I've tested the games using a Driving Force GT

Working
Forza Horizon 1
Grid 2

Not working
Dirt 3
Dirt Showdown
Hydro Thunder
Burnout Revenge - Not sure if it supports FFB at all.
Daytona - As expected. And it's a bizarre rumble fest.

@Podger
Kudos for getting FH1 working!

Working
Forza Horizon 1
Grid 2

Not working
Dirt 3
Dirt Showdown
Hydro Thunder
Thanks for the feedback and info, I can’t find my dirt3 disc, I’m not sure where I’d even get one anymore. I’ll keep looking and will fix if I find it. The 2 Dirts use then same FFB, so one fix will do both IIRC. I might have the burnout game, I’ll have a look.

Last edited:
@Podger
When will SRP's "SIM RACING HANDBRAKES" be compatible with drive hubs?

Also, are there any plans for Aiologs' new product "H-pattern Shifter" to be compatible with drive hubs?

@Podger
When will SRP's "SIM RACING HANDBRAKES" be compatible with drive hubs?

Also, are there any plans for Aiologs' new product "H-pattern Shifter" to be compatible with drive hubs?
That would be up to them. If a vendor wants support they need to send us a sample. It’s not economical for us to source the gear ourselves.

Thanks for the feedback and info, I can’t find my dirt3 disc, I’m not sure where I’d even get one anymore. I’ll keep looking and will fix if I find it. The 2 Dirts use then same FFB, so one fix will do both IIRC. I might have the burnout game, I’ll have a look.
Tested as well ! It's working on FH1 ! Thanks a lot Podger !
Any plans for dirt 2 ? It was fun with a wheel from what I can remember

Edit : nevermind, it has not been made compatible with Xbox one

Last edited:
Tested as well ! It's working on FH1 ! Thanks a lot Podger !
Any plans for dirt 2 ? It was fun with a wheel from what I can remember

Edit : nevermind, it has not been made compatible with Xbox one
Dirt 3 and dirt showdown are compatible and I found the discs today, just finishing off the updates.

Edit : update is there now

Last edited:
Trying to decide which DD base to purchase. This is for using on GT7 / PSVR2 on the PS5. I would like some advice from people who may have experienced both of these bases.

Currently use a Thrustmaster T300, HE Sprint pedals, Aiologs shifter and handbrake and also a VNM H Pattern shifter. All working great on the PS5 with a Drivehub.

I'm also using simhub connected to 6 transducers / shakers situated around my seat and simlab gt1 evo rig.

I already have the new Thrustmaster Ferrari 488 GT3 wheel and a Ferrari 599 Evo xx Wheel.

Trying to decide between the G pro wheel at £1000 or the T818 for £650. Both now work with the Drivehub for PS5.

Is the G Pro with Trueforce any better than the T818 for Gran turismo 7? keeping in mind that I already have 6 transducers on my rig already.

To me, the obvious choice is to just get the T818, but feel like I need a push to decide which way to go. Has anyone got experience of both of these DD bases?

Last edited:
Is the G Pro with Trueforce any better than the T818 for Gran turismo 7? keeping in mind that I already have 6 transducers on my rig already.

To me, the obvious choice is to just get the T818, but feel like I need a push to decide which way to go. Has anyone got experience of both of these DD bases?
Yes it’s better. No idea what the transducers do or how they are stimulated.

The G Pro is way more powerful than the t818, nice and as it is..

Logitech have done a way better job at getting game devs to support their API, than say thrustmaster did with getting anyone to support the DFB of the tgt, they even launched a tgt2 with no better support, that IMO is exactly the same in every single way..
Logitech don’t mention it but for example, FM8 supports the new api not for the ffb but for simply RPM leds, Forza already have a rumble emulation from the 360 days when the while had rumble motors.

Thanks @Podger
I thought SRP had sent a sample to Collective Minds because the "HANDBRAKES" page said "mportant: Check the compatibility of your steering wheel and peripherals on the Drivehub website."

I guess the sample hasn't arrived yet.

Thanks @Podger
I thought SRP had sent a sample to Collective Minds because the "HANDBRAKES" page said "mportant: Check the compatibility of your steering wheel and peripherals on the Drivehub website."

I guess the sample hasn't arrived yet.
I can check, the code and see, handbrakes are pretty easy to add. If you have one yourself and a pc I can probably help you. PM if so.

