Euro American Drag Community (EADC) Official Thread

• Thread starter lpgt_rs
  • 53 comments
flag_yellow_low.jpg

About us, Bio:

Hello drag racers, and welcome to the Euro American Drag Community official thread. The EADC is comprised of tuning veterans and upcoming racers. EADC is a drag team made up of both European and North American racers. We hope to become one if the top teams in the drag community. We are now recruiting, so if you would like to join, I'd be glad to set up a tryout, either leave a post down below or PM me. You will also have to have good knowledge of tuning in Gran Turismo 6 in order to join the EADC. You must also help each other in the team, tuning, set ups etc. Thanks.

Rules:

We are all familiar with the rules of drag racing. This is a NO NITROUS team. And as I'm sure you all know by now, no cheating and no hacked cars. You must also respect all other competitors and teams. No trash talking is allowed in this team.Any violations of the above and you will be instantly removed from the team. It would also be recommended for you to have an active GTPlanet account aswell. Thanks. Lp.

Roster:

Founder:

lpgt_rs

Leaders:

lpgt-rs5013. (UK)

-

Co-Leaders:

-

-

Members:

-

-

-

-

-

-

American_logo_cutout.gif

Good luck to your team bro! Sydney Sider Racing welcomes you guys in our lobbies anytime.

Due to some of my drag racing friends coming back to GT6. I've decided to re-open EADC.

And what better way to do it than to introduce the newest member, an old friend and ex teammate, levitt1991, welcome to the team bro, it's good to be teammates again. Looking forward to racing with you again. :cheers:
Will be great to get back on and bring back the good old days.

Due to some of my drag racing friends coming back to GT6. I've decided to re-open EADC.

And what better way to do it than to introduce the newest member, an old friend and ex teammate, levitt1991, welcome to the team bro, it's good to be teammates again. Looking forward to racing with you again. :cheers:
Welcome back.

EADC welcomes a new member, one which I've known for a long time and are good friends with, a3picGamer47, welcome to the team:cheers:

Latest Posts

Back