Gran Turismo Sport - fuel consumption list & tire usage

• Thread starter rex1825
  • 213 comments
Thanks for the addition. Just a little mistake I suppose for the M3 GT '11, you wrote:

BMW M3 GT Motosport '11
FR 500HP -Kg
~204.5kg

I think it is:

BMW M3 GT Motosport '11
FR 499HP 1245kg
~204.5km

:cheers:

Didn't look into game, and besides US version of GT Sport doesn't give an option to set weight and torque values to appropriate ones... lol GT, lol

Didn't look into game, and besides US version of GT Sport doesn't give an option to set weight and torque values to appropriate ones... lol GT, lol

Yep indeed, a bit annoying. I'm not used to lbs either but as my PS4 is in english I have to convert weights and torques :). Hopefully we can change the speed unit.

Yep indeed, a bit annoying. I'm not used to lbs either but as my PS4 is in english I have to convert weights and torques :). Hopefully we can change the speed unit.

...for speed, you can choose between mph and kmph. Wish we had other options too...

...for speed, you can choose between mph and kmph. Wish we had other options too...

Yeah that's what I did, I changed speed unit to km/h.

By the way, according to the last BoP update notice, PD adjusted the fuel consumption rate for the Gr.1 / Gr.3 / Gr.4 cars, will you have a look at it?

Kinds.

...just did today the BoP for all cars so I can test those easier, will see to put up results in next 2 days for MPG.
This time around I'll go with PD BoP as it is in Sport Mode so there will be much less calculation for you guys, it is sad that PD changes MPG according to BoP of the cars, instead to make approximate values to real counter parts then BoP and change fuel flow...

...data coming today... Tire wear maybe tomorrow... Now all data is BoPd with stock setup... there are again undocumented changes to Gr2 MPG...

Raced last night on race C and observed at end of race the winners overall race time and fastest lap time worked out to show no stops...so how are people able to run complete races without stopping..is there a cheat some people are using?

Raced last night on race C and observed at end of race the winners overall race time and fastest lap time worked out to show no stops...so how are people able to run complete races without stopping..is there a cheat some people are using?
Fuel map, most likely. It's in game on the MFD. Some people are fast enough that they can run a leaner fuel map without compromising speed.

does running different compound tires affect how each compound gets degraded?
...softer compound means faster lap times, but shorter tire life. Harder compound is vice versa, slower lap times, but longer tire life.

Short shiftimg, playing with fuel maps. Not all cars have ideal shift points designed by PD.

- added 9 new DLC cars
- added 1 new DLC track
- there was a bit of change in Gr.2 MPG
- redone the MPG for BoP changed cars
- need to redo the Gr.B MPG

Hi, first great work on that thread its fabulous. Its seem to be the right place for my question. Do any of the people following here can help me find the best all around gr3 and gr4 for an endurance championship that is using x5 for tires and x3 for gas? The championship will be 5 one hour gr3 races, 4 one hour gr4 et one gr2. Thank you in advance.

Incase you are unaware of the change. The Gr.4 Lamborghini Huracan had a BOP add adjustment with the last up. They reduced its power 99% to 98%. It was only car adjusted for some reason.

For the I not complaining. I just trying to help keep your forum as accurate as possible. I visit this forum a lot and has been very helpful. Thank you for taking the time to make this forum for everyone.

Incase you are unaware of the change. The Gr.4 Lamborghini Huracan had a BOP add adjustment with the last up. They reduced its power 99% to 98%. It was only car adjusted for some reason.

For the I not complaining. I just trying to help keep your forum as accurate as possible. I visit this forum a lot and has been very helpful. Thank you for taking the time to make this forum for everyone.

Forgot to update the Power ratio, but Huracan Gr.4 didn't change MPG...

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere on the forum but I can't find it. Has the refuel rate / time it takes to refuel been changed recently? I usually race Daily B so no need to concern myself with refuel. Prior to that I used to do a lot of custom races against AI. I just got a G29 so am back off line racing in order to get used to it before trying dailys again (totally different game to playing with a DS4). On custom races it seems to be taking a lot longer than before to refuel so much that it pays off much more than before to run slow and save fuel in order to avoid the pit.

