Dodge/Mobil 1 Series GAD 100KM at Rome, room opens 12 pm est Sat

• Thread starter Ganon83
  • 332 comments
How did the race go? Sorry I couldn't make it, I got called in to work this morning.

How did the race go? Sorry I couldn't make it, I got called in to work this morning.

How much does Minecraft pay you? :dunce:

Also Storm, there is nothing really to be said. Me and GKM have already said it.

Would you rather me wreck you guys, spin you out, and ram you off of the track, or give you a bump to move you out of the way? I never meant to piss you guys off, but whining over the bump-and-run is a bit ridiculous.

Maybe we could turn this into a high speed parade with little to no passing.

Would you rather me wreck you guys, spin you out, and ram you off of the track, or give you a bump to move you out of the way? I never meant to piss you guys off, but whining over the bump-and-run is a bit ridiculous.

Maybe we could turn this into a high speed parade with little to no passing.

yea, but a bump and run on lap 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26? Also, you're only meant to do it if you're faster than the other car. If you had just put some time and effort in to seting the car up it would have been a much cleaner race

Can anyone send me a full replay? I figured we wouldn't have any sort of incident that I'd need to review but I guess I was wrong.

gokartman78
yea, but a bump and run on lap 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26? Also, you're only meant to do it if you're faster than the other car. If you had just put some time and effort in to seting the car up it would have been a much cleaner race

That race was fun... But I have never been so 🤬 Peed off. RPH I wanted to get Storm back for you buddy. He had intentions on hitting you and it was obvious. "When it doubt, back out." For storm its "Im going to go in hard, and drive like a tard." Im done with my rant and will have proof Ganon. Good race though..

Didn't I mention how tight my car was early in the race? A tight car isn't good on a track with sharp corners, and that leaves me with a choice of either falling back, or driving aggressively to stay at the front. What one do you think I'm going to do? Should I just let everyone pass me and stay in the pits at lap 3?

And when I tried to brake early, I ended up going too far and went below the white line, so no matter what I'm in a lose-lose situation.

I had a tight car too, but simply focused on getting through the S-curves in one piece and overtaking on the oval section...

Didn't I mention how tight my car was early in the race? A tight car isn't good on a track with sharp corners, and that leaves me with a choice of either falling back, or driving aggressively to stay at the front. What one do you think I'm going to do? Should I just let everyone pass me and stay in the pits at lap 3?

Because HSR has such sharp corners......:dunce:

Also, a tight setup is 100 times better than a loose setup here. Setup means very little here also, as long as it doesn't spin out or have too much aero, it's possible to win with it, so maybe you can stop blaming your setup?

I know I wasn't there but I don't want to see BS excuses.

Because HSR has such sharp corners......:dunce:

Also, a tight setup is 100 times better than a loose setup here. Setup means very little here also, as long as it doesn't spin out or have too much aero, it's possible to win with it, so maybe you can stop blaming your setup?

I know I wasn't there but I don't want to see BS excuses.

So having a tight car is a BS excuse. Look at the replay and you will see what I mean.

Oh, and tight/loose cars are preferences. If you like loose cars (like I do), then that doesn't mean that loose cars are the best, it means that they are the best for you. Same with tight cars, which I loathe.

What else did I see? That most of the times I bumped other drivers, they saved their cars and held their positions, anyways.

So having a tight car is a BS excuse. Look at the replay and you will see what I mean.

Oh, and tight/loose cars are preferences. If you like loose cars (like I do), then that doesn't mean that loose cars are the best, it means that they are the best for you. Same with tight cars, which I loathe.

Every turn is banked, I don't see how you can complain about a tight car.

What else did I see? That most of the guys who got bumped saved their cars and held their positions, anyways.

I prefer a loose car, but I got pole in SC with one that was tighter than your one today. Did I also mention it went from 12th and 15 seconds back, to 5th and 2 seconds back? Tight is fast round HSR, learn the lines and you would have been fine. I gained at least 1 second through turn 2 because you kept going low.

Every turn is banked, I don't see how you can complain about a tight car.

Did you even drive these cars before? They can be as tight as 🤬, even in banked corners. I couldn't get my car loose enough before the race, and the rest was history.

I prefer a loose car, but I got pole in SC with one that was tighter than your one today. Did I also mention it went from 12th and 15 seconds back, to 5th and 2 seconds back? Tight is fast round HSR, learn the lines and you would have been fine. I gained at least 1 second through turn 2 because you kept going low.

[sarcasm]Yes, because I can drive exactly like you.[/sarcasm]

Watching the replay now :) I found 1 that is enough proof but im going to fine more. Im at lap 17 found 4 major incidents so far.. thats only in those S bends too!

