Gran Turismo World Series 2024 Begins 17 April

• Thread starter Pfei
  • 10,778 comments
Just had an absolute stonker of a race tactically. First ever World series race as an A driver in an A lobby (Still GT2 class).

Poor qualy from me led to me starting 8th with a 1.30.8 when I know I could have started 2nd with a 1.30.3. Messed up as well because I slowed down crossing the line with 20 seconds to go for some reason I had a brain fart and forgot I could do one more lap!!!?

First lap I was up into 5th halfway through the infield section after a bit of drama. Clear of the trailing pack, battling closely with 4th.

2nd lap, going into the bus stop, 4th placed guy fully brake tested me (seriously early braking with no one near him to distract him), I ended up with a 2 second penalty and damage to my front even though he didn't even go off the road. So I took a bit of advice from one of our friends from earlier @Zorz (Thank you bud) and used that opportunity to do a drive through the pits on L2 whilst I had damage and I was slowed down from the penalty. Came out in 13th ugh.

Really stuck at the task well, was confused as to who hadn't pitted etc.... But lap times were holding up nicely on the tyres, nailing really good low 1.31s / high 1.30s consistently, and I did a 12 lap stint, pitting again from 3rd on lap 14, a couple of seconds off the lead but really out of sync with the rest of the field.

Final stint, came out in 11th, was sort of in a bit of no man's land, ahead and behind were around 3-4 seconds either side, but I knew the leader had only pitted once on lap 12 and quickly got to within a pit stop of him. Loads stopped on L17 so I was up into 4th, still about 18-19s off the leader who hasn't pitted.

3rd place either made a couple of mistakes or was driving cautiously in the last couple of laps as I was able to get to about a second behind when we finally crossed the line. 4th placed finish for me....

Oh wait! The top 2 on track only pitted once! One min penalty for each, up into 2nd I go.... I don't feel bad about that at all, because if they had pit at the end I would have ended up ahead on track anyway.

150 points, new record for me, I'm keeping that. Upto 379 for the series now. Beautiful strategy, I do feel like I could (and should) have won if it wasn't for that penalty. Oh well. On to Spa we go for the finale on Saturday!
Glad to hear it worked out for you! Not least because it gives me more confidence for when I do it later. :P

I might be a relatively poor racer when under pressure, but the wacky strategies I come up with to try compensate sometimes have some merit. :lol:

GT2 11am

I'm not too hopeful for this one, I'm having trouble with the key skill of getting the power down out of the slow infield turns. Best lap in pre-race practice was 1:30.6xx, which doesn't seem that good compared to times others have posted.

It got even worse in qualifying, I just couldn't get it together and was over a second off my best time and down in 14th. I'd need a minimum of P5 for this not to be a dropped score, so not looking good there. I started the race viewing this as a challenge to avoid losing too much DR.

Glitched start I think, we were held stationary for ages until P15 vanished, then we went.

Chaos kicks off up ahead right from the start, so much chaos that I'm P9 by the end of the lap, two more off on lap 2, so P7 now. Start of lap 3 another two clash at turn 1, so P5 it is! Not bad for a slow driver starting 14th.

I find myself behind a handy drafting partner, I tried to slipstream past once, but they soon came back past. As they were better than me in the infield I decided to just stay behind them, using the slipstream to pull back time I lost in the infield. This worked well until they pitted on lap 8, I was tempted to follow them in, but I felt like lapping on my own now.

Tyres were holding up nicely so I stayed out until the end of lap 13, pitted for new tyres and fuel to the end. So I can now take the final stop whenever I want, planning to do it when I hit traffic or get a penalty.

Neither happened, so I pitted one lap from home. Not sure where I was going to come out, I'd assumed some of the faster drivers would have recovered and effectively caught and passed leaving me out the top 5. But by some miracle I came out the pits 4th, no one close behind so a final lap cruise to the flag and very welcome bonus points haul.

Big thanks to my drafting buddy, and all the drivers bumping into each other and crashing themselves out, I wouldn't have had this result without your help.

I really don't know what possessed me to choose Renault... but it's done and now you've made me question some life choices. Crap.
Haha. It's easy to understand why you would feel that way, but one of the GR3 races is a pure handling race and for GR4 races you've got two very competitive cars. I suck at the Throphy and in general am not good at handling circuits, otherwise I might concider Renault myself.

