Formula 1 crypto.com Miami Grand Prix 2024Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 321 comments

Jimlaad43

GeoGuessr God
Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Round 6 of the championship sees Formula 1 make it's first of three trips across the Atlantic to Florida. Back-to-back Sprint weekends means we will see two races at the circuit around the Hard Rock Stadium. An event usually filled with plenty of well-known Celebrities, can the circuit finally host a race worthy of the hype it gains? Verstappen commanded the victory in China last race, what can the updates at a few other front-running teams do to stop Max running away again? We are still to see what the special Ferrari livery is, so let's hope we see something awesome at the MIAMI GRAND PRIX!
Screenshot_20240501-100402.png

First Grand Prix

Number of Laps

Circuit Length
5.412km

Race Distance
308.326 km

Lap Record
1:29.708
Max Verstappen (2023)​

Reverse the blue and the red and then I like this livery. Otherwise, this is just "an attempt was made".

You folks really thought there'd be a nearly all-blue Ferrari? Not unless your name is Rob Walker.

Presse-papier01.jpg

It was a one-off which was supposed to go to Stirling Moss, but after his career-sidling injury, it was a single entry for Innes Ireland then given to UDT Laystall at the 1962 non-championship International Trophy at Silverstone. And then the car went back to Ferrari...

Last edited:
u9o5pdhe8hd81.jpg
34front.jpg
7f78e28a-ferrari-250-gto-lady-in-blue-1.jpg
LM82-wen_ferrari-512-BB_n71-middle-ford-curve.jpg

There's places they could have gone, blue Ferrari race cars aren't unprecedented, rare, but not impossible. I think the issue people have is there was so much build up on the socials for blue that it just makes you wonder why they bothered with that campaign.

Last edited:
View attachment 1351805View attachment 1351806View attachment 1351807View attachment 1351808

There's places they could have gone, blue Ferrari race cars aren't unprecedented, rare, but not impossible. I think the issue people have is there was so much build up on the socials for blue that it just makes you wonder why they bothered with that campaign.
I mean, it's all promo work for their sponsors. And just another example of why I don't care much for pre/post-race chatter and speculation.

If Scuderia Ferrari was down towards the back of the grid, I could see them trying anything to dispel negative attention.

Last edited:
The blue Ferrari is red to the surprise of literally no one.

Not out-of-character for Ferrari to hype up then disappoint.

I count at least fifteen HP logos on the car, and none of them even bother to match the blue accents scattered about on the Ferrari. Couldn't bend the branding rules for a debut promo opportunity?

Results will matter more in the end regardless of the design, ugly as it is. If Ferrari wins, good on them. If they don't, whatever, they still got HP money.

Last edited:
To me, its somehow both not at all impressive but not offensive either. It just...exists.

See, now I like that RB CRAP better than the original colour scheme - I think because 1, it's so unusual and 2, there's so much going on, that the white stripe down the side which makes the original livery look so bad actually works.

I would have just carried that gradiant across to the bull itself, rather than the horrible chrome, but otherwise looks good.

That RB livery looks cool. However it does slightly annoy me that the teams go so hard with the beach themes, meanwhile they drive around a parking lot in the middle of the suburbs.

I definitely do not like the placement of the HP logo on the engine cover. It's worse than that green mission winnow garbage.

Last edited:
However it does slightly annoy me that the teams go so hard with the beach themes, meanwhile they drive around a parking lot in the middle of the suburbs.
If it was situated a touch further west they could have gone with swomp themes instead.

What a minute: Isn't Hewlett Parkard also on the Mercedes too? Does this mean they've jumped teams?

Back