Ferrari Meeting - Today - Spots open

Portugal
Portugal
KamyKaze1098
Hello.
I’m thinking about organizing a meeting for all the lovers of Ferrari.
Being such an iconic car manufacturer, I believe there are lots of drivers around here who consider it the best car maker of all.
So what about we meet on track to race them??
The regs to the meeting (Subject to change depending on drivers opinions):
  • All cars should remain stock. Only allowed changes are Oil Change, Engine and Chassis Rebuild. You may change the Rims but I would like them to be stock too. You can paint your Prancing Horse, but keep it to an Official Ferrari color, or something similar. I don’t want to see a pink Ferrari on the track (what a sacrilege).
  • The tires allowed will be Sport Softs.
  • All aids except ABS will be off.
  • The track will be Monza (Ofc). Penalties will be off, but drivers are expected to behave well. No cutting the chicanes (If you overshoot your braking spot and go wide slow down to compensate the time you gained, even if you didn’t gain any position). We will be racing with road tires, so beware of your longer braking distances. Also remember the draft in this game is ridiculous, so watch out when slipstreaming, and if you are following more than 2 cars remember that the second car will probably brake a little earlier, and as more cars are in front of you, you will need to brake earlier to avoid collision.
  • Any Ferrari road cars can be entered. I would like to see some diversity on the grid, and not only Enzo’s or 458’s. I’ll be running a F40. Hope someone will bring a car I can fight with.
  • This meeting will be hold in a Saturday around 5 or 6 GMT +1 time. It won’t be this next one, but if we have enough interest we can do it in the 14th.
  • Race distance still undecided. What about a 20 lap race??
  • Damage will be set to low. I prefer running with heavy damage, but since this is only 1 race it’s better to run it low.
  • Track grip at edge will be set to real.
  • False start will be on.
This will be a one-time only event, but if the turnout is good and the race is enjoyable we may repeat it.
Post your interest bellow following this format: (GTP Username)/(PSN)/(Car)
Races will be hold in My Lounge. Friend requests will be sent prior to the race weekend.

Driver Entries:

KamyKaze1098/ KamyKaze1098/F40
Denilson/Chorda/??
SohnVonStig/GTP_SOHNVONSTIG/Enzo
Ghova/GTP_Johny/512BB
Paginas1/ Paginas/??
reidman62/reidman62/F40 or Enzo
GfxJG/GfxJG/430 Scuderia
MAidioPT/MAidioPT/??
Vdub92/MarkandChellie/F40
jimftr/jimftr2/512BB

Provisional Meeting Plan:
Next Saturday (28th) 4:30 PM GMT+1/BST
  • Monza - 10 laps
  • La Sarthe - 2 laps at sunrise
  • Nordshleife - 1 lap at sunset
  • Top Gear Test Track - Slow lap photo session

Last edited:
Sounds awsome! I'm in for this!
Put me up in my yellow 430 Scuderia. 👍

On another note: I think it's great if we could make it more like a track-day. And the most important is not to win the race. The most important is that as many different models of Ferrari show up in it's stock form as possible. Like you and me, we know that we can't compete with the Enzos, but that does'nt matter. Right? 👍

On another note: I think it's great if we could make it more like a track-day. And the most important is not to win the race. The most important is that as many different models of Ferrari show up in it's stock form as possible. Like you and me, we know that we can't compete with the Enzos, but that does'nt matter. Right? 👍

👍

Thats right.
Thats the kind of feeling I hope to atract.
Maybe we can do small races instead. I want to take some pics from the replays. :sly:👍

Maybe I'm in. I have an awesome 458 Italia, but it has Suspension and LSD mods. Can it still enter? Engine is still stock though.

If the timings work out then I'd be up for running around in an F40 - antgrayuk

Maybe I'm in. I have an awesome 458 Italia, but it has Suspension and LSD mods. Can it still enter? Engine is still stock though.

Probably not. Best thing to do is to buy a new one, or simply just remove the upgrades that you got.

"All cars should remain stock. Only allowed changes are Oil Change, Engine and Chassis Rebuild. You may change the Rims but I would like them to be stock too. You can paint your Prancing Horse, but keep it to an Official Ferrari color, or something similar. I don’t want to see a pink Ferrari on the track (what a sacrilege)."

Probably not. Best thing to do is to buy a new one, or simply just remove the upgrades that you got.

"All cars should remain stock. Only allowed changes are Oil Change, Engine and Chassis Rebuild. You may change the Rims but I would like them to be stock too. You can paint your Prancing Horse, but keep it to an Official Ferrari color, or something similar. I don’t want to see a pink Ferrari on the track (what a sacrilege)."

Yeah, but the point is it drives like a dream =P

Denilson is right. No parts execept the mentioned in OP.

Maybe a time to buy a new Ferrari. :sly: You know there is one at the dealer you always been wanting to buy.

Put me down please :) Red SP1. Or the p4....or the california :D let me know what you think I should run :)

Denilson is right. No parts execept the mentioned in OP.

Maybe a time to buy a new Ferrari. :sly: You know there is one at the dealer you always been wanting to buy.

That is true, but I don't have 20 mil yet xD But eh, I'll grab myself a new Scuderia =P

Put me down please :) Red SP1. Or the p4....or the california :D let me know what you think I should run :)

Lol. Definitely not the P4. It's a long strech to consider it like a road car, even if it has a licence plate, wich i don't know if it has. You could bring the SP1. It should be rare. I still haven't bought one yet.

this event is great i am in with the Ferrari 512BB it's not that fast as the 458 Italia or the F430 but i will try to get some nice fights in the pack :) ! PSN : GTP_Johny

Sounds great, i'm a huge ferrari fan and love my 458, 599 GTO, F40 :)

PSN: Silent7Sniper7
Cars: posted above ^

Last edited:
ABS will be on. It's the only aid allowed.

sorry i read it wrong :dopey:

yer ill be there, ill have my racing wheel as well :D

now i know you said you want the cars to be stock, but my un-tuned ferrari's have the fully customizable suspention and gear box.
Can i keep them on or take them off???

i'm in with my 599 GOLD (HAMANN STYLE) ! :)
If i can't use it because of the color, i use my Scuderia. :P

i'm in with my 599 GOLD (HAMANN STYLE) ! :)
If i can't use it because of the color, i use my Scuderia. :P

Gold isnt a Ferrari colour so u cant use it, but if u change it i can send you gold chrome again :) i have unlimited suply xD

In a series I'm in we discovered if we had bought a turbo and unistalled on the tunning menu, that car would still be powerfull than the others. So if you have anything on your Ferrari, just buy a new one. :sly:👍

Last edited:
yo kamy i might be up for this. il use any car, was thinking the california, i need to go through my garage to see what i got :D, this will be cool.

it will be like racing in different classes

I've got one of those too! :) The only ones I haven't got round to getting are the F1s

Lol I've bought all but the f2007 :P Now that I think about it....I've got the cash :dopey: I'll run the sp1, I might go buy another one for a color change though.....:P

I'll might change my choice of car from the Scuderia to either the 599 GTB (don't thing the GTO is in the game ;) ), or the Enzo.

KamyKaze1098
I'm still thinking on driving with the H-Gear Shifter of my G25. :crazy: Afraid to miss too many shifts.

Aren't all the ferraris paddles irl? Besides the older ones of course :P

Back