This time I enlisted the help of AI too help me narrow it down. I gave it 5 choices: Nissan, Ferrari, Lambo, Honda and Ford. According to it the top 3 overall choice was:

GR3
1. Lambo
2. Ferrari
3. Nismo

GR4
1. Nismo
2. Lambo
3. Honda

So if the Lambo (Gr. 3) doesn't kill me at least once in each race as it used to do in Sport, then I might consider it. The alternative Nismo also seems very viable and with a choice between FR and 4WD in Gr. 4 might even have the edge.

The round for me has been a bit uneventful, to the point where I fall into an extensional crisis because I couldn't feel like going any faster from my P12 quali time of a low 1:31. That was until the last 5 laps where I manged to get a 1:30.5xx for some reason when I got up to P10. I was close to getting P9, but only just. Still, I had a lot more resilience than the other 3 787Bs that quit mid-race after crashing or spinning out.

I don't know, but even after hearing about that street tyres talk on the TGR GT Cup forums, I thought I would be decent enough with race cars until now. Still, being in a somewhat high DR A GT1 lobby is great but sometimes I feel like I need to set DR A+ times to fight decently. Maybe it's just me.

Finished in P10 with 138 points which concludes my Nations Cup season, since I'm unable to participate in the final round. Not like it's gonna even matter lol
Gran Turismo® 7_20240501185625.png

Daytona Road Course_.png

Wanted to give this race a go, but there's just no soul in it.
Gr.C round Daytona sounds insanely fun on paper but you have to use the 787B or you lose and it's not actually meant to be a Gr.C race, its Gr.1, but there's 600 different classes shoved into Gr.1 and only Gr.C is viable in top end circuits - and actually its only the 787B (maybe the R92CP if you really want to be different but it's still not as good) and the rest are completely useless.

Like, what? They can't even be bothered to balance their own classes they use. It's so sad man. and that's ignoring the fact the grid looks like this because they broke Sport Mode in an update they didn't touch Sport Mode in (not that they ever touch Sport Mode, it feels like it has been left to rot).
1714569890415.png

Just disappointing, really. Disappointing season as a whole. Uninspired and repeated combos in an unbalanced and uninspired season. Great stuff. I couldn't make it to the first round of pit stops. I was trying to force myself to have fun in an environment that quite frankly just perfectly showcased all that is bad about this game right now.

Last edited:
GT2 B , i did race 3 times 2 times with Nissan and last with 787B

First race went okay Qually P7 and ended P10 but there was one driver pushing other drivers off the road ...

Second race Qually P13 and ended in P11 - horrible race , worst luck ever that i been questioning myself xD

Third race Qually P1 and ended in P3 - this is what am talking about , just did a oopsie that costed me 1st place but whatever :P
Gran Turismo™ 7_20240501145618.jpg

Have fun and good luck out there 👍
Gran Turismo™ 7_20240501145545.jpgGran Turismo™ 7_20240501145640.jpg

Attachments

• Gran Turismo™ 7_20240501145727.jpg
    Gran Turismo™ 7_20240501145727.jpg
    184.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Wanted to give this race a go, but there's just no soul in it.
Gr.C round Daytona sounds insanely fun on paper but you have to use the 787B or you lose and it's not actually meant to be a Gr.C race
Add that with the fact that not even a day-to-night transition happen makes it even more boring imo. Granted, there is fun when you find the groove in the lap times during the race, but >30 of the same time is just bleh.

Driving the fastest cars in game makes me really exhausted, and we're talking about a loooong race here. Also, everyone using the same car in the stock livery doesn't increase my hype. I haven't made a decision yet, but I'm probably not racing.

I also expected a long race in Daytona to have day/night transition, but I've seen is not the case.

Already seeing people having glitched lobbies at the start. Same as LeMans.

It's the OFFICIAL SEASON! We can't use our own cars and the lobbies are still glitched. Are you Fanatec guys still having wheel issues with the game as well?

Fix ya game, PD.
I do actually, but it's an issue since GT Sport. If you're driving in a lobby and press pause initiating the auto drive, and then resume, the feedback changes. Sometimes more FFB, sometimes so light like you're in an arcade store.

Add that with the fact that not even a day-to-night transition happen makes it even more boring imo. Granted, there is fun when you find the groove in the lap times during the race, but >30 of the same time is just bleh.
You mean like how they've done before and it was amazing?!

