Gran Turismo 1 Videos

Hi,

Who doesn't appreciate a good ol' Clubman Cup with a full stock Mitsu Lancer Evo III :) ?

Except for qualifying sessions, where I needed some upgrade parts to get the pole position & maintain it in races (car is full stock, then)

Hey Mouc, been a while! 🇫🇷 Is your Evo's power nerfed a bit? I notice you lagged off the line (not that it matters, you beat 'em in the turns). Edit: never mind, I see you're driving the car factory-stock.

Ha ha look at that Evo slide all over the track, and into the grass! Yep, that's Mouc behind the wheel. :lol:

Last edited:
Hey Mouc, been a while! 🇫🇷 Is your Evo's power nerfed a bit? I notice you lagged off the line (not that it matters, you beat 'em in the turns). Edit: never mind, I see you're driving the car factory-stock.

Ha ha look at that Evo slide all over the track, and into the grass! Yep, that's Mouc behind the wheel. :lol:
Haha Mr Bones!

Nice to read you :)
Yes, I deeply miss "the sliding factor" in all Gran Turismo games following GT-1 . This one will be my fav' forever :)

Also I tend to believe that Submaniac & I work as a team, with all due respect ;)
I do propose some challenges & do them in the dirty way, then He can shine brilliantly winning them driving clean :cheers:

Back