How do I pitch an article?

• Thread starter MIE1992
  • 1 comments
United States
Connecticut
Ridley-X4
I had an idea for an article centered on the series' depiction of the Ferrari 330 P4, and how chassis number 0856 - the one that won the GT Trophy award at the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance - ties into it. It's a story that either starts in 1967 or 2010 - depending on who you ask - and has yet to be fully-concluded. I was thinking of shopping it around to say, Jalopnik or The Autopian, but I felt it was most relevant to this particular site since it really does center around how the car is depicted the Gran Turismo series, rather than the car itself. I could potentially start a new thread on it in the GT7 sub-forum with my findings/sources and see if it ends up being featured on the main page - what do you suggest I do? I honestly just wanted the experience and/or credit much more than any sort of monetary compensation.

EDIT: For what it's worth, I also have experience writing for both my high school and college newspapers.

Last edited:
Feel free to start a conversation with @Famine and myself. I'd definitely be interested in learning more about what you have in mind. 👍

Back