Edit . we have some SRP pedals, no handbrake.. fairly elaborate piece of kit.

Last edited:
@Podger
Kudos for getting FH1 working!

Working
Forza Horizon 1
Grid 2

Not working
Dirt 3
Dirt Showdown
Hydro Thunder
@sonik_br
did you try any of the game since the update..
Dirt 3 and Dirt Showdown should be work
as for Burnout, I have Burnout Paradise and its now working, maybe you can try Burnout Revenge and LMK

@Podger do you ever sleep? XD

Kidding.
Thank you for doing this!

I've just seen the recent update. Going try the games in a few hours.

BTW I love Burnout so much that I've put the game disc that day to try FFB. Music kicks in, bring back good memories. And now I'm here working while listening the game's amazing soundtrack <3

@Podger do you ever sleep? XD

Kidding.
Thank you for doing this!

I've just seen the recent update. Going try the games in a few hours.

BTW I love Burnout so much that I've put the game disc that day to try FFB. Music kicks in, bring back good memories. And now I'm here working while listening the game's amazing soundtrack <3
there is a demo for Burnout Revenge on 360 but not on Xbox 1/x/s, same for hydro thunder, so I'm loath to spend the cash on them, so if you can tell me about burnaout revenge, that would be great

Any love for Daytona USA? XD
The only home ports with FFB are the PS3 and X360 versions.
The PS3 version only works on a PS3 console.
The X360 version works on current gen Xbox.

@sonik_br
did you try any of the game since the update..
Dirt 3 and Dirt Showdown should be work
as for Burnout, I have Burnout Paradise and its now working, maybe you can try Burnout Revenge and LMK
Naild it!
Dirt 3 and Dirt Showdown both are working like a charm!

Burnout Revenge seems to be sending some commands as the wheel can have a center spring and from time to time it have zero force. Something is happening there.

Does anyone knows if Ridge Racer 6 (X360) supports force feedback?
@kartman21 any clue?

It's listed on thrustmaster's compatibility list for xbox one/series
Ridge Racer™ 6 – Xbox 360 backward compatibility
(On this game we recommend to set the wheel's angle of rotation at 270°& turn on the official gamepad controller, in addition to the wheel, in order to get Force Feedback effects on the wheel)

Yes it’s better. No idea what the transducers do or how they are stimulated.

The G Pro is way more powerful than the t818, nice and as it is..

Logitech have done a way better job at getting game devs to support their API, than say thrustmaster did with getting anyone to support the DFB of the tgt, they even launched a tgt2 with no better support, that IMO is exactly the same in every single way..
Logitech don’t mention it but for example, FM8 supports the new api not for the ffb but for simply RPM leds, Forza already have a rumble emulation from the 360 days when the while had rumble motors.
Thanks for that. Now that the Drivehub supports all 3 versions of the G Pro Wheel, I see that Amazon UK have some good deals on the PC only version, just £680, used but like new.

Is there any reason why I shouldn't go for the PC version over the PS5 version? I'm saving over £300.

Will the Force Feedback be the same for all versions? Button caps obviously won't correspond when used on a PS5 but I don't really care about that as I race mostly with PSVR2 anyway.

Thanks for that. Now that the Drivehub supports all 3 versions of the G Pro Wheel, I see that Amazon UK have some good deals on the PC only version, just £680, used but like new.

Is there any reason why I shouldn't go for the PC version over the PS5 version? I'm saving over £300.

Will the Force Feedback be the same for all versions? Button caps obviously won't correspond when used on a PS5 but I don't really care about that as I race mostly with PSVR2 anyway.
You should be grand i'm sure @Yes_No will weigh in at some point.

@Podger A friend of mine just tested Burnout Revenge on a X360 console with the Wireless FFB Wheel.
The game does not support it. So don't waste your time with it.
Me too I did the exact same thing, and although there is no ffb on x360, there is on backward compatibility and I have it working, it’s only alright but working nonetheless.
I also played Daytona for a bit to see if it was similar, but it’s grand on x360 and pure pish on Xbox 1/s/x

How bizarre!
Any clue on what causes this difference between x360 and one? Its the "emulated" wheel that the newer consoles presents to the game?
I mean, the games sees a wheel with a lot of features like clutch pedal and H shifter. Features that the Wireless wheel does not have.

