GTPL Crew Official Events Thread

• Thread starter Katiegan
  • 310 comments
GTA Car Meet
:gtplanet:

Sunday 11th December - start gathering members at 18:00GMT

Crew Session will be active so you should be able to join through that. We will have a public party set up but if there is more than 8 people then we will switch to game chat.

Rules: No guns, No melee weapons, No Pegasus vehicles, No Helicopters or other aircraft, No cops, No mercenaries, No bounties, No calling the emergency services, No airstrikes, No smashing cars with melee weapons. Just don't be a ****.

Maybe the commissioners could temp ban those people who try and ruin it?
(@Katiegan @Sting Possible?)
Well it went pretty smoothly last night. Decent turnout and some really nice cars. I will upload the pictures later tonight to the snapmatic thread.

Anyone wanna add me and do some CEO import export missions? Will be on for most of the day starting in about 4 hours

I have a ps3 gta 5 event for 2:00 am cst today. here's the details.

Motorcycle meet, Trying to create a small bike gang that meets. Robbing stores, running missions. All on bikes. No shooting eachother, pedestrians, and strangers are fair game. Meet @ where you start the flight school, in that little area. Races, havoc , murder, motorcyles, what's not to like?

I'm on a motorcycle fix atm, the cornering in motorcycles is exhilarating. I made a couple moto gp tracks around LS, and people seem to like them, and I need more friends. Let me know if you'd like to attend!

..soo, uh, would anyone mind (or be interested) if I set up a what-would-have-to-be-unofficial event, probably next weekend (on PS4)? Would be a lot of the same old same old, what with a general car meet, most likely another go at the stealable cars tuning competition thing, maybe a few races to end it etc. I've even got a (probably too small) car soccer arena if anyone fancies that. Other possible activities, if people are interested in those, include our own game of The Hunt and whatever else we can think of.

I've got a few locations in mind as well, to the point where it could just be a roadtrip.

Yeah, it is very dependent on everyone playing by the rules.

Then again, I can't imagine anyone will believe bragging rights are worth ruining the game for everyone. And there's the clip capture thing which can capture up to an hour. Should be plenty of opportunity to prove you've not cheated.

If anyone still wants to do this, I'm in a crew session right now. Depending on how many people turn up, parties will be created, events will be held and so on and so forth.

Since we have a new batch of cars I was thinking of organising another car meet. May also do a race playlist. Time wise I was thinking 15th/16th April.
Quote this post with suggestions or whatever. I will try and post something again early next week and I will also make a post on the GTP community page on PSN.

I should be able to renew my PS+ on the 15th, so i should be able to make it if it's on PS4

Since we have a new batch of cars I was thinking of organising another car meet. May also do a race playlist. Time wise I was thinking 15th/16th April.
Quote this post with suggestions or whatever. I will try and post something again early next week and I will also make a post on the GTP community page on PSN.

99.9% chance I won't make it, but you should fill up a bus with crew members then drop it onto a yacht and have a party. Surely, at least one person attending the event owns a yacht.

Bonus points if the yacht owner forgets to shut off the defense system and everyone gets blown out of the sky. Please record it.

Dan
99.9% chance I won't make it, but you should fill up a bus with crew members then drop it onto a yacht and have a party. Surely, at least one person attending the event owns a yacht.

Bonus points if the yacht owner forgets to shut off the defence system and everyone gets blown out of the sky. Please record it.

Cool idea.

I've already put something up for the 15th on that GTPL Crew PS4 thingymajik. Nothing too specific, though. Plan was to start with a meet somewhere on the map and then see where the wind blows.

Dan

Bonus points if the yacht owner forgets to shut off the defense system and everyone gets blown out of the sky. Please record it.

..so basically Cargobob-Assisted-Bus-Versus-Yacht-Defences Skeet Shooting?

I wouldn't miss that for pretty much anything!

I've already put something up for the 15th on that GTPL Crew PS4 thingymajik. Nothing too specific, though. Plan was to start with a meet somewhere on the map and then see where the wind blows.

..so basically Cargobob-Assisted-Bus-Versus-Yacht-Defences Skeet Shooting?

I wouldn't miss that for pretty much anything!

Nice, will look out for it and attend. Should probably have checked there 1st :lol: 👍

Can someone invite me to one of these events? Stunt races with randoms is getting quite annoying nowadays so i was hoping to find something more serious with some skilled drivers

Can someone invite me to one of these events? Stunt races with randoms is getting quite annoying nowadays so i was hoping to find something more serious with some skilled drivers

Are you a part of the GTPL crew? We have a community on the PS4 where a lot of events are organised now too.

Latest Posts

Back