4a3ec70055e03b6181d75be9fb0ecbdb_photo.webp

5a77661b8dca4501a81ec0d85cddb4c6_photo.webp

3de7caa2d8227eab441c75a7a3fa91cc_photo.webp

22f7a410499ff64b69512caa691a67b1_photo.webp

Na, why would we do that?

Agree with everything @Nebuc72 said. So much they can do and so little they actually do. The cookie-cutter cars simply because the BoP is broken (I have no problem with one makes when it's intended to be that way, ie. the 86/BRZ race), then with no liveries due to 100% rentals, was the nail in the coffin; it's just so uninspiring.

Last edited:
I have pace with this combo (1:30.047) with 1200th time in free practice using the R92CP but I just can't be bothered to race which is a shame.

Also it's gonna be a one make race (again!!!) this what my leaderboard looks like :/

View attachment 1351831
If you're faster with it, you should absolutely race with the Nissan! You might appreciate being the only one daring to be different.

I've been practicing for today's Gr.1 race at Daytona by testing the Gr.3 cars from my short list of manufacturers there for Rd.5 of the Manufacturers Cup. The list consists of the manufacturers no GT1 drivers in Canada picked last season - Citroen, Dodge, Hyundai, Renault, and Suzuki.

Here's how that went (by Opt Time):
ManufacturerModelStrategyChange tires?Opt TimeBest TimeTotal TimeAvg TimeAvg Dev
DodgeViper SRT GT3-R '1511RM-9RMTRUE1:46.7521:47.12836:31.5661:49.5780:02.916
CitroenGT by Citroen Race Car (Gr.3)11RM-9RMTRUE1:46.7851:47.18636:45.0451:50.2520:02.786
HyundaiGenesis Gr.311RM-9RMTRUE1:47.3081:47.85636:39.6131:49.9810:02.513
RenaultRS.0.1 GT3 '1611RM-9RMTRUE1:47.5121:47.87136:40.3771:50.0190:02.566
SuzukiSUZUKI VGT (Gr.3)12RM-8RMTRUE1:47.5261:48.03336:54.5221:50.7260:02.626

Tread levels at pit:
ManufacturerFront LeftFront RightRear LeftRear Right
Dodge65%60%70%40%
Citroen75%70%60%40%
Hyundai65%65%70%50%
Renault75%70%60%40%
Suzuki65%60%65%40%

Tread levels at finish:
Dodge75%70%80%55%
Citroen85%80%70%60%
Hyundai80%80%80%65%
Suzuki90%90%75%55%
85%85%85%70%

The Dodge was a dream to drive at that track. The Citroen, not so much, despite having the second-best Opt Time. I just couldn't drive it consistently. The Hyundai was decent, too, but it just couldn't keep up with the Viper.

I was also able to get the tests done for Rd.3 at Deep Forest. Here are those results (by Opt Time):
ManufacturerModelStrategyOpt TimeBest TimeTotal TimeAvg TimeAvg Dev
DodgeViper SRT GT3-R '1512RS-8RM1:26.9141:27.35429:34.1011:28.7050:01.617
CitroenGT by Citroen Race Car (Gr.3)12RS-8RM1:27.2151:27.61829:43.4881:29.1740:01.727
HyundaiGenesis Gr.313RS-7RM1:27.5171:27.76729:41.4751:29.0740:01.579
SuzukiSUZUKI VGT (Gr.3)12RS-8RM1:27.6841:27.84829:54.1891:29.7090:01.821
RenaultRS.0.1 GT3 '169RS-11RM1:27.6981:28.17929:58.5171:29.9260:01.655

Tread levels at pit:
Dodge45%10%40%20%
Citroen70%40%30%0%
Hyundai45%20%50%30%
Suzuki65%30%50%35%
Renault70%50%45%25%

Tread levels at finish:
Dodge80%65%80%70%
Citroen90%80%80%75%
Hyundai90%80%90%80%
Suzuki90%75%85%75%
Renault80%70%65%50%

The Viper was surprisingly good again at Deep Forest. And I still couldn't drive the Citroen consistently.

I'm sorry about the Renault.

If you are interested in the detailed data, you can find it the spreadsheet here. I've also shared the replays from all the tests from my gallery in the game, if you want to check those out. They are all titled 'MC 2024 Sel Rd.<round> - <manufacturer>'.