Thanks in advance for the info.

Pit Stops Off Line: Extremely slower in refueling than On Line ........... Why the difference?
Pit Strategy requires that we consider the actual time spent in the Pit for each stop. Custom Race does not provide the adequate similarity for developing an accurate strategy.

Off Line Tire Wear: Range is from 1 to 10
On Line Tire Wear: Range is from 1 to 30 (if I remember correctly) ........ Why the difference?

I use Custom Races to practice for the SNAIL Endurance Series. In that Series the Tire wear and Fuel Consumption are variable from week to week. For our event tonight, the Tire wear is to be set at 12 - obviously Custom Race will not duplicate the desired setting.

Certainly hope this issue is addressed at some point in an Update.

Last edited:
What’s the deal with the TW on the Ford GT ? So wishing I chose a different manufacturer, virtually impossible to compete on a normal race track. Oval isn’t so bad but on Suzuka on RS its two. Laps, after that its all over the shop.....

:(

Sorry meant to say, thanks for the info. Saved me wasting my time on manufacturers cup.

Ill concentrate my time on Nations cup until the end of 2019.

Pit Stops Off Line: Extremely slower in refueling than On Line ........... Why the difference?
Pit Strategy requires that we consider the actual time spent in the Pit for each stop. Custom Race does not provide the adequate similarity for developing an accurate strategy.

Off Line Tire Wear: Range is from 1 to 10
On Line Tire Wear: Range is from 1 to 30 (if I remember correctly) ........ Why the difference?

I use Custom Races to practice for the SNAIL Endurance Series. In that Series the Tire wear and Fuel Consumption are variable from week to week. For our event tonight, the Tire wear is to be set at 12 - obviously Custom Race will not duplicate the desired setting.

Certainly hope this issue is addressed at some point in an Update.

AI I think, because it was made when they've introduced offline that way, and didn't bother to change, since AI would probably be very very bad at it...

Thanks to the recent addition of SSRX, now I can beat Gr.1 cars in a stock Hellcat :sly:
(Posting it here because it's entirely fuel-related. Otherwise I'd be toast from the get go!)

Hello again. After I ran a race with Red Bull X2014 Standard. I find it fuel range you have posted is not accurate. You have it range at 82.6 km. I managed 4 laps of fuel at Special Stage Route X at x1 fuel. Route X is 30.28 km flat out oval. And no I did not use any fuel mapping at all during this race.

I'm sure if it's a mistake you made or if it's fuel capacity was changed in an update since you tested it but, you want to look into it.

Hello again. After I ran a race with Red Bull X2014 Standard. I find it fuel range you have posted is not accurate. You have it range at 82.6 km. I managed 4 laps of fuel at Special Stage Route X at x1 fuel. Route X is 30.28 km flat out oval. And no I did not use any fuel mapping at all during this race.

I'm sure if it's a mistake you made or if it's fuel capacity was changed in an update since you tested it but, you want to look into it.

...going flat out in 7th gear isn't same as going flat out in 5th gear. Even though SSRX is power track, cars with more gears will benefit it since MPG will bump up when driving in higher gear.
On other hand, when you constantly accelerate and brake you will use more fuel, this is other tracks vs SSRX

...going flat out in 7th gear isn't same as going flat out in 5th gear. Even though SSRX is power track, cars with more gears will benefit it since MPG will bump up when driving in higher gear.
On other hand, when you constantly accelerate and brake you will use more fuel, this is other tracks vs SSRX
Flat out in it's 7 gear would allow the it to make to 2 more laps than it should have at 30 km race track? That seems like excessive fuels saving to allow to run double it's fuel range.

- Changed test track to Tokyo Expressway - East Outer Loop instead of Blue Moon Bay II
- Redone Gr1, Gr2, Gr3, Gr4
- Added 8 DLC cars
- Added 1 DLC track
- to do: GrB, test each track per class, N Class to do in BoP (possible single car in more categories)

Back