GT6 Drag race "Sleepers"???

United States
United States
ALEXx927
What are some cars on Gran Turismo 6 that you don't usually see. Looking mainly for Drag car sleepers.

Last edited:
There was the MIRA.

It had very bad acceleration but man could it move like the wind.
qjxm.jpg

Depends on the drivers of the supercars.

I beat some n00bs in GT5 with my pink insight.

While i didn't cross the line cause i was kicked before doing so, the room was filled with kids with F40s, Enzos and it was on autumn ring mini.
I was infront by half a dozen seconds or so.

I don't know exactly how it fares in GT6, but I loved using a fully tuned Pontiac GTO (the re-badged Monaro) to troll drag racing rooms. As for a fast overall track car, the CR-Z TC isn't very intimidating, but it is absolutely murderous on tighter circuits with the right tune.

I don't know exactly how it fares in GT6, but I loved using a fully tuned Pontiac GTO (the re-badged Monaro) to troll drag racing rooms. As for a fast overall track car, the CR-Z TC isn't very intimidating, but it is absolutely murderous on tighter circuits with the right tune.
Thanks man, I appreciate the info.

Not a problem. I love taking an unassuming (and oft-underrated) street car and turning it into an outlandish monster with GT's tuning system. I'll let you know if I find anything else interesting.

I wouldn't consider a low HP AWD car with NOS beating NA RWD cars sleepers. But I have found a couple of RWD cars that were slow in gt5 but now beat about half the muscle cars now.

A car many might overlook is the Toyota Aristo 3.0L. Car has a 2JZ-GTE like the Supra RZ and it makes well over 700 horsepower easily. In the process of tuning one as my intro into drag racing so we'll see how well it actually preforms! :lol:

'88 Supra GT. Gets over 700hp, easily does 240mph under it's own power if you tweak the gears.

Being the sneaky guy I am, I geared it so I can launch in second (but only with the help of a half second burst of nitrous as the clutch is let out.) Without the nitrous, it just bogs and takes off at idle. With the nitrous, it launches hard enough to embarrass the MKIV supras and corvettes. Can't hang on the top end with those cars unless you spray, still 300hp+ down.

Admittedly, while I'm not a big fan of NOS, it's hilarious to give 1100 horsepower vipers a run for their money off the starting line in a 1985 Peugeot 205. :lol:
That`s like making a rocket propelled go-kart lol Nice!👍

Not exactly a sleeper, but will beat Lamborghinis and Ferraris easily, is my Audi RS6.

240 mph under her own steam. AWD helps off the start.

Its surprised quite a few people, no one expects 1006bhp from an estate!

Not exactly a sleeper, but will beat Lamborghinis and Ferraris easily, is my Audi RS6.

240 mph under her own steam. AWD helps off the start.

Its surprised quite a few people, no one expects 1006bhp from an estate!
Then that makes me curious about how my beloved nuvolari will preform.

Latest Posts

Back