JC's Garage FF tunes

• Thread starter jc59200
  • 119 comments
Hi Tony, first of all thank you for your interest in my thread👍.
I made this garage because not many people are interested in pull-ups and I was frustrated that I didn't have good settings for this category😭.

As for the fastest cars, I don't have a ranking in front of me.
From memory in the 600pp category the fastest on the Nurburgring are the Renault Mégane RS, the Honda Integra Type R Swap.
There's a Volkswagen too, but I don't know if it's the Golf or the Scirocco.
They are able to run in less than 7.20:xxx.
The slowest are not far behind (less than 10 seconds).

In the 550pp class, I'm redoing all the cars and haven't been able to test them all yet.
Nevertheless the fastest turn in less than 07.40:xxx.
I think the Polo GTI, the Clio RS were among them.

After all, it's not because a car is very fast on the Nurburgring that it will be the best everywhere.
On this circuit, the car must have good road holding in bends but also a good top speed.
On other more technical circuits and with less straight lines, other cars would be in front like the Honda Civic type R FK8, very fast in corners but with a poor top speed.

As a result, it would be necessary to classify the cars for each circuit and to average the results to know which is the best or at least the most homogeneous.

Do not hesitate to ask me if you have other questions, it is with pleasure that I will try to answer them👍.
Thank you very much for the explanation! I’m actually doing a Nurburgring trackday format in viperconcept‘s style (I don’t know if you know him!) and it’s very important for me to have a fast and stable car. I found very interesting your FF setup, and one of the next lobbies will be focused on FF cars 😉 thanks again for your work and for your kindness!

Hi all, I have just finished updating all cars in the 600pp class including the ones I recently updated (Golf GTI '14, Scirocco R'10)

Have pleasure! ;)
The ones I've tried so far are clearly better! I am very glad that you have taken on this undeservedly neglected area. I can't wait for the new developments! 👍

Last edited:
Some fantastic tunes in this thread. I'll probably be popping in and out over the next few weeks to grab a few tunes, thanks to this challenge I've set for the GT community.

Keep up the great work! 👍

Thank you very much for the explanation! I’m actually doing a Nurburgring trackday format in viperconcept‘s style (I don’t know if you know him!) and it’s very important for me to have a fast and stable car. I found very interesting your FF setup, and one of the next lobbies will be focused on FF cars 😉 thanks again for your work and for your kindness!
Hi Tony, thanks for your comment!
I do not know viperconcept even if I guess a little the kind of event in which you are going to participate.
If it helps, here is an incomplete screenshot of the lap times on the Nurburgring.

One model does not appear in this ranking and outperforms the 550pp or even 600pp category with its 550pp setting, it is...The Mini Cooper S '65 swap!
You have to be very careful of its acceleration out of corners and avoid late braking, otherwise it's a beast!

Gran Turismo™ 7_20230320184858.jpg

The ones I've tried so far are clearly better! I am very glad that you have taken on this undeservedly neglected area. I can't wait for the new developments! 👍
I'm going to put an end to your torture because I'm posting the new settings for the 550pp category, to be consumed without moderation!!!
Some fantastic tunes in this thread. I'll probably be popping in and out over the next few weeks to grab a few tunes, thanks to this challenge I've set for the GT community.

Keep up the great work! 👍
Hi Hyperspeed, it makes me happy to read this kind of comment!
I hesitated for a long time to open my garage for fear of being ridiculous in front of the other preparers.
I'm still learning so if something is wrong with one or more of my settings, please let me know.

As I wrote earlier in the message, all settings in the 550pp category are updated!

Hi Tony, thanks for your comment!
I do not know viperconcept even if I guess a little the kind of event in which you are going to participate.
If it helps, here is an incomplete screenshot of the lap times on the Nurburgring.

One model does not appear in this ranking and outperforms the 550pp or even 600pp category with its 550pp setting, it is...The Mini Cooper S '65 swap!
You have to be very careful of its acceleration out of corners and avoid late braking, otherwise it's a beast!

View attachment 1241091

I'm going to put an end to your torture because I'm posting the new settings for the 550pp category, to be consumed without moderation!!!

Hi Hyperspeed, it makes me happy to read this kind of comment!
I hesitated for a long time to open my garage for fear of being ridiculous in front of the other preparers.
I'm still learning so if something is wrong with one or more of my settings, please let me know.

