DVD FUNCTION

we aLL know that ps2 is laso a dvd player... but I have one problem... My country DVD format is Region 3, My PS2 (from japan) can only play region 1... is there any way I can upgrade my ps2

:shocked:

Originally posted by coolrules
yes there is a thing that you buy in the shop ..around £10 and that lets you play any dvd at all on your ps2!!!!

That's called breaking the law and you know a friend of a friend can do it for a tenner......right;) ;)

nop it aint against the law at all go to www.amazon.co.uk and then ps2 accessories and you will see it you call it DVD region X and i made a mistake it is £18.99 but it is good, any DVD you want can be played on your ps2!

for some reason I can't change it so the parental controll is off. It's not like it's doing any good when my whole family knows the pword, and will continue to in order to watch movies like Saving Private Ryan.

I thought that the Japanese Version came with a utility disk that enable this. Also I remember there being drivers that you load onto the memory cards as well.

Back