FITT - Federation of International Tuners and Test-Drivers

• Thread starter DigitalBaka
  • 2,660 comments
It doesn't seem that bad to me. A little more tail happy than the Genesis, but thats not surprising for a MR car. If anything, I'm probably going to give the Genesis a slight PP bump.
Fair enough, I just remember it being in the Difficult Car Spotlight that used to be a feature in the tuning forum but that may have been before the patch that affected the stability of MR cars 👍 It was a really hard car to push back then, the back wheels felt like they were made of grease and teflon and it was almost suicidal on corner entry :lol:
I liked the Genesis but I remember it being a bit slow for its PP, drove well for a big car but just couldn't find the lap time compared to similar spec vehicles

Hi, tuners. I just wonder why this Ferrari 288 GTO '84 with SM tires at 550pp doesn't like Spa Francochamp ? I just have a wheel to practice+handle this car or maybe put it in a FITT tune event. Hope some one organize it & finally get a more stable beast ! :cheers: :gtpflag:
Reason: Tail happy+understeer+sliding behavior.

Last edited:
Test it at Spa Francoschamp with SM tires & you will know what I mean. Just make 4 consistent lap and see the result.:cheers:

friend you had reason, can become a major challenge event for this car with that tire. I got two laps average of 2:28, *** already with new setup because with the old setup could not take a lap. beautiful idea.💡 ..:banghead::cheers:👍:odd:

Over the holidays, I rewarded myself (with the help of a nice Christmas bonus) with a new Fanatec Clubsport wheel V2 and Clubsport pedals V3. OMG, what a difference. The brake pedal alone is worth it. I do feel some more fine movements in the wheel itself, but the Logitech controllers were pretty stout there as well. Really happy with the purchase.

I plan to sell my G27 and G920 (for XBOX). If you have a Logitech wheel, I would highly recommend a brake pedal mod to one of the load cell units.

Oh, and an added bonus is that my new wheel works on XBOX, PC and PS3 so will be hooking up GT6 again.

If you have a Logitech wheel, I would highly recommend a brake pedal mod to one of the load cell units.

Agreeing this!

I have my brake mod from AP Electrix now more than three years, no problems and working like a new, best invested $75+ postal. It's not load cell, but really good pressure sensitive resistor based mod.

CSW is good wheel, CS pedels probably too, I had Elite pedals with CSW but switched from those to Logitech G27 pedals with above mod, because of better overall feel. (Elite's just because easier to mount on my playseat than CS)
CSW itself was technically good, on early stage it suffered manufacturing problems, I had two bases from beta batch and one final production unit, betas last approx week to two and because of that didn't keep production unit.

What rims you got with it? I had GT2 BMW wheel and F1, or well.. Two of GT2 wheels, again manufacturing wasn't good on early stage of those history.
GT2 wheel was pleasure to drive, Alcantara was just perfect for hands or if using cloves it definitely will suit on hand.

Sadly all the major players that organized events have stopped playing or had their play time severally limited due to RL so FITT went with them.
I'd still be running events but with no way to access the game myself it makes hard to run an event w/o lots of help.

Sadly all the major players that organized events have stopped playing or had their play time severally limited due to RL so FITT went with them.
I'd still be running events but with no way to access the game myself it makes hard to run an event w/o lots of help.

I may be down for hosting an event. Project Cars, Assetta Corsa and Forza lack a deep tuning community like we had here. Would be interesting to see how the Fanatec wheel changes the GT6 experience.

I have a few ideas for another FITT challenge.

@OdeFinn - this is the bundle that I got. https://www.fanatec.com/us-en/bundl...net&utm_campaign=General+Links&a_aid=gtplanet

I noticed at the last couple/few events there was a whole new gang of people. Almost like a Miata event would be new. :D

Toyota 86 is pretty boring. Oh and we did a Concept 86 at R246 recently. I think. And it was boring. Car didn't need but a sway bar click to be good enough. Trans tune I guess. Meh.

Looks lot better than V1 was, is that single servo motor? Still belt drive?
Is there updated firmware which support ps3?
"Without any Xbox One® licensed Steering Wheel attached, the Wheel Base is NOT compatible to Xbox One®."
How you will manage Xbox use if you sell your 920?

Sorry for question amount, but it starts to look really interesting, worth of investing..

Great to see the FITT thread come to life again. Good times sadly missed.
I've still got a list of ideas but, hardly any time to do anything with them :rolleyes: :banghead:

Looks lot better than V1 was, is that single servo motor? Still belt drive?
Is there updated firmware which support ps3?
"Without any Xbox One® licensed Steering Wheel attached, the Wheel Base is NOT compatible to Xbox One®."
How you will manage Xbox use if you sell your 920?

Sorry for question amount, but it starts to look really interesting, worth of investing..

That version has a wheel mounting accessory that carries the XBOX One software. It is compatible with XBOX One, PC and PS3.

Thats where I'm at. Between Horizon 3 and the holidays I lost interest in GT6, and ended up giving away my PS3 to my parents. I don't mind helping with events if I can, but there is not a ton I can do without the game :boggled:

Back