ECCC: The European Classic Car Clash -Postponed until GT6

• Thread starter G91V
  • 66 comments
ImmalovemaGTR
Thanks 👍
When are we going to know more about the date and time?

I'll try to organize the championship at a time & date which fits everyone's schedule.

So, which days are your best ones?
Let's see if everyone is happy

My dates.

Can do: Thursdays
Bi-Weekly: Fridays Saturdays and Sundays

As I can see saturday is a good day but it must be bi-weekly.
What if we talk about each event separately, (five dates in total)?
So it might be 2 races in week, or none.

My dates. Can do: Thursdays Bi-Weekly: Fridays Saturdays and Sundays As I can see saturday is a good day but it must be bi-weekly. What if we talk about each event separately, (five dates in total)? So it might be 2 races in week, or none.

Ok... so just tell me when you plan to do the training session 👍

What about next Saturday (not tomorrow, the next one) at 9 PM BST? Or friday at the same hour?

Last edited:
What about next Saturday (not morning, the next one) at 9 PM BST? Or friday at the same hour?
Hummmm... Friday is a nogo for me since I have school at saturday (12th)... Perfect would be something like 6-8 PM Saturday, but 9 is also ok... how long will the training session be?

ImmalovemaGTR
Hummmm... Friday is a nogo for me since I have school at saturday (12th)... Perfect would be something like 6-8 PM Saturday, but 9 is also ok... how long will the training session be?

It will be a free trial, and if most of the people want, a 11 lap race

It will be a free trial, and if most of the people want, a 11 lap race

Then, I would say saturday @9 it is 👍... I do not need the race necessarely, but if you want me to compete - no problem!:)👍

Im going to run the jaguar type-e coupe '61, shes real loose, but I'll see what I can do.

OK.
As all drivers have chosen a car, I'll get the Alpine A110 '73.
The championship will begin next saturday, with a free trial and an (optional) 12 lap race.

Last edited:
OK.
As all drivers have chosen a car, I'll get the Alpine A110 '73.
The championship will begin next saturday, with a free trial and an (optional) 12 lap race.

Hey mate did I miss round 1? Cause I havmt been on Ps much

Race dates updated on the OP! 👍 Please notice that the times might be delayed.

Remember guys, tomorrow at 8PM GMT the session will begin!!
Be prepared 👍

swiftsmith
Is the training session mandatory?

Actually, no, I'll leave lounge open and it will be a free test trial for everyone. The official beginning of the championship is in 2 weeks in London (20 laps)

I live at +1 too. It's made so to race at 9PM

Wait... you can't live at +1... BST is British Summer Time... When BST is eg 8am, then Germany, Austria (where I live),... have 9am...
Your account data says you live in Valencia...

Valencia isn't the same time as in the UK. What time is it by yours? Here, it's 19:36h

Valencia isn't the same time as in the UK. What time is it by yours? Here, it's 19:36h
ATM it is 20:14

Wait what... Valencia and Austria are in the same timezone?

*looks at map*
*forgets that britain belongs to western Europe*
*sees, that if Valencia is in Eastern Spain, Austria is in the same timezone*
*:banghead:s*

Back