Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.47 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,293 comments
Daily rewards have been 💩 this week (so far). Same 10/5k reward in each ticket, or an invitation, and tonight got a 6* (engine) ticket which wasn't great either.

I'm going to have a moan and say, in my opinion, they should get rid of the 5-10k payouts, parts and the invitation system, and keep everything else in but that's just my opinion. Lowest prize being 30k in a 3* ticket, lowest prize being 50k in a 4* ticket or a car under 100k wouldn't be too bad in the 3 and 4* tickets. We're two years into the lifespan of GT7, so hopefully it'll be revised for the next installment.
The only hope is probably that this experiment in "whale hunting" hasn't proven to be as successful as intended and they have a rethink on the whole idea. If this current system actually is reaping the rewards they were looking for, chances are GT8 is even worse in terms of low rewards and sky high grinding requirements.

DW 5* yeah! Finally a 5 star...

A Ferrari invite.. again....
despair.gif

4* ticket today, top two prizes where 100k or a Urus '18, slows down on the Urus '18 then it goes to a racing exhaust for an aston martin which was in the middle of the 100k and the Urus... :banghead:

4* ticket today, top two prizes where 100k or a Urus '18, slows down on the Urus '18 then it goes to a racing exhaust for an aston martin which was in the middle of the 100k and the Urus... :banghead:
The visual representation of these tickets show 1 item out of hundreds, not 1 out of 5 (or 6?).
And chances are not equal among every item, nor equally weighted on worth but higher for lower rewards in general.

Sunday , tickets day .
IMG_20240414_080912489_HDR.jpg

Except 6* one the others was extremely low prizes.

3X3*. 2 of them gave the same amount which was 5 k and an exhaust

3X4* 10 k and a crank shaft plus a Citroen invitation.

6* save the week giving 1 pure million and hopefully wasn't a crappy VGT this time

Theoretically could be worst if 6* one wasn't so generous .

Back