Gran Turismo Planet's: D1 Grand Prix ....... NEW WEEK!!! sorry for mess up

• Thread starter Tulok
  • 37 comments
Thanks to Drift King for the banners :)
gtpd1gpxl9.jpg

Welcome to Gran Truismo Planet's: D1 Grand Prix!!!
Were here at Autumn Ring MINI reverse, warming up for this weeks HOT drifting!!!
gtpd1gpcontestantsjz7.jpg

We have plenty of contestants, here is the beginning lineup:

• LoonRETIRED FOREVER_in a BLACK Lexus SC430 convertable
  • Sammi Touge Girl_in a WHITE UZZ40 convertable
  • Suzuki in a SUPER SILVER '91 Lexus Aristo
  • Drift2XS in an ORANGE Honda S2000
  • Articzap in an EXCLUSIVE Nismo 270R
  • ~Drift KING~ in a RED NIssan Skyline R32 GTS-T
  • Tulok in a Two Tone Toyota Corolla LEVIN GT-S '84
  • Geoff in a Sparkling Blue Toyota Supra MKIV
  • Nk4e RETIRED FOREVERin a black '89 240sx
  • Ske in a YELLOW Mazda RX-7 (FD3S)
  • GEETOWN_DRIFTER in a 69 Camaro SS Silver with Black Stripes
  • TuneRVisioN in a Nissan R390 GT-1
  • shangoob in a Viper SRT 10

gtpd1gprulesmv5.jpg

RULES:
  • Everyone picks a car to use through out the competition.
  • Tuning CAN be changed per different course section.
  • Season will last 5 weeks, 5 different sections.
  • Entrants will have one week to enter an uploaded video to http://www.youtube.com, sent to me *Tulok* by PM.
  • Cars will be locked after the first event YOU participate in.
  • After the week to enter, we'll have a public poll, the entrants for that week will be the only people allowed to vote.
  • Votes from people outside the competition will not be counted.
  • The entrants MUST provide a reason for why they voted for the person they voted for.
  • You'll get points based on how many votes you get and what place you come in the poll.
  • You can get a max of 20 points per week.
  • First place will earn you 20 points, second will earn you 16, third will get 12, fourth will get 8, fifth will get 4, and 6th and beyond will get a single point.
  • At the end of the comp the person with the most points will be crowned The GTPD1GP Champion.
  • Track/section will be stated each Monday
  • You have 1 week to do it, 1 week to vote
  • Don't be a thread Nazi with spam, or YOUR video
  • No visually changing cars except rim/wing changes allowed, NO EXCEPTIONS
  • Power/weight may be changed, along with setup
  • Video editing etc. is allowed, but you need to show your tires and power, and then your run. your run needs to be on the FIRST lap, so we get the same angles for EVERY car. NO chase cam, the other one.
  • Not following the rules can get you removed from the competition for that week, with a minus 1 point per violation, this will be for constant complaining, "put downs", double posting/posting your entry video in this thread ETC...

CAR RESTRICTIONS
  • No changing your actual car, only rims, wing and setup(Power/mods/settings) may be changed
  • Tires:Radials only(N)
  • Power: NO RESTRICTIONS
    Polling Rules:
  • One vote only
  • Only entrants can vote, Mods also may vote.
  • Don't vote for yourself :dunce:
gtpd1gpthemetz7.jpg

Start at the starting line for races, End during the big sweeper... ALL VIDEOS MUST BE ON THE FIRST FLYING LAP!!!
1weeetertdl1.jpg

gtpd1gpdeadlinexn0.jpg

Starts Today: April 15
Ends Next Monday: April 32, @ 3-4pm Pacific time
Contestants can continue to join throughout the season

sorry, iwill be much more leniant cuz my stupid self got jumbled up :s

# All runs need to be on the first lap, in the stated direction, this makes fairness of drift sightings, standard track view cam is required, no controller inputs allowed.

When you stat this, do you mean that we submit that one camera view and that is it? No chase cam correct? Is video editing such as titles and music allowed?

ok, i will rephrase that, Video editing etc. is allowed, but you need to show your tires and power, and then your run after. your run needs to be on the FIRST lap, so we get the same angles for EVERY car. I hope this clears it up.

i' m trying to get my run done too but i have those questions : we are to make the run in the freerun mode and not in the photo mode, right ?
then we save the gost and capture the run from it ?
but , stop me if i'm wrong , camera angles are changing sometimes if you watch the same replay many times : so wouldn't it be nice to have a demo showing wich cam we have to use to be sure everyone will have the same ? maybe there's a run done in WDS 13 that would have the right camera so no one would have to make the demo run

i' m trying to get my run done too but i have those questions : we are to make the run in the freerun mode and not in the photo mode, right ?
then we save the gost and capture the run from it ?
but , stop me if i'm wrong , camera angles are changing sometimes if you watch the same replay many times : so wouldn't it be nice to have a demo showing wich cam we have to use to be sure everyone will have the same ? maybe there's a run done in WDS 13 that would have the right camera so no one would have to make the demo run

I dont think the race selection would make a difference in cameras, on that photomode starts out at the starting line, practice starts on the back straight going in to the big sweeper.

Well, I am going to withdraw from this competition because of several reasons
No PS2
GT4 is somewhere in boxes
May not have the Time nor money to buy a PS2

Im guessing today is the deadline, ill will have my video up in a few hours, all i need to do is capture and upload..

I PMed Tulok about changing my car yesterday, but he hasnt been on, Im switching my car to a Red Nissan Skyline GTS-t ,i dont think there would be a problem with changing it since were only in the first week. But if you guys dont want me too, i wont.

Ok Chicos and Chicas, I am back at home, It is OK to change your cars if you want to. Sammy, if you want to do it in race metting, then you are going to have to wait for the other cars to be out of the screen, other than that it is ok. Drift King's entry is changed. I am having troubles with this too O_o it is pretty difficult to get it going... Kory, are you still retired?
That is all

you can still change, but your final entry is the car for the rest of the season. :D
mosta 'yall have some good entries turned in...
I personally am not doing so good.
keep it up, ill accept entries up until 4pm ish, when i make the poll,

Ughh. Should have made a new thread rather then over writing the old one. Either way, this will be a nice relaxing run compared to Tskuba.

Latest Posts

Back