Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.46 Will Add the Skoda Vision GT, Sony's Afeela, & a Classic Chevelle

• Thread starter Famine
  • 303 comments

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
I know that there are cup holders in this update....

VGTEVHATERTEARS.jpg

Last edited:
For me it's like the January update. While I may not like two of the cars, it's good to get them out of the way so we don't have to worry about them again (personally speaking).
I think it's a bit different from January - while I'm sure PD are happy about it, even if they weren't there's no universe in which Sony wouldn't put the Sony-developed car in the Sony video game about cars. Whereas having a watchmaker make a concept is much more of a proactive decision on PD's part.

I get it for VGT, some are awesome but is there anyone that actually enjoys driving the EVs?

I enjoy driving the Audi e-Tron VGT and it's actually useful in 800 pp events with its range on par with Gr. 3s but with the pace of a Gr. 2.

As for the VGTs themselves, I always give them a chance, especially when they are actually useful in 800 and 900 pp endurance events (Hyundai, Mazda, and McLaren are great provided they aren't the Gr. 1 versions).

Here's hoping the Skoda will provide good use and not a mere garage ornament.

Last edited:
I enjoy driving the Audi e-Tron VGT and it's actually useful in 800 pp events with its range on par with Gr. 3s but with the pace of a Gr. 2.

As for the VGTs themselves, I always give them a chance, especially when they are actually useful in 800 and 900 pp endurance events (Hyundai, Mazda, and McLaren are great provided they aren't the Gr. 1 versions).

Here's hoping the Skoda will provide good use and not a mere garage ornament.
I like driving the BMW VGT

We don't even know the specs of the Skoda VGT yet, so it's unclear how it will perform on the track.

Think it’s ok. Not too exciting and the general disappoint (as always) will be there by a lot of people.
Hoping for some nice smaller tweaks and additions and new events.

I get it for VGT, some are awesome but is there anyone that actually enjoys driving the EVs?
the one thing EVs are good for is when you're away from home for a few days and you want to log in remotely and do the daily workout for your ticket. Load up SSRX and an EV and you can do the miles without having to switch to AT or worry about gears...but you don't really need more than one for that lol. THe Taycan does the job just fine.

Last edited:
I did not think PD seriously had it in them to produce an update worse than January but MY GOD THEY HAVE MANAGED TO PULL IT OFF FLAWLESSLY YET AGAIN

Great job Kaz you have officially lost the damn plot :cheers:
I don't think that a boring, old heavy box that can't turn and just shreds tyres rather than going anywhere spoils things that much. You're not required to drive it after all...

Charlie Brown Christmas GIF

... which is what all the "boring electric spaceship" people sound like.

Back