I need help with car and setup for 1 hour races please

• Thread starter iKaOs
  • 7 comments
Greece
Greece
xDiKaOsxD
Hi. I am new here so i dont know if this is the correct place to ask but can you guys help me and give me car setups to pass the 1 hour races? Especially for Alsace one hour . I have tried so many cars and nothing works for me...

My recommendation for the 1 hour Alsace race is this :
A pleasure to drive the car ... ;)

Additional to the previous post.
The setups there are quite old in terms of the game version and lots propably will have seen changes for the better or worse.

But the Stratos is almost a safe bet, as far as I remember it only ever was reduced in PP so in fact should be faster.

The Gr.3 races have become much slower over the course of game updates.
Red Bull Ring likely is more difficult now (but was comparatively easy before) because AI was improved in rainy conditions.
Maggiore is less difficult now (as the AI has become worse on pit strategies, but this is not conistently the same).

The Mazda Miata Cup can be very difficult, especially as it already was quite challenging and only has been made more difficult (same as Red Bull Ring)

BAC Mono isnt difficult once you can handle the car, but I dont like that car.

The other races with a free choice of cars can be overpowered with a good tune, though they are possible with quite a large selection of cars.
I have not repeated any of them recently (except for Maggiore), but as far as my general understanding of the changes goes, the Stratos should still be above average because it is both easy to drive and doesnt require much time in the pits.

I finally passed the alsace...
Additional to the previous post.
The setups there are quite old in terms of the game version and lots propably will have seen changes for the better or worse.

But the Stratos is almost a safe bet, as far as I remember it only ever was reduced in PP so in fact should be faster.

The Gr.3 races have become much slower over the course of game updates.
Red Bull Ring likely is more difficult now (but was comparatively easy before) because AI was improved in rainy conditions.
Maggiore is less difficult now (as the AI has become worse on pit strategies, but this is not conistently the same).

The Mazda Miata Cup can be very difficult, especially as it already was quite challenging and only has been made more difficult (same as Red Bull Ring)

BAC Mono isnt difficult once you can handle the car, but I dont like that car.

The other races with a free choice of cars can be overpowered with a good tune, though they are possible with quite a large selection of cars.
I have not repeated any of them recently (except for Maggiore), but as far as my general understanding of the changes goes, the Stratos should still be above average because it is both easy to drive and doesnt require much time in the pits.
which car is the best for the GR.3 for the red bull ring?

which car is the best for the GR.3 for the red bull ring?
It is the one you are most comfortable with - if you have on your mind stick with it and keep learning.
When there is a selection to which this description applies, then some cars have certian strengthes and weaknesses that can make individual tracks easier or more difficult.

Generally I think the McLaren650 is the most "all purpose" choice as it has good stability, goof fuel consumption and is quite easy on the tyres, and can also be used by players using automatic transmission without much timeloss or loss of efficiency.

It is the one you are most comfortable with - if you have on your mind stick with it and keep learning.
When there is a selection to which this description applies, then some cars have certian strengthes and weaknesses that can make individual tracks easier or more difficult.

Generally I think the McLaren650 is the most "all purpose" choice as it has good stability, goof fuel consumption and is quite easy on the tyres, and can also be used by players using automatic transmission without much timeloss or loss of efficiency.
I like the Ford gt . I think it's pretty decent

Finally I also passed the lake maggiore.. I think it was the hardest one...now only left the bac race and autopolis...
If anyone interested in settings and tactics I used you can ask me..

Back