GT5 BTCC series, join now!

• Thread starter JamieSTEEZ
  • 215 comments
Where was everyone!?

More practice races this week. Please show up!

I am sorry for not showing, I had a conflicting race for wich I had comited prior to your practice anouncement...

Good racing today. I was a bit disappointed with how much ramming was going on. Hopefully we can get some cleaner drivers for next time.

I got t-boned into the chicane wall following the racing line and punted off heavy twice just because people were behind and wanted to catch and sorry to say but that'd get you black flagged in the real BTCC so im going to withdraw my entry and let some else who enjoys that in....have fun

Seems people take this far too seriously ;) It is a game you know... I like the online racing but most of the time its all veyrons, zondas etc and Id just like to race normal cars

If you addressing me about taking the game too serious you wrong I can have a laugh better then most (16 player shuffle race carnage for instant) But getting punted off just because im ahead of someone isnt FUN if I wanted that i'd go online with the rammers not enter a server for a race series!

If you addressing me about taking the game too serious you wrong I can have a laugh better then most (16 player shuffle race carnage for instant) But getting punted off just because im ahead of someone isnt FUN if I wanted that i'd go online with the rammers not enter a server for a race series!

No im not addressing you or anyone, just in general I find rule-gluing in a game is rather dull. Meant to be fun after all. But I go in an online race and its all hyper cars- be the fastest thing out there kind of thing!

Have to say it did get much cleaner a bit further into the night...

Yes the Integra is 'easy' to drive... but that makes the driving more 'fun' its about the actual driver driving, rather than just managing to hang onto a supercar...

Re the RM vs the none RM cars... just a case of finding a balance....

[Also as said on the night I may look into a RM'd FF CUP - Civic, Golf and Integra;
they all have matching downforce, if i balanced the HP/Kg would their be any interest?...
Weeknights about 9pm GMT??]

My apologies - internet was cut and I had important home issues. The Integra Touring Car was almost identical to the Volvo C30.... and apologies for to anyone I shoved off in practise... I was going a little too much Jason Plato around there...

ok, so I did some testing last night and these are the best times I could muster.

C30R- 137.288

BMW130i- 132.624

integra RM- 133.172

Civic typeR- 133.264

All of these laps were done with the original hp specs.

ok, so I did some testing last night and these are the best times I could muster.

C30R- 137.288

BMW130i- 132.624

integra RM- 133.172

Civic typeR- 133.264

All of these laps were done with the original hp specs.

well they're all very similar... apart from the c30, which is odd because i managed a 1:33 out of that?

my times are around 1:33 for all, and 1:32 for integra rm

well they're all very similar... apart from the c30, which is odd because i managed a 1:33 out of that?

my times are around 1:33 for all, and 1:32 for integra rm

The times make sense. i got a 1 37 flat with 330 hp. either way the extra power made the raceing much closer.

The C30 only had 330bhp. For some reason I couldn't get it anywhere close to the other

cars. I know it wasn't my driving since i could get the other cars to around the same

times. The civic I used only had 300bhp. I did an oil change on it. Couldn't get it close

to 305bhp after that.

The C30 only had 330bhp. For some reason I couldn't get it anywhere close to the other

cars. I know it wasn't my driving since i could get the other cars to around the same

times. The civic I used only had 300bhp. I did an oil change on it. Couldn't get it close

to 305bhp after that.

civic is 325 max?

hey guys. Im going back to school today so i wont be avalible before 11 P.M. UK time or 7 P.M. eastern US time. if anybody wants to race i will be good for an hour around then. Stupid School 👎

guys, please show up...

practice friday... just chilling really, testing and stuff.

then race sunday!

qualifying 9:00 - 9:30
race 9:30 - end.

two 8 lap races, and a 6 lap race.

pit stops will be MANDATORY, anyone caught cheating will score 0 points.

if i get a **** turnout then this thing is off, so it's down to you guys!

so i changed to the c30r, are we keeping the power the same as on page 1 or are we upping it abit to even it out

Room open now for practice for tonights race, come and join, room number is 1472-6399-8408-2429-0200, or find me in my lobby

qualifying around half 9, race around 9 45 ish.

my brother is on the ps3 at the moment, feel free to join my lobby and put some times down though people

Back