European GT2 Series 1 - Nemesis-Reaper is the champion!PS4 

• Thread starter andrew1990
  • 477 comments

Which day works best for you? Up to 2 choices - please comment with extra details

• Monday

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
Great race. Really close at the end with gt6champnk69. I needed couple of laps more to catch you.

Sorry about the contact with nissman and whoever was in in the BWM (race for 2nd). I tried to avoid both but couldn't

2nd: Nemesis-Reaper 52
3rd: robqt 47
4th: ajh_1990 42
5th: buybon355 40
6th: mightylieven 32
7th: IRT_NissmanR32 27
8th: wittedave 24
9th: cubertom 23
10th: twiggllett 20
11th: walleyuk 17
12th: geordie139 14
13th: Walker177mk2 12
14th: Pies1123 10

Well done to gt6champnk69 on your first win in this series! Didn't expect to finish ahead of IRT_Nissman! How come you had to pit 5 laps from the end? Overall a clean and consistent drive for me - the BMW loves Imola and it just flowed naturally!

Finale is Monza next week. I'll be posting details about the post-season non-points race soon. It's likely to be the week after Monza. We'll then get started on working out what's happening for Series 2. Some ideas are already in place - more ideas and thoughts will be put to a vote/discussion here in this thread.

Thanks everyone for racing and hopefully we can get everyone here next week for Monza! Be great to have a big grid to see out the first season!

Attachments

• Imola Qualifying.jpg
    Imola Qualifying.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Imola Results.jpg
    Imola Results.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 16
2nd: Nemesis-Reaper 52
3rd: robqt 47
4th: ajh_1990 42
5th: buybon355 40
6th: mightylieven 32
7th: IRT_NissmanR32 27
8th: wittedave 24
9th: cubertom 23
10th: twiggllett 20
11th: walleyuk 17
12th: geordie139 14
13th: Walker177mk2 12
14th: Pies1123 10

Well done to gt6champnk69 on your first win in this series! Didn't expect to finish ahead of IRT_Nissman! How come you had to pit 5 laps from the end? Overall a clean and consistent drive for me - the BMW loves Imola and it just flowed naturally!

Finale is Monza next week. I'll be posting details about the post-season non-points race soon. It's likely to be the week after Monza. We'll then get started on working out what's happening for Series 2. Some ideas are already in place - more ideas and thoughts will be put to a vote/discussion here in this thread.

Thanks everyone for racing and hopefully we can get everyone here next week for Monza! Be great to have a big grid to see out the first season!
This series has been brilliant, can't wait for next week

Here's my view of the race. Not much to see to be honest, but was spin-free! You can save the race replay as soon as the race is finished by saving video from the Share button. Saves it to your PS4 to then upload if you wish.

Well done to @gt6champnk69 for win, well deserved for clean drive. Sounds like you had some pressure towards the end though!

Thanks for apology @Cuber Tom, I've looked back at my footage, already as memory no so sharp just after race, and yes you were in the wrong place at the wrong time at least twice!
Well drove though to get back to 2nd.

Unlucky for @ROBQT you were in third on last lap, then I see you in the pits, what happened there? Fuel?

Me personally, I finished up about as good as I could have, tough challenge trying to keep those Vettes (and pesky Ferrari) within striking reach, hustled that Beemer as much as could. Good result going into last round!

5 points in it between Mr GT and me :)

Not sure where I can find enough speed for Monza though, think I need some rocket fuel... ;) lol

Final Thanks to @andrew1990 for hosting a great series.

Laters all

Well done to @gt6champnk69 for win, well deserved for clean drive. Sounds like you had some pressure towards the end though!

Thanks for apology @Cuber Tom, I've looked back at my footage, already as memory no so sharp just after race, and yes you were in the wrong place at the wrong time at least twice!

Unlucky for @ROBQT you were in third on last lap, then I see you in the pits, what happened there? Fuel?

Me personally, I finished up about as good as I could have, tough challenge trying to keep those Vettes (and pesky Ferrari) within striking reach, hustled that Beemer as much as could. Good result going into last round!

Not sure where I can find enough speed for Monza though, think I need some rocket fuel... ;) lol

Laters all
How did you guess lol

Laters all
Try less downforce m8 Yes thanks Andrew for hosting a superb series nice one

Tried to keep out of the way m8 I was on inside kerbs through last part of esses think we touched

I was cought of guard by your early braking for second chicane, had to swerve to the left to avoid crashing into you resulting in spin which also collected @Cuber Tom and another car. I apologise for that but I no longer had the car under control at that point, it was quite unlucky that I ended up in the middle of track after the spin. It's a shame the race was looking to be classic after some epic racing in the first 5 laps or so.

Conratz @gt6champnk69, well driven mate 👍

See you in Monza.

Here is the race from my view. Bammm.
@ROBQT , @nissman , and @Cuber Tom you can all see your self in front of me for several laps, It was mega to watch you guys race. Enjoy.

Video not avaliable?

To all you guys in the race. Go see my video on my YouTube channel (gt6champnk69_DK), please feel free to leave a comment, and give it a like.
I can't seem to make it work in here.
Imola was great, and I think Monza is going to be tough and very crowded.

@andrew1990 , I have an suggestion for next series. I would like to have rolling starts, but leave everything as it was on Imola:cheers:
👍

I have an suggestion for next series. I would like to have rolling starts, but leave everything as it was on Imola:cheers:
👍

Noooooooo, that's the only place I can get past you! ;)

My 30mins of hustling below, not much to see but enjoy if you do 👍 :cheers:

I have a manic moment where I accidentally switch the view, and in a panic to get back, have to cycle round again and nearly lose it approaching the corner! C'mon guys bring us the button mapping

Noooooooo, that's the only place I can get past you! ;)

My 30mins of hustling below, not much to see but enjoy if you do 👍 :cheers:

I have a manic moment where I accidentally switch the view, and in a panic to get back, have to cycle round again and nearly lose it approaching the corner! C'mon guys bring us the button mapping

Well done m8 u ran a nice race

I was cought of guard by your early braking for second chicane, had to swerve to the left to avoid crashing into you resulting in spin which also collected @Cuber Tom and another car. I apologise for that but I no longer had the car under control at that point, it was quite unlucky that I ended up in the middle of track after the spin. It's a shame the race was looking to be classic after some epic racing in the first 5 laps or so.

Conratz @gt6champnk69, well driven mate 👍

See you in Monza.

Video not avaliable?
Sorry geeza thought you gonna go for it on entry n thought there was room to my left sorry m8

you can record 15 mins at a time by double clicking the share button

I'm a bit new when it comes to sharing options. When excatly must you double click the share button? I tried to upload the start of race but it only recorded last 15 min of the race. :ouch:

I'm a bit new when it comes to sharing options. When excatly must you double click the share button? I tried to upload the start of race but it only recorded last 15 min of the race. :ouch:

I double click the share button just before the race starts, this will then start the recording timer for what ever duration you have set. If notifications are on, you should get a pop up to tell you once the recording reaches its timer limit and stops. Then just double tap the share again to record the next stint.
I have mine set to 30mins, so need to record the race in two parts.

I think you can get to the settings from the share menu (single tap on share button) or if you go into the main settings menu. There are a couple of other settings you can play with depending on you PS4 model!
You can also change the button sequence of what does what (double tap/single tap/tap and hold)

If you forget to start recording when the race begins, you can capture gameplay from the last 15/30 minutes (settings dependent) if you pull up the share menu and choose to save video.

Hope that helps

Anyone run any laps yet? :confused: I would like to get an idea of laptime. Need to be on pace for final showdown :sly:

Latest Posts

Back