Forza 4 Latest News & Discussion

• Thread starter Bogie 19th
  • 579 comments
Shame that Forza 4 missed the backwards compatibility program by 1 year, this game with a 4k resolution boost and quick loading from SSD would be perfect.

Shame that Forza 4 missed the backwards compatibility program by 1 year, this game with a 4k resolution boost and quick loading from SSD would be perfect.
Another is imagine if Turn Ten or Microsoft didn't have this "four-year rule" with licensing before the game and its DLC got delisted. If only that happened, I'd still be playing FM4 even all the way up to my Xbox Series X with all DLC.

Just started playing Forza Motorsport 4 and having a blast! So many great cars that should return to the Forza franchise.

A shame that I can’t download the photos I took in that game, as the Storefront doesn’t exist anymore.

IMG_1406.jpeg

Anyone knows if its possible to get the DLC's for this game in anyway? I know the storefront is closed. But, is there a loophole? Hopefully without hacking the console.

Anyone knows if its possible to get the DLC's for this game in anyway? I know the storefront is closed. But, is there a loophole? Hopefully without hacking the console.
yes, there is a way. Someone who already own these DLC's should login with his Xbox Live Account on your console and start the game. Normally it will download the DLC and unlock them for your console. Works with any X360 DLC AFAIK

yes, there is a way. Someone who already own these DLC's should login with his Xbox Live Account on your console and start the game. Normally it will download the DLC and unlock them for your console. Works with any X360 DLC AFAIK
Man, you're a genius. I do not want to be rude, but it does sounds to good to be true. But, I will give it a try and see how it goes. Thanks!

If you never got the DLC before, your best bet is to do it with a jailbroken (JTAG/RGH) Xbox 360. However, that's not as simple as it sounds, as it will involve opening up the system, soldering, and installing a mod chip.

Last edited:
Back