GT6 Pro Tuning Battle

Should I change the time limit to 3 days or leave at 1 week?

• 3 days

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • 1 week

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
United States
Boston Ma
jdiaz092009
prejudgeddust5

NOT A GREAT BANNER BUT WILL DO!

Hello people!

Once again I am doing a tuning battle for anyone interested in participating. We will use the track created by jez for the purpose of this battle since it is the best one available. This will be a weekly battle where I will choose a car, you will then have one week to tune it as best as you can.

Here are the rules:

1. No Aids or Nos.
2. Pictures must be like the ones posted on Jez`s thread.
3. Times must be submitted to me by pm ( means do not post them on thread)
4. You will only have one week to tune, I will give you guys the day and time in which I must receive your time entries. Anything after the allotted time will not be excepted.

* Any suspicious looking times will be evaluated by a team of people. You will have to share the tune or a video to make sure your times are legit. If you are caught cheating you will be removed from the list and will not be allowed to participate again.

I want to keep this fun and interesting for everyone so let`s play fair. Let me know if you would like to be a part of this battle so I can add your name.

Battle is put on hold.
Time entry due date
Will post times TBD

1. Turboboost505
2. Mikeybc - out for rd 2
3. Levitt1991
4. Jezboosted
5. Wraith Of Horus
6. Deathrace

Last edited:
Turboboost505 is in buddy!

Nice thread there J!!

This will be fun, like the good old days. Since we have a week to tune the 1972 Honda Life Step Van!!, can you give us a due date? Maybe before Monday at 9am ET?

Put me down, I just tuned it and submitted, too many things to do while I'm home this time. Might try late tonight if I find time before crashing.

Hopefully people refrain from posting it on the leaderboard thread too.

Sounds good JD, mind if I get in on the action

Put me down, I just tuned it and submitted, too many things to do while I'm home this time. Might try late tonight if I find time before crashing.

Hopefully people refrain from posting it on the leaderboard thread too.

All set, you guys are now on the list. You have til a week from today to submit your final time entries.

sign.JPG

I'm not fussy either way. Though I'm usually way from home 4 - 5 days every week. To keep interest up in the community I'd say 3 days may be better in the long run .

Reminder- Your time entries for this weeks battle are due by 9am tomorrow. If you are unable to have the car tuned by tomorrow let me know. If you do not want to partake in this battle any longer let me know. As previously discussed the winner of this weeks battle will choose the car for round two.

Any new people who want to join for round 2 you are more than welcome too.

Reminder- Your time entries for this weeks battle are due by 9am tomorrow. If you are unable to have the car tuned by tomorrow let me know. If you do not want to partake in this battle any longer let me know. As previously discussed the winner of this weeks battle will choose the car for round two.

Any new people who want to join for round 2 you are more than welcome too.
I sent you my submission. Hope I'm not last.I'm in on any round. Lol

1972 Honda Life Step Van Tuning Battle

1st place - Deathrace - 14.794
2nd place - MikeyBC - 14.859
3rd place - Turboboost505 - 14.860
4th place - JezBoosted - 14.862
5th place - Levitt1991 - 14.925

WINNER - DEATHRACE!!!!!!

454078-3451cf5aca1b4b4ca3b6421a8cd8b8ca.jpg

Congrats bro! You may now choose the car for round 2.

Anyone who does not want to partake in round 2 let me know. Any new people not on the list may now join in for round 2.

Times for round 2 will be due on Monday by 9am est.

1972 Honda Life Step Van Tuning Battle

1st place - Deathrace - 14.794
2nd place - MikeyBC - 14.859
3rd place - Turboboost505 - 14.860
4th place - JezBoosted - 14.862
5th place - Levitt1991 - 14.925

WINNER - DEATHRACE!!!!!!

454078-3451cf5aca1b4b4ca3b6421a8cd8b8ca.jpg

Congrats bro! You may now choose the car for round 2.

Anyone who does not want to partake in round 2 let me know. Any new people not on the list may now join in for round 2.

Times for round 2 will be due on Monday by 9am est.
I HATE YOU....@deathrace..will beat that time tho..

Back