As for today's race, it seems I'm not that fast on Daytona. I've only bee able to hit 1:31.2 in FP. I'm not expecting much -- just hoping to put some points on the board so I can at least get into bronze territory for some credits at the end of the series.

As far as strategy goes, I'm going to nominally try for a 10-7-7 strategy, but realistically my plan is to pit when I get damage and play it by ear from there. Driving the 787 like everybody else, of course.

I won my slot! It's only my second ever GTWS win (the other one was Gr.4 at Sardegna C in the first official season of the game).I got a bit lucky because I was P2 over the line, but the guy in first must have not seen you needed to pit twice. I just clicked with the combo, and qualified P1, but got slipstreamed into turn 1 on lap 2. Strategy wise my first pit was with the leader because I figured being in the slipstream gains you more than dirty air hurts you here. I planned to do the same for stop 2, but obviously the leader never pitted, so I just did so on I think lap 21? It was later than would be optimal, for sure.

Only downer: I got so excited about winning that I forgot to save the replay.

PS: PD, this is a really fun combo, but please buff the 962 and the XJR-9 (and maybe nerf the Mazda) before you run it again!

NA slot 1 12p GT2 lobby but all A drivers.
Quali p4 with 1:30.090 six tenths off pole.
Turn one got bumped from behind and down to 8th, no damage. Eventually worked my way up to 3rd. Took the lead when leaders pit on lap 8, I was about 12 seconds behind p1. I pitted lap 12 for tires. Pitted lap 16 for fuel. Came out P3 6 seconds behind. Stayed p3 until last lap 23 when leader disconnected. Finish P3, most points of the season for me.
This is my last round as x19 was rough last time at spa.

IMG_2670.jpeg
IMG_2671.jpeg

Last edited:
After the disappointing end to the race on my main I had more luck on my alt.

Door #9 (I think but not sure 🙈), 64pts for the win, after the Trail Mountain Races my DR dipped a bit so fewer points then my main this time.

Qualified on P1, .3s ahead of P2.

Have no clue what happened behind me but after the first lap I had a gap of 4s to the car behind. I think they were fighting pretty hard so luckily (or unlucky) for me I could pretty much hot lap the entire race. Was going pretty smooth until I got to a backmarker in Lap 19. Never happend before so it really irritated me and I made some mistakes and pitted for the second time on lap 20.

Not a exiting race but after I drove so poorly on my main I take it 😅

20240501_185542.jpg

If you're faster with it, you should absolutely race with the Nissan! You might appreciate being the only one daring to be different.
If I was a professional race car driver sure.

I'm just a near middling age man that has no business or inclination in racing 200mph cars. And that is OKAY for me :)

Honestly I don't like the knife edge the GR.C stuff is on, and I'd probably feel the same with the prototypes as well.

Driving them is one thing, racing them is another for me.

It's just not my sort of race truth be told.

Daytona 24hours (in the daytime) was mega!

Gr1 6pm UK time, Managed to find a spare hour. I was car #2 and 155 points available

Qualifying- not too bad. Messed up my laps but I was about right on the grid. Started P10

Race - So my strategy was 8/8/8, but then I decided to try the 12/11/1 and the 12/11/1 was mega! Clean start and managed to avoid damage. A few feisty drivers around me but all good. By lap 6/7/8 everyone started to pit. I stayed out and was still in the 30s/31s so the tyres held on nicely. By lap 11 I could now start to feel the tyres were dying. Boxed at end of lap 12, fresh tyres and filled up the tank for another 12 laps. This time I had the leaders in around me so I was careful to not fight these guys too much as I didn’t want to lose time. By lap 20 I was P4. I was watching the delta and seeing when my window was open for a in and out on lap 23. I box lap 23 with 22 seconds gap, and I come out 9 seconds ahead of P5. My strategy managed to make me jump 6 places.

Super happy with my result and the strategy as well. 136 points for P4.

My live stream for anyone to get ideas and tips

Last edited:
As expected, the Daytona + Group C monsters is a massive fun combo. My race was all Mazda + a Porsche + a Nissan + a hybrid (why?!). The hybrid quit pretty early in the race.

With door#1 and starting 4th, I got penalty at the bus stop on the first lap due to shaky nerves (the only penalty of the whole event). I instantly remembered Zorz's two strategies and dived into the pits on the first lap. Did second pitstop at 12th lap for fuel + tires. The Mazda was surprisingly easily driveable even under 5% rear-right tire life. I had to keep forwarding BB every few laps to elongate the tire life (controller user, ya see).

