GT7 SVG request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 4,956 comments
Hey guys, would anyone be able to make these into svgs? It's for the GT-One Fuji Replica I am doing, the community would be happy! Much appreciated!

Attachments

• lm.png
    lm.png
    26 KB · Views: 5
  • fuji.png
    fuji.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 4
Hey buddy, good to see you. Not seen you in Grove's stream for a while, probably just a bad timing thing. Your decal I assume is from the 70's so the font won't exist as a digital entity. Therefore I've found a font as close as I can (Cooper Black) and then modified the "D" and the "y" to get it as close as I can. Hopefully it's good enough. I've not tested the decals in game as I have a PSN ban (gta decals flying too close to the wind I suspect!)
Hey, whats good President Mugo I am honored. Yeah, this decal is from the 1960's :lol:. I know you're a professional with them perfect decals. Thanks Bud, looks amazing, going to try this out. That sux you got banned.

Hey, whats good President Mugo I am honored. Yeah, this decal is from the 1960's :lol:. I know you're a professional with them perfect decals. Thanks Bud, looks amazing, going to try this out. That sux you got banned.
All good dude, hope it works for you. My PSN ban was a result of naming a Spongebob decal I did "Mrs. Puff" because....well that's her character name! Absolutely ridiculous and hilarious at the same time. All the innuendo possible with GTA decals and I get banned for that. :lol:

Hey guys,

Currently doing the 1999 TS020 from Fuji 1000km wonder if anyone could help me with these?
IMG_4669.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4668.jpeg
    IMG_4668.jpeg
    46.7 KB · Views: 3
IMG_0746.jpeg

Can anybody make one of these stickers? I’m trying to make a nascar replica and it’s the only contingency sponsor decal I need that I can’t find. It doesn't need to have the gradients on the pipe. I’m sorry I couldn’t find a flatter sticker or a digital scan :(

Hi,
Can anyone make this one?
Thanks!

Attachments

• 307976898_417022973877817_7011555428537273796_n.jpg
    307976898_417022973877817_7011555428537273796_n.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 2
1.jpg

I've look everywhere I could think of for a image of Kinley's 1990s era logo but the best I could find is a eBay listing for a t-shirt.

If anyone can make a vector out of the sun logo here will be a big help.

9DC4D87A-1248-4D1E-BCD2-9E7AC7FC1676_1_105_c.jpeg
Is there somewhere seperate decals for those red and black patterns?
I know there is some decals where red and gray areas are combinated, but i want to make real with shiny silver base colour instead of flat gray...

Well that's nice... Lol I have actually done them myself a few days ago, it was pain and I ended up not making the holes in the letter ''A'' and in the zeros in 1000km, but everything else turned up well. Was my first time tracing them manually so It ain't too bad lol. (Spent a few hours)
good on ya for giving it a go. We've all been there at the learning stage (I continue to learn everyday about decal creation) so a bit of advice I can give is if you have a text based decal it's SOOOO much easier if you can find the font used. You can then simply type out the letters and go from there. A much much cleaner result.

Is this possible to make this into a SVG under 15kb?

This is the Burn Motor Fuel logo from GT7, in some tracks in the pit lane it can appear without a background, this version is not available in the livery editor.

Burn.png

Well that's nice... Lol I have actually done them myself a few days ago, it was pain and I ended up not making the holes in the letter ''A'' and in the zeros in 1000km, but everything else turned up well. Was my first time tracing them manually so It ain't too bad lol. (Spent a few hours)
My apologies, I didn't realise they were posted by different people, I assumed the same decals meant same person so you didn't get tagged. I may be able to also offer a small piece of advice on those pesky holes you struggled with too.

I am presuming that you were using a boolean function to create the "holes" the end result being a compound path. When using a boolean/pathfinder solution it often creates a compound path. Those suckers can behave a little unpredictably until you understand the zero winding & even odd rules.

However to cut to the chase, if you try and select the bits that should be holes, and then change the direction of the path, you will likely find that hole magically appears, if you used a compound path to cut away bits of another compound path then all the holes will appear. If you used individual paths/shapes on individual paths/shapes they will need altering individually.

Is this possible to make this into a SVG under 15kb?

This is the Burn Motor Fuel logo from GT7, in some tracks in the pit lane it can appear without a background, this version is not available in the livery editor.

View attachment 1345969
Sorry took longer than meant to as got chatting to someone, here it is nice and small file size too, hope its ok.

Attachments

• burn.svg
    926 bytes · Views: 2
Last edited:
My apologies, I didn't realise they were posted by different people, I assumed the same decals meant same person so you didn't get tagged. I may be able to also offer a small piece of advice on those pesky holes you struggled with too.

I am presuming that you were using a boolean function to create the "holes" the end result being a compound path. When using a boolean/pathfinder solution it often creates a compound path. Those suckers can behave a little unpredictably until you understand the zero winding & even odd rules.

However to cut to the chase, if you try and select the bits that should be holes, and then change the direction of the path, you will likely find that hole magically appears, if you used a compound path to cut away bits of another compound path then all the holes will appear. If you used individual paths/shapes on individual paths/shapes they will need altering individually.
I think I did something dumb, because I actually manually traced the holes too with the pen tool... Thanks for the advice though I will have that in mind and research a bit more, next time they will be perfect!

Last edited:
Could anyone remove the background green of this image please?? Don't mind if the pattern ends up black/white either don't intend on keeping the colours

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240414_112442_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240414_112442_Chrome.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 3
Could anyone remove the background green of this image please?? Don't mind if the pattern ends up black/white either don't intend on keeping the colours

Thanks
A lot of detail in this one, so the outcome is a little rough, but as silhouettes of flowers & splatters it could work

Attachments

• flowers.svg
    14.3 KB · Views: 3
A lot of detail in this one, so the outcome is a little rough, but as silhouettes of flowers & splatters it could work
Legend thanks so much, with the level of detail I thoroughly expected to break it up into much smaller bits so appreciate that cheers

Latest Posts

Back