Bugatti VGT.

Good.

5.5 Laps on FM4
Speed of 258+
1398HP
No Rain

Bad..

RM tires only last 4 Laps.
Car is super tight so a better setup is needed.
Gran Turismo® 7_20240401201409.jpg

Another great car is the Toyota GR010 Hybrid ‘21. Run RM, pit after 5 laps. Easily gets 5 laps on FM6. The rear tires are at 15% then. The battery is at 40% after 10 laps, so no issues there.

Last edited:
4 laps on inters, but haven't seen a spot of moisture since.
On a different note, tried the 919 again. 5/5.. RS and FM1. My first sub 35:00!

Thats great .

FM1 ?
Did tyres last for 5 laps?

I see Urra wasn't sleeping this time 😂 , something wake him up again.

Yes, FM1 whole race, RS both 5 lap stints, most comfortable really fast car I think I've ever driven on La Sarthe! Controller and AT.

I have to try this one ,seems quite fast and comfortable drive as you said.
Am running same configuration AT controller.

I might start on RM and switch to RS after pits to evaluate tyre wear ,but first of all am gonna try to get the under 35's .

As about Urra remains a mystery 😕 , don't know what make him run 6-7 seconds faster that the other AI or how he managed 6 laps stint.
Its definitely a " promoted" car there anyway.

Well today having the " right " package bust 35's .
Got 3 penalties (2X 0.500 and 1.00 ).
CRB probably lost in first turn with the NSX braking on you whatever you do 🤣 in the first or second turn.

Anyway here it is
IMG_20240402_201116044_HDR.jpg

My times
IMG_20240402_201350162_HDR.jpg

Urra times
IMG_20240402_201604786.jpg

Prity much the same settings with @kartrcr08

Now am gonna try The Beast .........
Info will follow.

Damn i was that close with the "Beast " .
Still can't figure out what FM to use for 5 laps .
I was up and down.

Anyway its very tough this one , high speeds , easy to make mistake and you have and the traffic to deal with .
IMG_20240402_225131480_HDR.jpg

Perhaps in lower level could be easier with the traffic or might be worst also but i don't know that.
LM 55 can do the job but need to be perfect without mistakes and steady laps .

Last edited:
Very impressive! Didn't think anyone would get that close so soon. Forgot about that "beast" car. What tires did you use?

Only RM tyres .
Tyres wasn't a problem , but fuel is .
In fact you can't trust the indicator of remaining laps , thought he can do 4 laps with FM1 but run out of fuel at pit straight once .
Was a 6 lap and 4 lap stint.
The second which is the one above was at two stints of 5 laps each which i use FM from 3-6 during the race by watching the indicator.
Start at FM4 and use and FM3 at 5th lap but the second stint was a bit of mess .

Definitely is able to bust 34's but you must run with your id in your teeth 😂 .

Perhaps a more appropriate tuning might be more helpful also .
Also the the payout is terrible considering that i did 30 laps yesterday and gain only 1.2 millions while in the 700pp race i would have 3.2 millions in the bank.

I've just beat the new Le Mans race on hard. It took a Jaguar group C car to do it. Straight after that I tried the TS020 and looked like finishing in third, but the second place F1 ran out of fuel as it reached the first of the two part chicane and I passed him on the finishing straight.

I tried the 962 last night I used the following setup
18ea42d0b8e75-screenshotUrl.jpg
18ea42d30bd68-screenshotUrl.jpg

I lowered the downforce to make sure I can get a little bit more speed down Mulsanne. I started at FM6 which would have given 8 laps but running RMs I knew that would be a stretch so I figured 7 laps would be a good time to pit. So that's what I did. By the time I got lap 7 the rear tires were gone completely. I was average around 3:43 so I figured I could do FM1 and put on some RS tires to see if I could get under 3:40. I knew that I would basically have 1 lap to set to the fastest lap and it turns out I was right. I was able to surprisingly get 3:35 so @smoothbore12 I guess I can do better than 3:40. What I found crazy is that there's hardly any rain. Also Urra was 15th when I passed him but he ended up in 2nd. I think the next time I run this with the 962 I will start at FM1 and RS do 3 laps then pit and finish up the race.
18ea42ce41719-screenshotUrl.jpg

I wish they would adjust the CRB and bring it in line with the 700 pp race. I honestly enjoy this race more than the 700pp race

Trying for 34 minutes or less total time, isn't this the latest challenge here?

Ohhh that's what you mean , didn't get it at first place .

Isn't easy anyway and we don't know yet what cars can do such a thing at least on normal people hands and not " hardcore " TT players for example.

The only thing that someone can do as a start is to set the car and try some free laps to see what time can achieve.
Then he must put 3-4 seconds up cause in race ( load of fuels and tyre wear ) things aren't the same.

Judging from what I've done ,my short experience says that you need a car able to run 3.13-14 and less.
Then we have tyre wear and fuel management and definitely one stop.
Two stops i doubt that is possible unless you're from an Alien nation.

Last edited:
Judging from what I've done ,my short experience says that you need a car able to run 3.13-14 and less.
Then we have tyre wear and fuel management and definitely one stop.
Two stops i doubt that is possible unless you're from an Alien nation.
Definitely one stop. Did some quick math, figuring pit in and pit out laps of 3:40 +/-, the remaining 8 laps need to average under 3:20 to hit the 34 minute mark, so if you're like me and make a mistake and see a 3:23 - 3:25 lap.. hit restart:)

My question is how do you get CRB? By not crashing into any cars? They need to change it to passing during a yellow flag

kjb
My question is how do you get CRB? By not crashing into any cars? They need to change it to passing during a yellow flag
No touching of cars, cars cannot touch you, do not cross pit entry/exit lines, do not exceed track limits (all four tyres) and the obvious ANY penalties

Bugatti VGT.

Good.

5.5 Laps on FM4
Speed of 258+
1398HP
No Rain

Bad..

RM tires only last 4 Laps.
Car is super tight so a better setup is needed.
Gave this one a try and yes the good is the crazy top end speed, saw 420kph on FM1. But the bad is really bad. The fact that you wrestled that pig comfortably below 35 minutes might be the most impressive thing I've seen on this thread!

One run yesterday with a bit different settings on lm55 ,i add more power.
Was that close again but needed to save fuel in last lap and skrew it . .

Can't find the damn right FM 😵‍💫 .
Start on FM4 but was enough only for 4 laps , continue with FM6 but wasn't enough for 6 laps.

Aston Martin Valkyrie, Interesting car to use as it chews up the rear tyres especially when using the overtake/boost.
Some suspension and gearbox tuning with some ballast to even out the weight distribution gave it a better chance of getting 5laps on the RH tyres and FM6 with shifting around the gear indicator.

Gran Turismo™ 7_20240404111326.jpg

Gran Turismo™ 7_20240404111805.jpg

Back