As I wrote earlier in the message, all settings in the 550pp category are updated!
Perfect! Exactly what I needed 👍 Viperconcept has a big channel on YT, I learned a lot thanks to him, unfortunately he didn't upload any content recently. My channel is very small but I'm trying to do something interesting 😁 thank you very much for your work!

UPDATE:

In the next version (1.31) there will be some physics updates:
  • Calculations model of the suspension geometria
  • Damping characteristics of the suspensions
  • Tyre heating and wear model
  • Aquaplaning effect on wet surfaces
  • Downforce and air resistance in relation to the vehicle ride height
  • Anti-lag: limit the RPM from rising too much while stopped

I wonder how this will affect your great garage. I hope they finally favor the FFs. 😉

Last edited:
UPDATE:

In the next version (1.31) there will be some physics updates:
  • Calculations model of the suspension geometria
  • Damping characteristics of the suspensions
  • Tyre heating and wear model
  • Aquaplaning effect on wet surfaces
  • Downforce and air resistance in relation to the vehicle ride height
  • Anti-lag: limit the RPM from rising too much while stopped

I wonder how this will affect your great garage. I hope they finally favor the FFs. 😉

Hi Szami, I haven't had much time to play since the last update.

The only car I tested is the VW Scirocco. Besides the fact that the performance points have changed, the update causes a lot of understeer🥺.
Even if we didn't feel it too much on this car, we clearly feel it now😔...

So I have to review all the settings in the hope of being able to reduce or even cancel this phenomenon👍.

This worries me a lot for the most understeered cars🙄.

Hi Szami, I haven't had much time to play since the last update.

The only car I tested is the VW Scirocco. Besides the fact that the performance points have changed, the update causes a lot of understeer🥺.
Even if we didn't feel it too much on this car, we clearly feel it now😔...

So I have to review all the settings in the hope of being able to reduce or even cancel this phenomenon👍.

This worries me a lot for the most understeered cars🙄.
Thank you for the feedback. Could you please take the swapped Golf ahead of the service queue? 😉 It's been my primary source of income since you made it. I know this update causes a lot of efforts for you. Thanks a lot for your great work in advance!

Last edited:
Thank you for the feedback. Could you please take the swapped Golf ahead of the service queue? 😉 It's been my primary source of income since you made it. I know this update causes a lot of efforts for you. Thanks a lot for your great work in advance!
Hi Szami, currently I don't have too much time to play GT7 between work and family life but know that I started working on it.

Road holding is not a problem, however, torque management on the front axle gives me a hard time😔.
The golf slips in the first 2 gears and I have not yet found a solution to solve the problem.
I need to review how to adjust the gearbox for this model because it is not acceptable as it is👍.

Hi all, Golf GTI '83 swap update done.
Only one more setting available with soft racing tires since V1.31.
Indeed, the engine torque value reached since the last update no longer allows a correct setting to be developed with lower rubbers.
This leads to excessive slippage of the front wheels, which greatly affects driving comfort.
Only the version fitted with soft racing tires eliminates this phenomenon.

Hi all, Golf GTI '83 swap update done.
Only one more setting available with soft racing tires since V1.31.
Indeed, the engine torque value reached since the last update no longer allows a correct setting to be developed with lower rubbers.
This leads to excessive slippage of the front wheels, which greatly affects driving comfort.
Only the version fitted with soft racing tires eliminates this phenomenon.
Perfect and with the 0 rake (110/110) it looks even better! Thanks a lot! 🙂

Last edited:
Hi everyone, after a long absence I come back with a lot of updates.
It took me a while to adapt to review my settings following the 1.31 update and I am not unhappy with what I have to offer you:
600pp category update
700pp class update (golf gti'83 swap too!)

And following the request of OTAKUCARGUY, I am posting the setup of the Honda Civic Type R Touring car.
It's not the fastest car in 600pp but one of the most fun to drive on the Nordschliefe!

How’s it going JC I’m Shane, I love your Honda tunes my friend. Do you think you could take a look at the Integra 98 with the Civic Engine swap? Thanks 🤙🏻

Hi everyone, uploading gr4 versions of the VW Scirocco and Suzuki Swift Sport.

It is quite complicated to develop 700pp versions of these Group 4 traction cars that are not fitted with soft racing tyres.
They have a lot of torque and the front axle is quickly overwhelmed.

Back