GT 7 GEEZER CLUB

• Thread starter pmallard
  • 2,320 comments
Well I will probably be up and doing something. If nobody's hosting, we'll figure something out. I gotz to drive y'all. I have to drive 90 miles tomorrow to pick up the wife. I know me and my truck; Just retuned for 108 Ethanol, which is to knock the dust out and it's going right back to about 70% power. I digress, I can't drive on a beautiful Sunday in my ride without, hear me out. Exceeding the posted speed limit. Max is 80mph here.
I'll be up, cappuccino in my left and driving! #dontputthatevilonme

Happy Easter Geezers
I don’t have any plans Sunday , I’ll run the lobby tomorrow morning.

Gand Valley Hwy 1
6 Laps
Gr 2 Race Cars BOP
RM tires

Lobby / Chat opens @ 8:30AM EST
Racing starts @ 9AM

Already sold it?
I bought two.

And this;

Last edited:
Good Evening Geezers, here’s the lineup for Wednesday Night Geezer Racing

RACE 1)@ Blue Moon Speedway -Infield A
10 Laps
American 550PP Road cars
(NO BOSS MUSTANG)
Any sport tire
Fuel usage x 5 /. Tire wear x 5

RACE 2)@ Nurburgring Nordschleife
2 Laps
German 600PP Road cars
Any sport tire
Tire wear x5 only

RACE 3)@ Spa 24h layout
5 Laps
Toyota GT-One VS Mercedes CLK
RM tires
BOP
( No fuel usage or tire wear )

NO ENGINE SWAP CARS RACE 1 & 2

STANDARD GEEZER RULES AND SETTINGS

HEADSET REQUIRED FOR GEEZER LOBBIES

SEND FRIEND REQUEST TO viper9-al_

LOBBY / CHAT OPENS @ 7:30PM EST
RACING STARTS @ 8PM

I’LL BE RUNNING THE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOR THIS MONTH WHILE CLAUDE IS GALLOPING AROUND THE WORLD .I WOULD WELCOME SOME FRESH IDEAS ON TRACK / CAR COMBOS
(Within reason and we know who that applies to) 🤣

Last edited:
Already sold it?
I bought two.

And this;

That's not encouraging for those interested in purchasing a Fanatec product (like myself).

That's not encouraging for those interested in purchasing a Fanatec product (like myself).
Maybe. It would depend on why the lending company thought that it was necessary to remove him. This wasn't fully explained in that article.

I WOULD WELCOME SOME FRESH IDEAS ON TRACK / CAR COMBOS
Just about any car works on any GT track. Obviously, an F1 or Gr.1 style car on Tsukuba is a bit over the top, but they would work on Miyabi. That only means we all are under the same restrictions and limitations.

Don't be afraid of experimenting with ideas.

I’LL BE RUNNING THE WEDNESDAY NIGHT FOR THIS MONTH WHILE CLAUDE IS GALLOPING AROUND THE WORLD .I WOULD WELCOME SOME FRESH IDEAS ON TRACK / CAR COMBOS
(Within reason and we know who that applies to) 🤣
Just wondering about using boost on weak for any of the B.O.P races. It would spread out the traffic a little bit.

I think boost on strong is good for cars that we tune, because there can be a big gap in the performance, and it helps to keep everyone reasonably close in those races.

hi guys. Sorry about last week but I was bitten by the Dengue Fever Mosquito and was feeling terrible. Still not ok but, on top of that, my internet is down since yesterday and I dont know if it will be back tomorrow. If its ok, I'll open the room. We will be improvising. See you or not tomorrow.

ATV/Dirtbike trails in Colorado came up the other morning in the lobby. Couldn't figure out how to link youtube to the ps5 app so i'm putting a link here to give an idea of the riding out here. It's a Yamaha video from last years Yammy ride but will give an idea of what it's like riding in the Mtns. almost all over 9000 ft altitude. Biggest reason I settled out here is the trail systems. . Now back to your regular programming....

Good Afternoon Geezers,here’s the lineup for Wednesday Night Geezer Racing

RACE 1)@ KYOTO DRIVING PARK
YAMAGIWA + MIYABI
5 LAPS
600PP JAPANESE ROAD CARS
600PP JAPANESE PROFESSIONALLY TUNED CARS
ANY SPORT TIRE

RACE 2)@ AUTODROME LAGO MAGGIORE
FULL COURSE
5 LAPS
600PP ITALIAN ROAD CARS
ANY SPORT TIRE

RACE 3)@ GRAND VALLEY HWY 1 REVERSE
700PP AMERICAN ROAD CARS
5 LAPS
ANY SPORT TIRE

TIRE WEAR X 5 / FUEL USAGE X 5 FOR 1ST 3 RACES

STANDARD GEEZER RULES AND SETTINGS

HEADSET REQUIRED FOR GEEZER LOBBIES

SEND FRIEND REQUEST TO viper9-al_

SEE EVERYONE WEDNESDAY NIGHT

Last edited:
Thursday's lobby:

Screenshot 2024-04-06 at 15-18-27 White Yellow Simple Car Magazine.png

Mark_us, be sure to bring your atv's if you're ever out here Oregon way. I have a ~1 to 2 hour trail ride to my mining claim near Josephine Creek. Seems like something you might very much enjoy.
These ATV's look like a blass to ride. Back in as they say "tha day" (late 1960's - early 1970's) when I had my bikes (350 Kawasaki BigHorn and 250 Yamaha MX) we rode the Trask River burn near Tillamook for the most part. Lots of hill climbing some trails and a thing the PNW is noted for,, MUD. In those times to the best of my memory there was no such thing as an ATV unless a guy wants to call the Honda 3 wheeler an ATV. We were 2 wheel "wanna be's" because we had seen video of Malcom Smith, Steve McQueen and Rolf Tibblin so we thought maybe we could ride somewhat like them,, of course that was a LMAO!! We got tossed off alot but THANK GOD no one got hurt very bad. Riding in the mountains is a blast.

Got my 1st bike at 12 and lived on the Navajo Reservation in Arizona which had open grazing for livestock (no fences). Time of our lives! Eventually raced Mx for a few years but it was just crazy expensive trying to be competitive. Good times!

ATV/Dirtbike trails in Colorado came up the other morning in the lobby. Couldn't figure out how to link youtube to the ps5 app so i'm putting a link here to give an idea of the riding out here. It's a Yamaha video from last years Yammy ride but will give an idea of what it's like riding in the Mtns. almost all over 9000 ft altitude. Biggest reason I settled out here is the trail systems. . Now back to your regular programming....

FB_IMG_1471706514886.jpg

Spousal unit crossing a wet area. One of the 8x she did it that day. 1st on the way out to the destination, Knik Glacier and 7x on the way back, cause it was fun.

These ATV's look like a blass to ride. Back in as they say "tha day" (late 1960's - early 1970's) when I had my bikes (350 Kawasaki BigHorn and 250 Yamaha MX) we rode the Trask River burn near Tillamook for the most part. Lots of hill climbing some trails and a thing the PNW is noted for,, MUD. In those times to the best of my memory there was no such thing as an ATV unless a guy wants to call the Honda 3 wheeler an ATV. We were 2 wheel "wanna be's" because we had seen video of Malcom Smith, Steve McQueen and Rolf Tibblin so we thought maybe we could ride somewhat like them,, of course that was a LMAO!! We got tossed off alot but THANK GOD no one got hurt very bad. Riding in the mountains is a blast.
On dirtbike trips at night we watched On Any Sunday 1&2 Sooooo many times while enjoying a few drinks!

Back