Yes. I've drove Trucks round here before which were tighter, yet nobody blamed their Truck for an incident.:odd:

You still can't compare one completely different car to another. The vehicles that you drive in the truck series are heavier, and are little more than super-tuned trucks. The cars we drive in this series are purpose-built race cars that are meant for racing.

In a game like this, the car setup can really make a huge impact. If it doesn't fit your driving style and it makes you go slower/turn worse, you will have to find another method to stay up front. I used the bump and run, which, although controversial, is not illegal. I did make a lot of aggressive moves, I will admit.

I'm watching the replay right now. While I do take blame for most of the incidents, some of them involved cars going to the outside, getting loose or coming down, and bumping me, resulting in them spinning.

Im putting the replay up now. Lap 21 and 22. Put the camera on his car. I hope he has a good excuse. :lol:
I also have lap 7, 10, 12, and 18. No need to go any further if there will be a punishment.
By the way lap 22 in turn 3 I gave him a bump so I could get revenge for RPH.

Loose or tight, Storm you never got the driving line correct. You would always go low on the bank turned when you should know the fastest driving line is to just stay high. When you go low, the person behind you will overtake on the outside easily but you will start getting tighter and drifting up towards the person on your outside. Then you'd show no regards to the person outside of you and make contact and screw up that person's driving line because you missed yours...

If I went high, I would hit the wall and you guys would hit me as your lines were up there. If I went low, I wouldn't hit the wall, but end up on the outside where you guys would end your line. I said it before, it was a lose-lose situation, and most of the bumping didn't make much of a difference, anyways.

If I went high, I would hit the wall and you guys would hit me as your lines were up there. If I went low, I wouldn't hit the wall, but end up on the outside where you guys would end your line. I said it before, it was a lose-lose situation, and most of the bumping didn't make much of a difference, anyways.

how about you go ab bit slower into the corner, and then you can make it round without using other people as barriers. It was a lose lose because you hadn't put the time and practise in. When you don't practise, you are always going to be slower.

And it made a big difference. You were costing people positions, and almost hitting them off the track on most laps.

Then slow down more if someone is on your outside so you don't make contact with him?

If I slowed down more, I still would have been tight, and I would have been bumped from behind due to my car being so slow, and then you guys would complain that I was brake-checking everyone. And perhaps I would end up going below the white line and cut a corner (which happened when I DID brake early).

Long story short: What I did was look for a gap to pass, and due to having a tight car, I couldn't turn as good as I wanted to so I used the bump-and-run. Why didn't you guys use the bump-and-run on me earlier?

Trust me, if I wouldn't have hit the wall your bitch ass would have been spun. There were to many other cars around for me to do it. I wasn't mad until you hit RPH.

Trust me, if I wouldn't have hit the wall your bitch ass would have been spun. There were to many other cars around for me to do it. I wasn't mad until you hit RPH.

Look, for one last time, I never meant to wreck anybody, I wanted to use the bump-and-run as my car was tight, and it was likely the only way to keep up with the leaders. While controversial, the bump-and-run is not illegal. Nowhere in the rules says that you cannot use it.

There is a big difference between aggressive driving and reckless driving. Being aggressive would be to move others out of the way, usually through bumping. Reckless driving would be to ram other drivers, spin them out, put them into the wall, and like aggressive driving, all intentionally. While I did put some of you into the wall, those incidents were few and unintentional (I recorded only 2-3 incidents involving that).

I know what to expect next weekend, so I will race accordingly. Stay at the back of the lead pack, pit when they pit, and only at the end make a charge to the front.

And watch your attitude towards me. Nobody takes lightly to that 'round these parts.

My thoughts, if you car is slow or can't hold a line, fall back due to respect. Every race is not about one individual, this is a group effort. There's an overwhelming feeling of narcasism here.

Take Furi and I for example. We were running 1:07s all day just us two being very aggressive, driving side by side but there was lots of respect there and awareness where each other was on track. Lots of fun too Furi. We showed common sense to drop a gear or tap a handbrake.

Subtly and patience is always key to setting up a clean pass. So Storm, quite thinking you are sooooo fast n that u deserve a win every race. Use some patience n common sense on the track. Treat other drivers as you would in real life.

That's why I lost the draft, there was too much dive bombs going on up front. Wasn't too comfortable with all that nonesense. And happy Furi decided to have some fun by pitting twice so he could battle it out with me.

Thanks GKM... But anyway im done. I said what I wanted to. Im done with this argument. Ganon check lap 21 and 22 for great evidence

Back