Unfortunately, I can't report whether this strategy was effective because everyone was so far apart by the end of the race. Strategy became a total non-factor. I ended up 3rd as the former 3rd guy had massive shaky nerves or something and kept botching every turn on lap 1, falling down the ranks.

What I can tell, however, is that I was really surprised to pit as 3rd on the first lap and coming out 10th with two guys just ahead of me. And I had to pass many folks throughout the race. That's how far spread the field was. Instead of having clean air, I was in the dirty air 2/3rd of the race. The 8-16 pitstop strategy was guaranteed to give me clean air throughout the race.

And oh boy, be really careful on turn 1 braking while following someone. A lot of folks were braking early to be safe. It is pant-******** scary to be behind early brakers there!

I missed having liveries, car varieties, day-night cycle, and fireworks on the start/final lap.

I just want to say zero stop is two minute penalty.
How is it even possible to make it to the end without pitting. :eek: If someone managed it, they are a fuel and tire whisperer!

Last edited:
Thank you so much @Zorz for the strategy of a lap 1 pit!

I qualified P12 with only 1 decent lap. So I knew right off the bat that I was going for the lap 1 pit. It did not start well as you can see:

The Frenchman was ghosted but then suddenly not just as I was coming through. Good work PD! Thankfully my spin wasn't bad and I was able to keep ahead of the Frenchman even after my pit. I was able to close on those ahead pretty quickly and some accidents from them helped. I made my way up the order as others pit and took my second stop on lap 12. I came back out in 12th and as others began their 2nd stops I was up to 7th when it all shook out. A German exited the pits behind me and I thought they would get me. The gap stayed around 4-5 seconds as I suspect they didn't change tyres on their 2nd stop. (Unconfirmed) I crossed the line in P7 but immediately shot up to 4th as there were several ahead who only stopped once. So I managed a very decent result on a track I'm slow on and thus don't like Sports mode races on. A good points haul of 69 points (;)) and an 800 point DR gain. Quite chuffed with the race.

Started testing strategy for a couple manufacturers races last night in the McLaren and wow, pretty much no strategy involved, at least in this car.

Considering Interlagos is a 13 lap sprint, Deep Forest will have some strategy with two tire compounds required (but I'm out of town that week so not testing for it), and Fuji will be a 12 lap sprint (unless it rains). That leaves N24, Suzuka, and Daytona to test for tires/fuel...

N24 = 4 Lap sprint if it wasn't for the mandatory stop. I finished two test races with just under 50% tire life and 0.7 laps of fuel left. So... no tires/fuel, just stop and go. I'll choose when to stop based on when I inevitably take damage from a dumb mistake, lol.

Suzuka = 35 Lap sprint (exhausting). I did not expect this. I finished with 50% tire life and several laps of fuel. This included several tire shredding slides. No mandatory stop so unless it rains, I'll only stop if I take enough damage early enough to justify it. The X1 fuel and X2 tire isn't good enough to force any strategy thought whatsoever, at least in this car. Hope to take advantage of some other cars with bad fuel/tire characteristics.

I'll test Daytona later this week, but since it's a mandatory stop it's just whether to take fuel/tires or not. My guess is take both somewhere between lap 7-13 depending on traffic and preferences on tire freshness at the end of the race.

I think I need a drink, a change of underwear and a very long bath after that race. That was intense!!!

I qualified P5 as the sole Nissan in an otherwise all Mazda lobby and did the 1-11-12 strategy. It worked, but did get hampered a bit by some things I hadn't considered. I'm intending to set up long stretches of clean air to run in, so what happens if it all goes to hell on turn 1? In addition, how will all the Mazdas react to me being in a different car off the line?

That second point may have ended up being the catalyst for the first point. I got through turn 1 completely cleanly, but it was an utter shambles behind me.

The French driver in P6 was VERY cautious behind me, and the German driver behind him wasn't. I can't help but wonder if the French driver was just thinking "survive turn 1", or wasn't expecting to be coming up so fast behind me off the line thanks to the Mazda's superior acceleration. And well...

