GT5 BTCC series, join now!

• Thread starter JamieSTEEZ
  • 215 comments
Hiya :)

Building a Honda Integra Type R With Race Modification (305bhp max) now...

What weight are you expecting with this?

Ill add you asap :)

Will it be a weeknight GMT evening race series?

ah good choice thats what i use!
and it should be 950kg ish,

and also im hoping sunday evenings if thats good with everyone, failing that then weekdays

AND JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW, A FEW OF US JUST RACED AND THE CARS ARE PRETTY MUCH EQUAL, IT'S GOOD RACING HERE!

Ohh what colour do you run - so I can be different - Race #99 for me :)

Ill be testing it tonight, how easy is it to keep near the 305bhp mark?

I'll change my colour to blue on my Integra Type R cus jamieSTEEZ has the same, but Im still doing to use #22 if thats ok?

Sounds great, but I'm from US and the SCCA racing I watch has some of those cars, but it GT classes so different classes in the same race. I think I could make the time work, I'll add you on the PSN, and try out the Focus to represent US, but I think I'll build a Neon SRT4 aswell and get them around the same laptime to see if I could use it maybe.💡

Isn't there a Vauxhall Vectra in GT5? That should be in any BTCC event!

Well the Opel Calibra Touring car from '94 came up in a couple of races I was using as testing ;)

Some other interesting cars fall into the AI choice for the Integra...

Sounds like a good idea, the touring cars and rally cars are my favourites in the game, perhaps you can run the odd DTM race too. I'll add you next time i'm on
Cheers
Stevie

wow it's great to see so much interest!

and well my integra is bang on 305, may have been luck though haha

and yes, if you can get that car to similar laptimes than you may be able to use it, it's just more fun when there's more of the same cars!

and mines bright orange

Had great fun testing with you just now 👍

I reckon the Focus is a bit tubby at 1186kg to be properly competitive though. Might have to rethink my choice

What time would the races be? I'm in the US on the West Coast, but play til late at night sometimes (3am GMT-8). I'd probably drive a 135i, since I have a 335i in real life.

great to see s many people interested!

mines orange:)

it's pretty easy, mines 305 on the dot

and yeah i used to do DTM, when this series is over im going to look into doing either a DTM OR WRC series too

Paul i did warn you! haha

yeah pretty much, try and keep to the cars ive said though, but i suppose if youd rather

first race friday? IF people are ready.

SERIOUSLY GUYS ADD ME ON PSN TO GET INVOLVED! JamieSTEEZ

135i is good, and probably 9pm UK time?

tell me what time is best for you and ill try and work something out

just to let people know, practice will be throughout the day that day, qualifying will begin 30 minutes before the race, and there will be three races of five laps.

opening track in NURBURG GP/F

ADD ME NOW FOOLS!

Paul i did warn you! haha

yeah pretty much, try and keep to the cars ive said though, but i suppose if youd rather

first race friday? IF people are ready.

SERIOUSLY GUYS ADD ME ON PSN TO GET INVOLVED! JamieSTEEZ

135i is good, and probably 9pm UK time?

tell me what time is best for you and ill try and work something out

just to let people know, practice will be throughout the day that day, qualifying will begin 30 minutes before the race, and there will be three races of five laps.

opening track in NURBURG GP/F

ADD ME NOW FOOLS!

It really depends on if its during the weekend or not. For me, 9pm on Fridays in the UK is 1pm for me...meaning im still at work. If the races were on a Saturday or Sunday, that would work for me. But really, your roster seems like it is gonna be mostly UK guys, so its not big deal if it doesnt work out for me. I probably will have my hands full with seasonals and GTP qualifiers also, but would love to actually race an online series also.

Well i'm sorry to hear that.

Ill try and sort something out because it would be good not just to have brits.

Would sundays be ok?

and if so what time

i will be on very soon and was wandering if you were running tonight, add me coey87, am very intrested in the BTCC and this sounds a great series

i will be on very soon and was wandering if you were running tonight, add me coey87, am very intrested in the BTCC and this sounds a great series

Sorry man i'm not running tonight, but definitely will be tomorrow with a few others.
and good, it should be pretty awesome!

add me : JamieSTEEZ

cool, how many people have already signed up?

quite a few! i've lost track haha

around 7 were on tonight, and only 5 of those were from here as not many people have added me, so im expecting 12 at minimum

As a huge BTCC fan (I attend all 10 Rounds every year)

I would definatly be interested in joining this..

Would a Volkswagen golf be Valid (I.E Shaun Hollambys)

Well i'm sorry to hear that.

Ill try and sort something out because it would be good not just to have brits.

Would sundays be ok?

and if so what time

Sundays wouldnt be a problem for me...if you ran it at 9pm UK time, it would be 1pm Sunday for me on the West Coast and 4pm Sunday for any US East Coasters that would be interested. Since I dont go to church, this would work out great. Would be like 10am in Hawaii, but thats their problem hahaha. Ive played every GT except for GT5P (had the Japanese GT1 version before anyone in the US even knew what GT was) and have never raced online. Whats the biggest field that would run? 16 cars?

I've moved this to the long race series section as it doesn't belong in the GT5 Q n A section.

Jerome

Latest Posts

Back