Forza Motorsport 6 Car List

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 1,242 comments
If it took T10 these last 2 years to do all 28 2013 V8 Supercars, I can forgive not having a Red Bull livery.

Meh we can make one.
Anyway, wouldn't all 28 include the Red Bulls?

There is Red Bull from 2013 but, the S60 is from 2014. If they are mixing the old V8s with 2013 Car of The Future (COTF) models and the Vodafone cars are in, I dont know what they are doing. The XBOX Commodore is a 2014 model. I dont know if T10 will make a skin or a complete car from that. The 2013 #9 is there, I dont know if they'll include the 2014 EMV8 as well. Now remember, the #9, #4 Stone Brothers Racing Falcons are now(in real life) E63 AMGs. The past FM 4&5 had 10 V8 Supercars. If we add the 2 XBOX cars, the S60, Altima and #9 E63 we have 15 V8s. Then add cars from that leaked info from above with chassis "005". If that means 5 extra cars, it brings the total to 20 V8s. I need more info.

Prepare to shat bricks

7j8dgqm-jpg.392510
Endurance Races Confirmed!!!!!!!!!!!

There is Red Bull from 2013 but, the S60 is from 2014. If they are mixing the old V8s with 2013 Car of The Future (COTF) models and the Vodafone cars are in, I dont know what they are doing. The XBOX Commodore is a 2014 model. I dont know if T10 will make a skin or a complete car from that. The 2013 #9 is there, I dont know if they'll include the 2014 EMV8 as well. Now remember, the #9, #4 Stone Brothers Racing Falcons are now(in real life) E63 AMGs. The past FM 4&5 had 10 V8 Supercars. If we add the 2 XBOX cars, the S60, Altima and #9 E63 we have 15 V8s. Then add cars from that leaked info from above with chassis "005". If that means 5 extra cars, it brings the total to 20 V8s. I need more info.

The info i leaked is about the #36 Altima, Expect it with the enduro livery (the one with the drivers names on each side)

Will the "Vip car" be available only by the people who had purchased the pack or they are some special livered car and the standard model will be available in Forza 6 standard version?
Based on the previous games, they will be exclusive models for maybe 6-8 months & then be released with a VIP Pack DLC.

Now that they announced the partnership with Porsche, do you think Forza 6 will have the same 10 Porsches that are now in forza horizon 2 or will it have more?

Now that they announced the partnership with Porsche, do you think Forza 6 will have the same 10 Porsches that are now in forza horizon 2 or will it have more?

No Porsche at release, dlc pack in 2016. I hope there will be more than 10, FH2 left out a few great classics.

When can we expect more cars revealed?

That's up to T10.

Though, with the current gen, they've announced the entire car list over the course of a few months, in regular intervals. If they plan on doing that this game, they've got a bit over 300 cars to show in 11 weeks. So my guess is we'll start seeing weekly news articles with 25-30 cars announced each time, very soon. Possibly next week, though maybe they'll wait for July.

I really hope they do the weekly hints. I always had fun with those, just revealing the cars outright makes the wait less interesting.

With the screenshot above me; I think the 2014 Mk.7 VW Golf R can be added to the car list.

EDIT: Yup, I copied a better quality version of the screenshot from the previous page. There's going to be a 2014 VW Golf R in FM6.
98f8116103ce6d49a3d4c294d9762ead.png

The image for Ultimate Motorsport Volume 5 is most interesting. It looks like there's a 1967 Ferrari 312 in the background, and a 1970 Ferrari 312B in the foreground. The 312 could either be a #6 or a #8 car (so a Scarfiotti or Amon car) but I can't find any photo of the car in that aero configuration with these racing numbers; I can't also find a photo of a #36 312B at all.

Regardless, the prospect of more vintage Ferrari F1 cars is making me extremely excited for FM6.

P.S: the car following the Mercedes V8 in the Professional Racing Volume 4 image is an Altima V8. Wow. Could one of the five unrevealed track be another venue hosting V8 Supercar races, then?

Turn 10 seems to try to be making Forza the home of V8 Supercars. I'm super excited for that. I don't really follow V8SC because I live in Europe but I do watch some highlights every now and then and I just love the cars.

I hope they bring Albert Park. It's not one of the main V8SC tracks but it's probably the 2nd most well known track in Australia and one of my favourites in the F1 calendar.

I don't get excited over particular cars, more about types of cars. There will be a lot of variety from what we can see so far so it's going to be great. We have V8 supercars, open wheelers, sports cars, etc. Awesome. The one thing I'd like them to add is at least one type of kart.

Ok it's true that Idon't care about which specific car gets in as long as we different types of cars but there is one, just one car that for me has great significance and that's the mp4/4. That's the only car that will get me excite, Borat excited.

Ok I also want a Saab 9-3 2003 because it's what I'm driving now. :)

Edit: damn typos...

Back