Elegance Automotive Guild - Remembering TurnLeft.

Quick drift in the C1
DSC_0064.JPG

The 300SL was even better
DSC_0066.JPG

New Drift Score:

Event: Non-Race Car Drift Trial (13/07/2016)

Car: Corvette (C1) '54

Drift Score: 6,633

Corvette Drift.jpg

This Car Still Amazes Me!!! :eek: It just so good at every level 👍

As you can see Easy Gold, It's the same with the 300SL too!!!

Both are FANTASTIC Tunes!!! 👍 👍

I'm Glad to be a Part of this Garage.
Cheers Smiley.gif

Last edited:
Just did the New 450PP Seasonal (28/07/2016)

Both cars WON!!! easily 👍 :D

View attachment 571188
Can confirm the 300SL is an easy winner of the Beginner's level non race car challenge at Autumn Ring, eked a win on CM's.

3PO harassed the mechanics into putting CS on and we took the lead with a lap to go.

Edit:

Whilst in the 300SL we popped along to the Intermediate Level race at Twin Ring Motegi, acquired some SH tyres and took the win by a small margin

DSC_0012.JPG

Off to try the Vette at Autumn Ring now

Last edited:
We recently found out about the passing of our co-member and dear friend @TurnLeft. He passed survived by his wife, son and mother.

Our thoughts are with them, his other family and friends and all that knew him. His humour, wisdom and joy for life will be greatly missed by us all :(

As tribute we shall be completing work on the two unfinished projects he worked on with us in the near furure.

We love you and miss you Francis! May you rest in peace 👍:bowdown: (he loved those two smilies in that order :lol:)

We recently found out about the passing of our co-member and dear friend @TurnLeft. He passed survived by his wife, son and mother.

Our thoughts are with them, his other family and friends and all that knew him. His humour, wisdom and joy for life will be greatly missed by us all :(

As tribute we shall be completing work on the two unfinished projects he worked on with us in the near future.

We love you and miss you Francis! May you rest in peace 👍:bowdown: (he loved those two smilies in that order :lol:)

I am truly sadden by this news :( We lost the Founder of EAG Garage, I was hoping he was going to beat it but I guess he got called home (Probably to help him with some GT6 tunes ;))

Those 2 smileys still make me laugh :lol: here's the real post below

👍:bowdown: ( < in case you missed the meaning of putting these two in that order think of an S&M prostate exam) :lol:. In true TL humor. I'm going to miss that guy :( :bowdown:

This garage is going to be a tribute to Francis and all he did here at :gtpflag:

RIP Smiley.gif
My Dear Friend

Last edited:
I had completed one of the classic cars that you worked on long time ago @Thorin Cain , I can PM you the setup if that can help you in any way :)
I would be honoured my friend :)
Winner on SH tyres:
View attachment 575907
Intermediate Level Non-Racing Car Challenge

Event Availability Period
28/07/2016 04:00 - 25/08/2016 04:00
Track
Twin Ring Motegi East Course
Entry Requirements
PP: 500 or less
Tyres: Sports: Hard or less

Zipped PS3 replay link.

In memory of my good friend - Francis (TurnLeft).
I tried and failed already :lol: Will see how it should have been done later on :).

Been having some fun in the C1 :cheers: and got a nice score of 5928 in the Non-Racing Car Drift Trial at Tokyo R246 / Reverse.

I then shipped her off to the Pre-1980 American Cars Super Lap at Trial Mountain. On arrival she managed a 1:44.095 which got her a lovely Silver trophy. We pulled in the pits and I tinkered with her engine (sorry @Thorin Cain and @TurnLeft) with the increased power she posted a 1:41.775 :D
I've undone the tinkering and we're now off to the Autumn Ring for some more gold  👍
:bowdown:

DSC_0068.JPG

As tribute we shall be completing work on the two unfinished projects he worked on with us in the near furure.

:( That's very sad news to hear :(

R.I.P. TurnLeft :(

I'm very sorry for my late reply. I don't play PS3 much (if at all) nowadays & just wanted to pop in & say hello to you all & saw the sad news about TurnLeft.
Didn't know him as well as most of you but had some great times racing on GT6.

Hello to you all. How is everyone? I hope your all doing good?
What games are you all playing at the moment while we wait for GTSport?
Only racing game i've really been playing is PCars. I've just bought Assetto Corsa but haven't spent much time playing yet.
I miss Gran Turismo. I did go back to GT6 a few months back but couldn't get any enjoyment playing it again after PCars. I'm hoping GTSport gets a nice early 2017 release & hopefully i can race with you all again?

Cheers & wishing you all a very Happy Christmas (i know it's a way off yet:cheers:)

Only racing game i've really been playing is PCars. I've just bought Assetto Corsa but haven't spent much time playing yet.
I miss Gran Turismo. I did go back to GT6 a few months back but couldn't get any enjoyment playing it again after PCars. I'm hoping GTSport gets a nice early 2017 release & hopefully i can race with you all again?

Cheers & wishing you all a very Happy Christmas (i know it's a way off yet:cheers:)
Hi Gyro. I stopped playing GT6 at the end of September 2015. I play Assetto Corsa now although I'm thinking of trying either rFactor 2 or Automobilista as well. No GT Sport for me as I won't be buying a PS4.

Hope you have fun trying my setup on Pcars :D We are all waiting for GTS, I have been playing my old games from PS2, like Enthusia, D1GP, on PC, LFS, Rfactor and NR2003. I also play other PS3 games like Alien Isolation, Mass Effect + Dead Space series to kill time :) Right now GT6, I just posting stuff already done long time ago. Some fun in the forum once in awhile too, you should visit AC threads if you just bought it.

Good to hear from you :)👍.I'm good thanks :cheers:. Mostly still playing GT6, I made the switch to using a wheel, so I've spent most of my time relearning to drive and running in the WRS with @danbojte and the others there.....well quite a bit behind them most of the time :lol:. Also getting back into playing the older Assassins Creed games too :).

Same here, I've been playing Chronicles of Riddick - Assault on Dark Athena,Assassins Creed Rogue, Midnight Club L.A., Saints Row 3&4 while I wait to get my PS4 for X-Mas :D (I've been a very good boy this year ;) :lol:)

I'm with @Gyro1780 GT6 just isn't any fun anymore, same old seasonal over and over again :yuck:

Wishing you all Happy Holidays and Happy New Year :cheers:

Back