• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 23 comments

Jimlaad43

GeoGuessr God
Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Fantasy Premier League 2022-23

Create a team, give it a name (puns involving Premier League footballers are preferred) and join both leagues.

Classic League ID:6xm43b https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/6xm43b

Enjoy the season!

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you state your team name when you sign up in the thread or your team will be removed.

User Log + Team Names
@Jimlaad43 - SpongszobSquareszlai
@Hasnain282 - My Chemical Podence
@sirjim73 - EzeLikeSundayMorning
@MUSC4EVER - It'll be fine
@MAGPIE racer - Groß Misconduct
@redhed17 - The Chosen Ones
@Omnis - Messi Exit
@DK - Smith-Rowe Lockout
@88GTA - AC Miami
@ASH32 - Laying Down Dalot​

Last edited:
Fantasy Premier League 2022-23

Create a team, give it a name (puns involving Premier League footballers are preferred) and join both leagues.

Classic League ID:6xm43b https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/6xm43b

Enjoy the season!

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you state your team name when you sign up in the thread or your team will be removed.

User Log + Team Names
@Jimlaad43 - SpongszobSquareszlai
@Hasnain282 - My Chemical Podence​
Friday 1th August? :lol:
I'm EzeLikeSundayMorning ...

I have joined, team name: Groß Misconduct

First lineup:
FF team.png

Last edited:
Does anybody want to claim the team "Goldmans Sack"? I haven't seen anyone post that, so if it isn't claimed by Gameweek 2, it will be removed from the League.

Just joined, not sure if it will give me 0 points, or chuck me in the League according to my current overall points.

Just joined, not sure if it will give me 0 points, or chuck me in the League according to my current overall points.
I think you go in with your points total you already have, and placed wherever that places you in the league.

After a decent start to the season I've had a poor gameweek, though it was bound to happen eventually 😅

I think my high point was last week. :) A lot of the players had good games, and even with 2 players only getting 1 point each, I got 107 points. :D It may not get better than that. :guilty: :lol:

My mate is 10 points behind me on 553, yet he has not logged into the game since the first gameweek of the season.

I do feel like a mug playing this some times :lol:

GG (to everyone who were still engaged in the game) :cheers:

When do I get my £250 in the post?

View attachment 1356895
Congrats on the win. Nice to see it went down to the final day (much like the league).

My season imitated Chelsea perfectly. Started near the bottom, crept up to mid table and then snuck into the "European places" right at the end. Even down to not quite catching fifth place...! :lol:

Back