Gran Turismo 7's Holiday Season Campaign Sees the Temporary Return of Login Bonuses

• Thread starter Famine
  • 137 comments
Angry rant below:
PD is the worstest developers ever. How dare they give us frees stuff after they nerfed the Daytonas payouts. This free stuffs is to try to get us to buy MTX.
Angry rant over 😁
But seriously I'm cool with this. I generally like stuff that is free99 so no real complaints from me

This is something I wish would become permanent.

In previous games, the log-in bonuses helped me a lot in gaining credits without the need of grinding and letting me enjoy my personal favorite racing events or doing a variety of races without worrying about how much I earn.

Remember the daily paint chip bonus we get from GT5?

I'd give you a heart (or hug) reaction emoji if there was one.

It's never too late to find your irl people. Rooting for you to find some joy over Christmas.
Thanks man, it's alright I guess I just need a time for myself after this year.

This is something I wish would become permanent.

In previous games, the log-in bonuses helped me a lot in gaining credits without the need of grinding and letting me enjoy my personal favorite racing events or doing a variety of races without worrying about how much I earn.

Remember the daily paint chip bonus we get from GT5?
Yeah this should have been permanent IMO

Last edited:
I frequently asked for a return of log-in bonus for months now.
Finally, it set to return in limited-time form, a good start and hopefully they continue it.
Just got my PS5 fixed, repairer found that ants were building nest and laying eggs on PSU and parts of motherboard surprised that after 6 loud bangs they managed to clean it up and fixed it, now I fired up GT7 again and impressed at how much the Spec II big update improved the game.
My favorite car in the game right now is Tesla Model 3 Performance.

Last edited:
snap

View attachment 1311156

I meant for those poor souls who don’t have one of these.
do you like the Portal, what else does it do other than stream PS5? My Steam Deck hell even my modded PS Vita can do that

Also I kinda expected that PD would give us better prizes, not even a 1 million dollar ticket for the daily log-in bonus.

My Honda Beat is going to beat it
michael jackson ugh GIF

Last edited:
I already grinded for everything so these has no use for me, but hey it's still a free gift so I'll take it.

I miss when PD used to do silly stuff like this though:

Maybe they could deck Lake Louise in some christmas decoration, or add fireworks to night tracks on NY eve. Or even a special christmas helmet/suit.

Also bring back Lotus!

Last edited:
I miss when PD used to do silly stuff like this though:

Some of the Xmas music is new as far as I can tell - I've never heard 'Scarborough Fair' in GT7/Sport before, albeit a version that sounds like a Steely Dan tribute act playing Simon & Garfunkel.

kjb
Angry rant below:
PD is the worstest developers ever. How dare they give us frees stuff after they nerfed the Daytonas payouts. This free stuffs is to try to get us to buy MTX.
Angry rant over 😁
Exactly! This is just some crappy log-in bait-n-switch type of deal PD is instituting to get us to pay for micro-transactions... And I fall for it every time. I've spent hundreds of thousands of dollars in micro-transactions on this game and, frankly, I'm sick of it. Everywhere I look the game is asking me to buy more credits. Go in my garage, "buy more credits". Go to the license center, "buy more credits". Go to Sport mode and I need to buy some more damn credits. It's unbelievable how they throw micro-transactions in your face every time you click on a new screen.

Oh wait, this isn't the Call of Duty forum. Never mind.

Last edited:
Some of the Xmas music is new as far as I can tell - I've never heard 'Scarborough Fair' in GT7/Sport before, albeit a version that sounds like a Steely Dan tribute act playing Simon & Garfunkel.
I just heard this song in the rotation a day ago. I didn't think it much of a Christmas song, but I thought it was a nice version and loitered on the World View a little longer than I usually might.

Just got my Day 2 ticket at 12:11 AM. So, it doesn’t go by a 24 hour time frame, from the initial UTC time.

My parts ticket was Stage 5 weight reduction for…. A Chiron? A Hellcat? Oh I can’t remember what car. Saves me 300k credits though. The 100k bar was given to me when my console crossed midnight. No need to log out and log back in.

Just got my Day 2 ticket at 12:11 AM. So, it doesn’t go by a 24 hour time frame, from the initial UTC time.
yeah I was expecting it to clock over at 11am Sydney time, but my brother messaged me around 9am saying he already got his day 2 ticket.

Day 3 are cams for Viper GTS ‘02.

Hey, it’s a game in itself, but I mean, could have just gifted a different VGT each day. 10th Anniversary and all that jazz...

Day 3 are cams for Viper GTS ‘02.

Hey, it’s a game in itself, but I mean, could have just gifted a different VGT each day. 10th Anniversary and all that jazz...
I thought Day 3 was a 6* engine ticket?

Day 3 log in for the 6* engine ticket and then I got a 6* engine ticket for the daily marathon!
What are the odds? Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket.:lol:

Latest Posts

Back