GT7 April 2024 Update Predictions

• Thread starter SBX
  • 207 comments
I find the lack of menus (not "extra") pretty weird. After they started adding some with updates after the original 39 i thought we would effortlessly go up to a hundred in no time. It can't be that hard to come up with them.
I think jimny menu is the latest arrival menu 50 like collector level 50 max

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 7
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 4
I wouldn’t mind PD to add the Gran Turismo racing kart 100 (SPL) back in the game 😎 Plus maybe a (multi layout) kart track/location. But the chance they’ll do it is probably 0 😅
Adding Kart related content would actually be incredible, now that someone mentions it......POLYPHONY, HEAR THIS GUY OUT

Last edited:
I'm sorry, what does this show?
I believe it is the Jaguar SUV from the picture SBX posted. It's next to the Albert Park layout in that same picture.
There was speculation that Albert Park may be coming to GT7 when that tweet was posted. There should be a an archived gtplanet article about it.

Last edited:
I believe it is the Jaguar SUV from the picture SBX posted. It's next to the Albert Park layout in that same picture.
There was speculation that Albert Park may be coming to GT7 when that tweet was posted. There should be a an archived gtplanet article about it.

I well remember the Albert Park rumour, but I missed the Jaguar, thanks. By the way, I would be very hyped to see the Stelvio QV come to the game, not so unlikely, as I think its engine has been recorded already for the Giulia

Alright, let's give this the usual go that'll end up being very wrong:

• Mine's R34 Skyline GT-R: I've predicted this for every update since Spec II, and I'm going to continue to do so until a second R34 of some kind gets added. Usual reasons: The GT Movie credits scene, the fact that every other modern Skyline GT-R generation has two models now, plus they gave the GT-R Cup some attention last update by making the Hakosuka/Kenmeri eligible so it might be in their thoughts.
  • Ferrari 812 Superfast: This is just me spinning the wheel of stuff still left from the datamine, since there's always one car from it. Picking this in particular because my other two predictions are Japanese and PD tend not to have all of an update be from one continent.
  • Toyota GR GT3 Concept: I have three reasons for this:
    • Manufacturers Cup starts pretty much immediately after this update, and the GR Supra Racing Concept is not as strong in the BoP as the lead Gr.3 Toyota normally is for the official season.
    • Round 7 of the Toyota Cup is a Gr.3 round of various Japanese manufacturers, but Toyota themselves are notable by their absence.
    • This is maybe the one update, ever, in the life of GT7 where PD could add a modern Gr.3 car and people would complain about it (because of the close proximity to the official season). So of course this is the update where they'll do it for maximum drama.

Alright, let's give this the usual go that'll end up being very wrong:

• Mine's R34 Skyline GT-R: I've predicted this for every update since Spec II, and I'm going to continue to do so until a second R34 of some kind gets added. Usual reasons: The GT Movie credits scene, the fact that every other modern Skyline GT-R generation has two models now, plus they gave the GT-R Cup some attention last update by making the Hakosuka/Kenmeri eligible so it might be in their thoughts.
  • Ferrari 812 Superfast: This is just me spinning the wheel of stuff still left from the datamine, since there's always one car from it. Picking this in particular because my other two predictions are Japanese and PD tend not to have all of an update be from one continent.
  • Toyota GR GT3 Concept: I have three reasons for this:
    • Manufacturers Cup starts pretty much immediately after this update, and the GR Supra Racing Concept is not as strong in the BoP as the lead Gr.3 Toyota normally is for the official season.
    • Round 7 of the Toyota Cup is a Gr.3 round of various Japanese manufacturers, but Toyota themselves are notable by their absence.
    • This is maybe the one update, ever, in the life of GT7 where PD could add a modern Gr.3 car and people would complain about it (because of the close proximity to the official season). So of course this is the update where they'll do it for maximum drama.
If I could add on the Gr.3 prediction, I might also bet on the GR Supra GT300 and the GR86 GT300 solely because the BRZ could use a running mate plus one of the GTWS drivers drives the GR86 GT300 for the current Super GT season but either way I wouldn't mind.

As for the other cars, I'm just going to say as per usual show me what you got PD whether it's a VGT, road car, race car, etc.

Okay, if we're getting the Skoda VGT, that's one down(maybe two if there are road and race variants).

Add the 500E and 2024 Mustang GT. Seems like a reasonable update.

An alternate:
  • Skoda VGT
  • GT Award AAR Eagle
  • Civic EG SiR

Main thing missing is a Toyota. :lol:
Can't have an update without a Toyota. ;)

Last edited:
Here's my predicton:

Škoda VGT
Bugatti EB110 Super Sport '92
Honda NSX GT500 '00

Probably no new track, but with tons of features in between...

Here's my predicton:

Škoda VGT
Bugatti EB110 Super Sport '92
Honda NSX GT500 '00

Probably no new track, but with tons of features in between...
I don't think we will see the Skoda VGT this month, I would expect it to be revealed this month and added for the May Update. And Famine was a bit "hinting" the VGT to come with another Skoda model, so maybe 2 next month?
My prediction :
-Octavia vRS (2021-2023 version?) or 1 car from Datamine (812 Superfast?)
-1 car from Datamine (Finger crossed for the 500E)
-Sony Afeela

Last edited:
Now that you mentioned that, I noticed how people rarely predict the Afeela in those threads. Could it come together with the updated Suzuka branding though...?
I can't speak for anyone else, but for me the Afeela just feels like a car where Sony will pre-announce it coming to the game before the silhouettes containing it, because they want media eyes on that car. So there's no fun in predicting it.

Latest Posts

Back