Formula 1 crypto.com Miami Grand Prix 2024Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 321 comments
10 seconds seems harsh for skipping that chicane only once, but tbf Magnussen has a bit of a habit of doing that. They would have given any other driver a break there.

KMag... it's exciting, but come on, bro. 20 seconds in penalties. 😤

Ricciardo doing well to keep unicorn vomit in P4.

Doesn't really matter how many penalties KMag gets at this point, he's last anyway.

May get some points on his license though

Last edited:
Magnussen being a proper Kevin there.

1714840359545.png

Kmag is the team mate you want defending for you, he did a good job of helping his team mate secure a drive at Audi.

Very pleased with Ricciardo having a good race. P4!

Shame about Norris. Hope he will be ready for Qualifying, and that he and Piastri have a good result.

KMag was a menace. An entertaining menace, but damn... 25 seconds in penalties. Nice finish for Hulk.

I'm so...fed up of Alonso always bitching about something related to Lewis. Yes, Lewis had a derp today and made a bad decision worse, but is Alonso really going to pretend that he and Stroll (lol, Stroll) didn't come together before Lewis was on the scene?

And to then pull the "He's not Spanish" card, really? I appreciate (and enjoy) the hell out of his talent on-track but he really needs to STFU sometimes. Either admit you're jealous/bitter because Lewis has had more success than you or whatever the issue is, or just kiss the dude already. :lol:

I'm so...fed up of Alonso always bitching about something related to Lewis. Yes, Lewis had a derp today and made a bad decision worse, but is Alonso really going to pretend that he and Stroll (lol, Stroll) didn't come together before Lewis was on the scene?

And to then pull the "He's not Spanish" card, really? I appreciate (and enjoy) the hell out of his talent on-track but he really needs to STFU sometimes. Either admit you're jealous/bitter because Lewis has had more success than you or whatever the issue is, or just kiss the dude already. :lol:
I will absolutely be having a field day if Lewis goes over to Ferrari and manages to be more successful there (at a far older age) then Alonso did in his 4 year stint.

Yeah it's getting tiring now. Like you o love Alonso the racing driver but man, Hamilton getting involved probably spared Astons blushes from them coming together solely on their own.

Where the heck did the Alpines come from? 😮

edit: C'mon, Lando and Piastri! Gooooooooooooo!

Last edited:
At this rate, probably never.
I'm starting to think talking negatively about Hamilton might secretly be helping him because I genuinely wasn't expecting Q3 for him or Russell. Ready to be proven wrong again like I was with his move to Mercedes...6 times precisely :lol:

Yeah, what’s going on with him? A tweet in the last 30 minutes reports that back in China, he was complaining to Sulayem that he asked that all drivers, regardless of nationality, be treated equally by the FIA when it comes to punishments or not.

Yeah, what’s going on with him? A tweet in the last 30 minutes reports that back in China, he was complaining to Sulayem that he asked that all drivers, regardless of nationality, be treated equally by the FIA when it comes to punishments or not.
:odd:

For as many shots as he loves taking at him, he's as big of a primadonna as Hamilton is. Was, actually. Lewis has all but grown out of it, which makes this even more hilariously ironic.

Back