Damned Cobra Kills Me

• Thread starter TwinTurbo
  • 16 comments
Last night I was getting so pissed at The Seattle II track in the Amateur Stars and Stripes.  I could keep up with the Cobra for half a lap but the second I start to loose him he's gone and even If I toast everybody else he's like 1/4 to 1/2 a lap ahead at the end of the race.

I'm driving a Camero SS with Medium softs and 612 hp.
I could put super softs on and boost my hp to 740, or I could buy a Vette but I don't really want to do wither of these.

What should I do oh GT3 Gurus?

I assume it's that damned Shelby Cobra?

What I used to do was after I clicked on ENTRY, just look at the list of cars that will be in the race, and if the Shelby Cobra was on the list, I'd just go back, and click on ENTRY again, and sometimes the list will change and the Cobra won't be one of your opponents.

Or you could just get Super Softs, get as much HP as possible, and rip the Cobra a new one...

Here's one for the guy who hates the Cobra. :)
I did the Seattle Endurance this afternoon, with the Camaro SS, the Cobra was in the race too, finished 3 laps down on me, got a F1 for my troubles too :)  The cobra might be fast, but it's crap round corners.
Yes get the Super Softs, and kick ass!!!!
BTW I was on 428hp with the Camaro SS,   same in the Stars & Stripes.

Man you need a ****
in' faster car! I raced that race with the Camaro Race Car, that I got after winning the American Championship with my Skyline R34 Pspec-II. Yes, I too was suprised that they let me in an American race with a Japanese car. Anyway they will. And about the Camaro, That was one of the 3 or 4 possible cars that you can win after completing the American Championship Series.

Hi, As for me, I try to use a car which will just win, If I'm racing car's in their stock form (not Race Cars), I use the same. If proper race car's are in a race, I will try to beat them with a stock car, If that fails, it's out will the real race car's.
I don't get much fun out off Blowing the opposition away, right from the start, you know what I mean, You see them at the start, pass them all in a few hundred yards and never see them again.
cya

I used my Camaro SS race car and smooked that Cobra . You really don't ned to use a high powred car like that one . In the endurance races the cobra will pit every 3rd lap. So if you can stay close for 3 lapes you can take the lead for good against that Cobra , the rest of the cars will be no problem depending on the car that you use in the race .

Mitsubishi 3000GT V4

Mustang SVT Cobra..With some extra tunning this is an exclent car (although I had Ford car)

Win the british GT Car Cup , you will win the Austin Martin Vanquish : Stock RPMs 440+ handles great will handle better wit some slight tunning .

Any one of these car can dust the Shelby Cobra . Plus the Shelby Cobra handles real bad around  turns.

Hope this helps you out some ..LoCo1 OUT CUZZ

What  i did was, coz I was getting so pissed, I won some other races, bought a panoz esperante, and kicked his b*tch ass all over seattle

Latest Posts

Back