For My Mom, Always
United States
Brooklyn, NY
KR_Viper
I Renown I
Current Status: LIVE

From FM.net:

phREDESIGN
...We are working on it, once I get word that we are back up I will post here.

Those of you who were joining us in Game With Turn 10, I cannot send out my gifts till the servers are back up. I will get you more word on when the gifts will go out when the servers are back up. No need to message me about not receiving your gift just yet. Thanks.

phREDESIGN
Servers are back, I will be sending mine and Brian's cars out tomorrow once we have stabilized.

I figured I'd bring this to everyone's attention as some may not be completely aware, or think it may be their own connection that's causing the online-related problems with the game (such as myself). I can assure you that neither you nor your connection are the culprit; the servers themselves are down for reasons not specified. Or at least that I've seen anywhere. I'll leave this a thread open to discuss availability of the in-game online interactivity, and that is to go no further than discussing relative problems.

I won't be watching that thread like a hawk so for any of you who receive word that the servers are back online, and I haven't already updated the status here, feel free to make note of that in a post.

Typical, T10s servers weren't prepared for the large influx of users trying to access their servers. I can see this in the future if they don't fix it,

"The Forza Motorsport Server Outage- Caused by Turn 10"

I keep losing designs I've bought. Looks like it's down to high demand. They'll show up in My Designs eventually.

(Meanwhile, GTO or Countach? Think I'll go for the Lambo and wait for the 458 later on.)

OP updated.

This is getting a tad bit ridiculous.

EDIT: And everything seems to be back to normal.

So now the server is basically haywire, and either works temporarily or not at all.

I can't get into the Storefront, but I can get into the Auction House and everything else seems to be very, very slow.

I was not able to play in any multiplayer lobbies but could acces rivals, storefront, etc etc just fine.

I finally said screw it last night and set my XBOX up on a DMZ Host. Haven't had any trouble since.

If you know how to do that than you might try it.

Hm. It's either my connection (likely) or they're still having trouble with maximum server load (also likely).

Suffice to say, things seem to be alright on my end now.

Hm. It's either my connection (likely) or they're still having trouble with maximum server load (also likely).

Suffice to say, things seem to be alright on my end now.

I was having issues with Rivals mode earlier so I doubt it's just you.

I read a message saying the servers would be down a couple hours tomorrow morning, it may be too fix the issues as of late.

Edit.

T10's twitter
We will be performing server maintenance on Tuesday, Oct. 18 from 9-11 a.m. PDT. During this time, our servers will be down.

MS better iron out those freaking bugs, and fast. I hold Xbox Live to a higher standard than most online services for the fees way pay.

It's scheduled maintenance this time. Should be back within the hour. Hopefully they give us a patch in the process to fix some of the in-game issues.

Trust me guys, compared to NBA 2K12 this is gold service we're getting. I haven't had a day with a problem with Forza 4. I haven't had a day without a problem with NBA 2K12.

I was running perfect last week from Tuesday to Thursday. Then once the game was released to the rest of the world, it has had server issues since. Reminds me of TDU2 but obviously not as bad as that. The servers were up and down all weekend. Seemed to work ok yesterday evening. The main problem is that Forzamotorsport.net is almost always slow. So getting an answer can be difficult on that site. In fact Forzamotorsport.net is almost always slow. Thats why I joined Forzaplanet.net. It will be much quicker and easier to get answers on this site. :)

Looks like the Forzamotorsport.net forums are down again. Sheeesh. That site needs an entire makeover and new servers. Just needs a massive change for F5. If it does load its VERY slow replying or navigating that site. These are a lot of the same issues since F3. I was afraid they would carry over and they did.

Back