For fans of Initial D...

• Thread starter Asane
  • 37 comments
Asane
Hey for people who know this series, would it not be awesome to see Mt. Akina as one of the tracks for GT5? That would be so freakin awesome.

I think they could easily acquire the license to feature cars and tracks. That would definitely get an insane amount of new people to the series, who may not be in it.

But the Initial D mountain track would be teh jaunx

GT4 already had the AE86 Shigeno Shuichi version (also seen in the FT86 trailer IIRC), which is Takumi's Project D car. If body mods and liveries make it, I think we'll be able to make the other cars too.

As for tracks, I'd much rather have the Gunsai Touge/Gunma Cycle Sports Centre, but Akina/Haruna Yama would be most welcome, along with the others in the anime.

omg...i wish, I would love to come up behind takumis AE86 in buntas impreza and make takumi have a dramatic panick attack from being over taken.

also @ 18000SSS

Sick Suzumiya haruhi ferrari sign lol.

lol It would be awesome even just as an extra unlockable track from winning a challenging drift event or something. I'd take it even as DLC!! Overtaking a virtual Takumi in Mt. Akina would be freakin amazing!

Adding Toge events would be even much better!! Ahh Kaz make this happen!!!

Last edited:
mt akina would be amazing...but the touge they use in best motoring/hot version would be an absolute dream

Akina would be amazing, IMO. Last night I had a dream where Kaz had been anime-ised and was in Intial D in a Lexus IS-F. I gotta stop drinking Red Bull.

As long as it's only 2 cars on the grid. Those overtake all things races in GT5P on that really scenic and NARROW track are hell. (the one with that really big cool-looking and scenic mountain.

Also, they need lots of easily excitable fans along the roads that go "DUAL WHEEL DRIFTING?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" every once in a while.

Akina? Not sure 'bout that one. But it would be neat to include touge and a likewise downhill mountain drift mode. Two drivers facing off in a test of skill...

Having tracks from Initial D would sure be cool. The anime is cool for watching the story. But the current driving games from the franchise are wort just a 7.

lol It would be much better if they were to integrate the story or have the characters actually drive the cars as well.

Back