How bizarre!
Any clue on what causes this difference between x360 and one? Its the "emulated" wheel that the newer consoles presents to the game?
I mean, the games sees a wheel with a lot of features like clutch pedal and H shifter. Features that the Wireless wheel does not have.
Another head scratcher, the remaster of burnout paradise for Xbox 1 has no wheel support at all, the buttons don’t even work….

I have the pc only version. I'm not a pro racer but am pretty picky when it comes to the feel of stuff and also like to try out every possible thing that I can think of to try and find ways to see if there are problems.

I've been using the wheel pretty heavily for the past few weeks and the only thing that I have noticed is that the LED RPM gauge on the DD11 wheel base one time didn't match up with the RPM gauge in car on GT7. I use VR2 99.99% of the time so I haven't bothered trying to repeat it and didn't think it was worth mentioning it to drivehub since it is a very minor thing.

I also had an issue in Forza 8 with FFB that was quite interesting to try and race with lol. I mentioned it to their dev just to let him know about it.... He gave me a really awesome explanation of what was happening (specific to the DD11 and very few would ever have such issue). Even though this bug only impacted me at the time, he went out of his way to add an entire section of code in beta 9 to support the DD11 in Forza 8. I want to say that it took him a day or so from when I mentioned it to identify, design, test and push a firmware that fixed the issue.

I have tried my setup, DD11 pc only wheel base, G Pro Wheel, G Pro pedals and a TH8S shifter, on my PC, PS5 and Xbox series x. I mostly play GT7 but have tried ACC, AMS2, Wreckfest, Forza 8, Forza horizon 5, and dirt rally 2.0. They all work just as wheel as using a officially supported version of my setup. I have not had any weird disconnects, lag or any other issues that I can think of.

FFB works great in all games tested and trueforce is absolutely amazing in GT7. I kinda forgot how it feels to not have trueforce, so I decided to turn it off last night to see how it feels. Holy crap does it suck not having it! Don't get me wrong, the FFB is still great and if you never used trueforce, you would think the wheel is amazing.... But once you use trueforce, there literally is no way to go back to regular ffb... It really is that amazing and I'm super happy that drivehub is able to support it.

I honestly don't like to give advice on ways people should spend their money. I will say that I am quite happy now even though I made a mistake and ordered what I thought was the PS version of the G Pro. Instead, I got the PC only version of it and could not return it due to Japanese culture... The ad was correct, my fault for not reading it correctly. Podger reached out to me to talk about the drivehub and then worked with me to get it fully working on all 3 platforms. Added bonus is that I can now use my TH8S shifter and get rid of that crappy Logitech shifter that would have required an additional $50 racing adapter to get it to work.

I absolutely love this setup and had a lot of fun learning about the drivehub and a bunch of other stuff. I wish other companies had even 1/10th of the level of support that I have gotten with drivehub.

@Podger

Hey man. Trying to get the logitech pro to boot up on the series x. I updated firmware to 2.1.1

Have the wheel plugged into wheel port, xbx controller in controller port and console into console port. No matter what combination I use the pro wheel doesn't detect a system upon boot up.

@Podger

Hey man. Trying to get the logitech pro to boot up on the series x. I updated firmware to 2.1.1

Have the wheel plugged into wheel port, xbx controller in controller port and console into console port. No matter what combination I use the pro wheel doesn't detect a system upon boot up.
You need the latest beta firmware. Unselect the use latest version. The wording needs to get improved on their firmware tool.

You need the latest beta firmware. Unselect the use latest version. The wording needs to get improved on their firmware tool.

So... I have to select NOT the latest version on the updater and what, I get some kind of option to pick the beta firmware instead?

@Podger

try this ->
1. turn off your wheel, remove wheel usb from drivehub and drivehub usb from console then turn on your console.
2. if you at mainscreen, plug in drivehub usb and look if the xbox pad light up 1 or 2 times, if yes, then plug in wheel usb to drivehub and turn on your wheel.

Okay, ran it again and you're right. Unselected latest version and then had the option to select the beta 2.1.2-beta.2

I'll give this another shot

Okay, ran it again and you're right. Unselected latest version and then had the option to select the beta 2.1.2-beta.2

I'll give this another shot
Pretty sure beta 2 is quite old and won't work. It's been a few days since I looked to see what the current beta is, it might be 11 or 12, but 7 and up will get you working.... Everything after 7 is improvements to what was made in 7... So I recommend going with at least 10.

Back