Formula 1 crypto.com Miami Grand Prix 2024Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 321 comments
A reminder of this sub-forum's specific rules is apparently needed - and unlike F1 we're not going to allow grace for going over the lines.

Additionally, big "ugh" directed at McLaren. I hope this was him forcing himself on them and not a PR thing.

Edit: Looks like Liberty and MBS invited themselves and 45 to McLaren, and McLaren accepted as it "respect(s) the office" (even though he's not the office-holder).

Brown talking a big game about horny Horner, but clearly there's not much substance behind it.

Last edited:
At what point do Williams get fed up?
Allegedly after this race. Williams is asking for Antonelli to get allowed to come in this season already.

SC mess up letting Lando by

Last edited:
Bit optimistic from KMag, but Sargeant was just blind there
Feel like that was more on Mags there. Absolutely wrong place to try an overtake with how tight that is.

In general, he's really gotten sloppy as of late with his racecraft.

Last edited:
8p35t0.jpg

Kevin could not just disappear though, otherwise he'd have to run over the kerb.
He could back off through a section where the car ahead won't be able to see you and obviously isn't a gap..

Penalty for Magnusson, as you would expect for such a dizzy move.

How is Kmag still racing with all the penalty points he has been collecting..
He was at 8 points coming into this race (after all the sprint points were added). If this is 3 points he will only be 1 point away from a race ban

I feel like as long as you get a run on someone then it's fair game anywhere. I don't think Magnussen deserves a penalty, Sargeant didn't use his mirrors.
That's what I'm saying, while Magnussen was a bit optimistic, it was completely fine for him to go there - it even seemed like Logan initially gave him space before concluding Kevin would no longer be there

Last edited:
I feel like as long as you get a run on someone then it's fair game anywhere. I don't think Magnussen deserves a penalty, Sargeant didn't use his mirrors.
Mirrors won't have shown him anything mid corner at that speed.

How did NOR manage to gain 20 sec before his pit stop with a yellow flag out?
The max Delta lap is quicker than the safety car pace.

Back