GT Sport Bug Report Thread

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,299 comments
There's a bug when playing Arcade. When tire wear is enabled, the graphics for tire health doesn't update. Playing on PS5.

Edit:
Well, it seems that the Hard compound tires have this bug. I know that they last longer than the others, but doing a race with 5x tire wear makes no difference.

Last edited:
Don't really know if this is a bug but the time trials in sport mode are NOT accepting any time records, nor showing any timed records of global results...
It is not accepting any time records anywhere in the world, so it is not a bug with your game.

Last edited:
my Gran Turismo says I have no disc space and cant save scapes or replays, but i have 250gb on system hardrive free and another 700gb free on an external hard drive... why does GTS think i have 0? i cant find any setting to tell it where to save files.

my Gran Turismo says I have no disc space and cant save scapes or replays, but i have 250gb on system hardrive free and another 700gb free on an external hard drive... why does GTS think i have 0? i cant find any setting to tell it where to save files.
PS4 games have a hard limit of 2GB for the local save file. All your Scapes and Replay files go into that, so you need to delete some if you want to save more. How much storage space your console actually has isn't relevant (unless it's smaller than 2GB, of course!).

Last edited:
PS4 games have a hard limit of 2GB for the local save file. All your Scapes and Replay files go into that, so you need to delete some if you want to save more. How much storage space your console actually has isn't relevant (unless it's smaller than 2GB, of course!).
Also every livery you ever added to favourite, that is also counted.

I have so many disconnects beforte starting an online race :-(
ONE page back. One:

I don't recall if I mentioned this before or not, but when in roof cam mode, the look left and right buttons do not work. They work in in-car and bumper cam modes.

Jerome

17f2f4fc98b82-da73766C765B699F280.5CDB2B06408C9D81_message_414280261102481_1618282269931.jpg

Dont know if this is considered a bug or not but figured I'd share it. Took this screenshot awhile ago after being met with this weird screen when I locked up at the starting grid. I've never seen an "under investigation" alert before. Not sure why its also displaying two different languages, I'm guessing German? @Famine ever seen this?

The servers on GTS have stopped working well tonight; I kept getting disconnected. Maybe it has to do GT7.
Thought it was just me. Been trying to get one last gameplay with gt sport before gt7 but I can't seem to join any rooms myself.

The servers on GTS have stopped working well tonight; I kept getting disconnected. Maybe it has to do GT7.
I logged out of GTS on my computer, and when I logged back in I got the option of "My Page GT7" or "My Page GT Sport". That might have something to do with this, since some things related to the GTS servers are still working, like qualifying for the daily races.

Last edited:
I have so many disconnects beforte starting an online race :-(
the race needs to start, and a black screen appears to me and nothing happens
then you drive one race,then the blockade again, only this time I watch the empty track
the worst thing is that I have to get out of gt7, start another game, and go back to gt7, because no team reacts
frustrating, so much so that I won’t be driving sport mode, at least for a while

Last edited by a moderator:
So.. I can't even log in at this point.

Start game up, getting CE-210701 Error before the main options screen.

Edit: Tried again.. itsnot letting me online at all. Just stuck on a screen with a little GT symbol in the bottom right corner with a spinning circle around it.

Is everyone experiencing this, or just me?

Last edited:
So.. I can't even log in at this point.

Start game up, getting CE-210701 Error before the main options screen.

Edit: Tried again.. itsnot letting me online at all. Just stuck on a screen with a little GT symbol in the bottom right corner with a spinning circle around it.

Is everyone experiencing this, or just me?
I am getting a 'Failed to check save data with the server. ..." message. Every time.

I have taken to just waiting a minute or so, and then pressing the X button.

If you have a power drill with a four-foot masonry bit, they can declare war all they like.
Provided it's a big enough drill to live in.

I would love to use a wired connection.

Running any cable through this home would be taken as an act of war and I would be hounded into removing it.
Use a power connector. It sends your internet signals through the power lines in your home and is almost as stable as a real cable but remove the need to drill holes

Back