The fallout from that led to me catching traffic FAR earlier than I had anticipated on my 11 lap stint, and dealing with the dirty air on the heavily worn tyres was tough. I ended up getting stuck behind the German and a bit frustrated thanks to the combination of dirty air and his speed being a bit awkward on the long acceleration zones due to damage. He'd been punted at the first hairpin on lap 1. He was fast enough that I couldn't just sail past after sliding around behind him, but slow enough to cause me to have to back off considerably into braking zones.

At the start of lap 8 I had a good run and went for an overtake that I'd have found scary on a TV, and was quite frankly terrifying in VR. I pulled it off perfectly though, so I'm damn proud of it. I really don't want to do anything like this again in a hurry though!

I found myself up in P2 at the beginning of lap 10 after jumping people in their pit stops, but the tyre difference was very apparent thanks to my dying rear right. I struggled for traction a bit out of the infield on lap 11 and lost a position, then struggled to get it stopped at turn 1 on lap 12 and lost another.

I came out from the pits in P11 and just started trying to keep up the pace. A Greek came out of the pits directly behind me on lap 17 and almost spelled disaster for me going into the bus stop. He got alongside me on the run into it, I got flustered struggling to keep track of him in VR and made a complete mess of it, costing me a couple of seconds as he took the position. No penalty though thankfully.

I lost another position to a French driver later on as the tyre difference started to kick in again. I briefly got it back as he got a penalty, but I couldn't keep him behind coming out of the infield. From there I was expecting to finish P6, but someone in front of me quit near the end for some reason, so P5 and 187 points.

One and done. I'm happy with that outcome and I really don't think I can withstand another one of these so soon. :P

Thank you so much @Zorz for the strategy of a lap 1 pit!

I qualified P12 with only 1 decent lap. So I knew right off the bat that I was going for the lap 1 pit. It did not start well as you can see:

The Frenchman was ghosted but then suddenly not just as I was coming through. Good work PD! Thankfully my spin wasn't bad and I was able to keep ahead of the Frenchman even after my pit. I was able to close on those ahead pretty quickly and some accidents from them helped. I made my way up the order as others pit and took my second stop on lap 12. I came back out in 12th and as others began their 2nd stops I was up to 7th when it all shook out. A German exited the pits behind me and I thought they would get me. The gap stayed around 4-5 seconds as I suspect they didn't change tyres on their 2nd stop. (Unconfirmed) I crossed the line in P7 but immediately shot up to 4th as there were several ahead who only stopped once. So I managed a very decent result on a track I'm slow on and thus don't like Sports mode races on. A good points haul of 69 points (;)) and an 800 point DR gain. Quite chuffed with the race.

Glad to hear it worked out well for you too! :cheers:

Last edited:
Just got to know that JBrea uses chase cam. :odd: I thought it was only peasants like me who still prefers chase cam (in my defense, it is brilliant for avoiding lap 1 contacts).

Maybe it is just perception due to chase cam but JBrea's driving is soothing to watch. It is like watching a relaxed bus driver patiently driving a bus except that every lap is much faster than my best ever practice lap.

Also, someone picked up 1 minute penalty in his race. How can someone race along him, DigitGaming, and the likes and make mistake of not pitting? :eek:

Just got to know that JBrea uses chase cam. :odd: I thought it was only peasants like me who still prefers chase cam (in my defense, it is brilliant for avoiding lap 1 contacts).

Maybe it is just perception due to chase cam but JBrea's driving is soothing to watch. It is like watching a relaxed bus driver patiently driving a bus except that every lap is much faster than my best ever practice lap.

Also, someone picked up 1 minute penalty in his race. How can someone race along him, DigitGaming, and the likes and make mistake of not pitting? :eek:
There are several GTWS finalists that use chase cam. I was quite surprised seeing it whilst in the audience at Amsterdam last year. I think Beauvois and Gallo were, but I'm not certain.

Last edited:
There are several GTWS finalists that use chase cam. I was quite surprised seeing it whilst in the audience at Amsterdam last year. I think Beauvois and Gallo were, but I'm not certain.
Beauvois definitely was, you could see his screen in some of the broadcast wide shots. One of us.

I’m just really slow at the moment and today was no exception. Started 13th, ended 13th in a field of GT2s who’ve been relegated to DR C like me. Only excuse was using the Nissan, as I could actually get that round the track unlike the Mazda. Going to take a holiday from the game after the Manufacturers season, maybe rediscover my mojo when I return refreshed. No point doing Spa, I’m a liability in the Red Bull.

Back