F1 24: Everything We Know So Far, Gameplay, Career Mode, Circuit Updates, Physics Changes

• Thread starter Famine
  • 13 comments
I only play career so this game is looking good to me. I just wish I could carry over my career from 23 into this one. It’s getting old starting from zero every time, this game is time consuming so I never get passed 2 or 3 seasons.

Last edited:
I only play career so this game is looking good to me. I just wish I could carry over my career from 23 into this one. It’s getting old starting from zero every time, this game is time consuming so I never get passed 2 or 3 seasons.
That's something I'd love to see, the games helping is in doing a career through multiple games. 10 seasons is a lot if you're the kind of person who likes doing longer races etc.

That said, on the subject of the track updates, the one thing that bothered me a lot is that jungle they added around the Lusail circuit. It looks nothing like the real track???

That's something I'd love to see, the games helping is in doing a career through multiple games. 10 seasons is a lot if you're the kind of person who likes doing longer races etc.

That said, on the subject of the track updates, the one thing that bothered me a lot is that jungle they added around the Lusail circuit. It looks nothing like the real track???
It appears Lusail has had some vegetation added for 2024 by the look of these 2024 artworks. They were doing a lot of work on the circuit.
Qatar6.jpg

I’m only doing 35% races with all practice and qualifying sessions and it probably takes around 90 mins to do one race weekend. I’m half way through my 3rd season and have 220 hours into the game. Some of that is just sitting idle in menus or doing other things, but that’s still a lot of time invested only to be wiped away.

It appears Lusail has had some vegetation added for 2024 by the look of these 2024 artworks. They were doing a lot of work on the circuit. View attachment 1352037
That's legit pretty cool if they're doing it! I suppose folks at Lusail contacted Codies and told them about the renovations. I like how the Bahraini circuit looks like something way deep in the desert, while Lusail happens to be closer to Doha so it has more of a nearly-urban skyline with the stadiums and all. It's a nice contrast.

I hope Codies eventually include the Senna artwork at interlagos and the Alboreto one at Monza.

still making games that run on last gen. Still not pushing what current gen can do. Still a cash grab. Still EA games. No buy
Because making games that are still backwards compatible with the previous gen consoles is totally an EA only problem, lets ignore literally anyone else doing this...

Edit: As per usual, an emoji befitting of their similar quality take. Predictable..

Last edited:
I suppose folks at Lusail contacted Codies and told them about the renovations.
Entirely possible. Often the games show the architectural plans for circuit upgrades before they're built in real life.

Hungaroring has had a shiny new paddock building in the game for a few years, yet it's not been built in real world yet.

Silverstone's bridge across the finish line was a year before it showed up in real life etc.

Last edited:
Back