putin's pocket. Not that I doubt he'd take the rubles if they were bunged in his direction but I haven't seen him publicising anti-Ukraine propaganda.
Draino's a pretty standard MAGA bitch.* Following it on Twitter doesn't mean one holds all views it espouses.

*The Department of Redundancy Department approves.

Back